MTV's Resolutions for White Guys 2017

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Or. Yes Virginia...MTV is run by Anti White/Racist SJW PC Nacis..........

lCg9ztkQWf0

Surtur
I am just waiting for MTV's resolutions for black guys. Which mostly consists of "don't commit acts of violence or murder". The same for Radical Islamists, which consists of "will not explode people".

Yeah..there's going to be a LOT of broken resolutions lol.

ArtificialGlory
Here's a 2017 resolution for everyone: stop watching MTV, it hasn't been relevant for at least two decades.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Here's a 2017 resolution for everyone: stop watching MTV, it hasn't been relevant for at least two decades.

This is true, I can't even remember the last time I watched it. When I was very young I'd watch TRL, and it had a few good shows like celebrity death match and that Spider-Man cartoon, but overall yeah it's gone way down hill. It's heyday was the 90's.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I am just waiting for MTV's resolutions for black guys. Which mostly consists of "don't commit acts of violence or murder". The same for Radical Islamists, which consists of "will not explode people".

Yeah..there's going to be a LOT of broken resolutions lol.

Or how about what Obama said, instead? Obama said it so it has to be from God, right?

Obama said for black fathers to go home to their children. And research shows that if they went home and became active fathers, all sorts of markers would improve in the black community (education attainment, crime rates, violence rates, etc.).

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/16/us/politics/15cnd-obama.html

And even the media, at the time, was stuttering and without words when he did this. At the time, he was riding on his Messiah-ship and awesomeness as the newly elected god-President. And he said something like that which would go directly against the politically correct social justice warrior bullshit libtarded progressive attitude.

Flyattractor
I find it more shocking that people still apparently WATCH MTV.

Surtur
I am too. It made more sense in the 90s, but now..if you have internet you can see pretty much any music video you want.

Flyattractor
I am surprised they still make Music Videos for that matter.....And I can recall when MTV News was an ACTUALLY seriously taken entity.

But man...that was a long ....long ....LOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME AGO!

Ascendancy
Well as it's nothing but 'reality' show drivel, I haven't watched it in years. I get all my music and music video action online.

Surtur
Though it did give us this HILARIOUS moment where this guy flags down a car and slaps a chick in the face on the Real World:

m5cVlW5Q6J8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.