Team MGS vs Team Uncharted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Solid Snake
Big Boss
Revolver Ocelot
EVA
Raiden(MGS2)
Liquid Snake

VS

Nathan Drake
Sam Drake
Victor Sullivan
Elena Fisher
Talbot
Nadine Ross

Round 1: Gunfight.

Round 2: Open world battle.
Every character have acess to a jeep and a bike along with their weapons.

Final Round: Pure H2H.

The fight takes place in a deserted Las Vegas.

Which team wins and why?

Nemesis X
Somebody must not like Team Uncharted for this is spite against them in epic proportions.

cdtm
David Hayter wins.

**** Nolan North, he is NOT more recognizable then Hayter. (As claimed on Completely Unnecessary Podcast.)

KingD19
Anybody on Team 1 can solo Everybody on Team 2. This is horrifically spiteful.

Solid47
Agreed with you guys.

I'm still waiting for Dexx or other downplayer show up here and start downplaying and bashing other members.

Nusa105
Spite. MGS stomp

Dexx-Planet86
snake and big pussy are have ridiculously telegraphed punches and slow as phuck reflexes

either drake or nadine would trash everyone on garbage mgs team before they could blink

snake didnt even tage solidus with machine gun

drake and nadine are too fast to snake and big pussy tag them even with with guns

snake got trainwrecked by fodders with no skill who doesnt even take cover and got mowed down by freaking meryl. drake can mow down highly trained and skilled soldiers

snake and big pussy cannot even take out a overgrown taekondo instructor called kyle and they doesnt display any better technique and skills than a random prisoner or soldier drake and sam fough in ucharted 4

cqc is nothing special.its a glorified version of garbage line combat system used by marines. martial arts like taekondo, hopkido, akido etc take longer to develop? because they require greater motor functions to master these forms but they ultimately produce a more well rounded and effective fighter. if you put snake and big pussy against nadine they would get their asses wtfpwned before they could blink

if you put snake and big pussy in uncharted, they would be akin to a random prisoner or soldier fodders who drake, sully,sam and helena take out in large numbers

KingD19
There it is you guys. 19 hours...that's a lot longer than usual. You're slippin, Dexx. Step your troll game up, son. You're starting to bore us.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by KingD19
There it is you guys. 19 hours...that's a lot longer than usual. You're slippin, Dexx. Step your troll game up, son. You're starting to bore us.
snake and big pussys hth moves are slow and telegraphed as phuck

their pis aura cant save their asses here

even tzeentch said that rolling on floor laughing

Nusa105
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
snake and big pussys hth moves are slow and telegraphed as phuck

their pis aura cant save their asses here

even tzeentch said that rolling on floor laughing
I'm tired with your troll stuff man.

Yamcha
Originally posted by cdtm
David Hayter wins.

**** Nolan North, he is NOT more recognizable then Hayter. (As claimed on Completely Unnecessary Podcast.) 110% this thumb up

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Nusa105
I'm tired with your troll stuff man.
im not trolling im just telling the truth dumbass

then why tzeentch convinced everyone that snake and big pussys moves are the most basic and telegraphed of all time http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t537442.html rolling on floor laughing

EmptyHearted
im not trolling im just telling the truth dumbass

then why tzeentch convinced everyone that snake and big pussys moves are the most basic and telegraphed of all time http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t537442.html rolling on floor laughing

Hey Dexx how you feel about RadZoa? because it seem you trying to copying him... with saying snake and and big boss poor fighter

OR PERHAPS YOU ARE RadZoa

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Hey Dexx how you feel about RadZoa? because it seem you trying to copying him... with saying snake and and big boss poor fighter

OR PERHAPS YOU ARE RadZoa

im not radzoa, i doesnt wvwn know who he is

i use to frequently visit comicvine and reddit(since people in these sites are more serious than this one)

snake is a garbage fighter even dexxstar, finalstar68, enemybird said and convinced many people

hellboy288 speaked the thruth to this forum here(www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t553370.html) but since knc is full of morons who cannot accept the truth

RadZoa

OR PERHAPS YOU ARE RadZoa I didn't say they're poor fighters, I said they get abnormally large amounts of wank especially by idiots from OBD

You aren't too bright are you?

Solid47
im not radzoa, i doesnt wvwn know who he is

i use to frequently visit comicvine and reddit(since people in these sites are more serious than this one)

snake is a garbage fighter even dexxstar, finalstar68, enemybird said and convinced many people

hellboy288 speaked the thruth to this forum here(www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t553370.html) but since knc is full of morons who cannot accept the truth

LOL. FinalStar86 said that Aokiji has more raw power than Iceman and Enemybird is the same guy who thinks Connor Kenway would steamroll Twin Snakes Snake.

And the last guy you mentioned here is just a sock/troll(Fox holding Rex's foot being PIS laughing out loud )

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by RadZoa
I didn't say they're poor fighters, I said they get abnormally large amounts of wank especially by idiots from OBD

were you the one whom says this in death of big boss thread

"exposing Big Bi-tch for being the piss poor fighter that he is"

you even call big boss B****

there no deny there alot of similar between you and Dexx-Planet86

you may say you not him. but there some similarly there

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by RadZoa
I didn't say they're poor fighters, I said they get abnormally large amounts of wank especially by idiots from OBD

all i am saying some people may think you are Dexx-Planet86

Solid47

There's many people like Dexx around the internet.

Just because they displays similar behaviour and likeness doesn't mean that they're same individual.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Solid47
There's many people like Dexx around the internet.

Just because they displays similar behaviour and likeness doesn't mean that they're same individual.

true true.... I never said RadZoa and Dexx are the same guy. i said some people may think he is.

but you right. there are always gonna be some troll on internet

RadZoa

you may say you not him. but there some similarly there It just venting frustration

I promise you, swear upon anything that I am not Dexx-Planet86

Now admittedly I say stuff like this maybe 4-5 years ago but I'm far more sophisticated and I don't take this shit seriously anymore

Hence why I'm barely ever on here.

Take it as you well but I find Dexx-Planet86 to be obnoxious and his trolling to be extremely poor.,

Dexx-Planet86

snake cannot even beat a obese taekwondo teacher called kyle

if you put snake against drake, talbot, nadine or rafe he wouldnt even last 5 microsecs against them

byrdgang21
Snake solos

Nononono666

Dexx and sCOURGE_0 are actually telling factual information that snake really sucks bad dickhead no expression

Tzeentch already said that snake has the most BASIC and TELAGRAPHED moves EVER. joel and john mcclane would be too fast for snake

FinalStar86 and Enemybird from ComicVine already said that Nathan Drake and average movie heroes would kick snakes ass because snake really sucks dick

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Snake solos

Originally posted by Nononono666
snake has the most BASIC and TELAGRAPHED moves EVER. joel and john mcclane would be too fast for snake

EmptyHearted
Dexx and sCOURGE_0 are actually telling factual information that snake really sucks bad dickhead no expression

Tzeentch already said that snake has the most BASIC and TELAGRAPHED moves EVER. joel and john mcclane would be too fast for snake

FinalStar86 and Enemybird from ComicVine already said that Nathan Drake and average movie heroes would kick snakes ass because snake really sucks dick

Really????? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nononono666
Really????? roll eyes (sarcastic)

twin snakes is non-canon dickhead sean eyestone said that no expression

i already told you that Tzeentch, FinalStar86, johnny_nemesis, sCOURGE_0 and Enemybird said that snake have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever and that joel, john mcclane and mr miyagi would knock snakes skull off effortlessly

people on reddit and gfaqs already said that snake cannot beat a mcdojo instructor called kyle and that snake cannot acomplish ANYTHING from twin snakes no expression

his massive PIS aura cant save his ass here laughing out loud

EmptyHearted
twin snakes is non-canon dickhead sean eyestone said that no expression

i already told you that Tzeentch, FinalStar86, johnny_nemesis, sCOURGE_0 and Enemybird said that snake have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever and that joel, john mcclane and mr miyagi would knock snakes skull off effortlessly

people on reddit and gfaqs already said that snake cannot beat a mcdojo instructor called kyle and that snake cannot acomplish ANYTHING from twin snakes no expression

his massive PIS aura cant save his ass here laughing out loud

So what you saying that you are f****** **** that decide to make another account to troll ragain.

We all know who you really are. Little B**** laughing

By the way snake wins

Solid47
So what you saying that you are f****** **** that decide to make another account to troll ragain.

We all know who you really are. Little B**** laughing

By the way snake wins

Better just put him on ignore list.

This is the same guy who thinks Nolanverse Bane and Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid can beat MCU Cap and WS.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Solid47
Better just put him on ignore list.

This is the same guy who thinks Nolanverse Bane and Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid can beat MCU Cap and WS.

Lol yeah

Riddleboxx04
Nathan Drake doesn't have a villain that needs Drake alive to accomplish their objectives or relly on Deus-Ex Machina like Raiden stopping Outer Haven or Amanda and Chico storming through Coldman's guards.

Nathan can easily defeat 7+ Pirates in a single fight compared to Snake and Big Boss that needed only 4 armed Soldiers to beat them.

Nathan dodged a crossbow bolt while Snake doesn't have arrow dodging feats and only dodged the aim of a ballistic knife or Big Boss that got tagged by arrow and poisoned like a brick.

Plus Drake can easily climb-up cliffs and structures that Snake cannot, has a cool Ring necklace and can pilot planes while Snake needs Otacon.

Ohhh I forgot to say Snake has Infinite Continue Lolololololololo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.