Batfleck vs Arrowverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Night's rest between rounds, no Superman buster armor.

Round 1) Terrific & Wild Dog
Round 2.) Diggle and his wife
Round 3.) The Lance Sisters
Round 4.) Speedy, Malcolm & Roy
Round 5.) Deathstroke
Round 6.) Ollie with Felicity on comms
Round 7.) Nyssa & Ra's
Round 8) Damien Darhk

Standard gear (no vehicles)

TheVaultDweller
Does Deathstroke have Mirakuru? Also, is it purely H2H, or does everyone get their standard gear? He might run into serious issues in Round 4 if they do. We saw small arms fire deflected off his suit, but it can still be pierced by sharp objects with enough force behind them (like the knife to the shoulder), so he could still get stabbed with an arrow, or the sword Malcolm generally packs.

FrothByte
I feel that if Batman gets his suit then everybody should get standard gear. I think he stops at 4 either way. Probably will have a hard time getting through 3.

relentless1
Deathstroke on Mirakuru stops him but I think this list is structured wrong because he'd beat rounds 6 and 7.

Henry_Pym
Yes it's Mirakuru Stroke

No it's not H2h... Not sure why you thought this.

Ollie has beaten the amped Slade multiple times, not sure why you think he should be below him now.

Ra's was comfortably above Ollie, he only lost because of a combination of Cis and plot.

TheVaultDweller
When did Oliver beat Mirakuru Slade, other than the dumb bit on the ship where a piece of scaffolding landed on him, pinning him down? Slade wiped the floor with the entire Team Arrow that one time he came into their base. And Oliver cured him before managing to best him during the S2 finale. And the fact that Deathstroke could fight at all was impressive, considering the cure rendered all his soldiers unconscious.

Henry_Pym
Ollie was also way below his current state during the island fight.

TheVaultDweller
Which island fight though? The only relatively decisive match I can recall was the s2 ender, which was pretty close, and neither was at 100%. Slade had just taken the Mirakuru cure, which KO'd all his soldiers, but Oliver's knee was still messed up, IIRC. Current Oliver should be solidly above non-Mirakuru Slade, but not so sure about full-powered Deathstroke. Guy was tanking gunfire like it was rain drops.

Henry_Pym
The fight on the Sub vs a very green (no pun) Ollie and the season two. I'm not saying that without his toys Ollie is winning, but he did win and he has access to the same things.

I'll admit in a vacuum, with no prep or foreknowledge I can see the argument for Slade winning. I'd say post LOS Ollie has been far more "super" for lack of a better term. He does seem written down right now for the Prometheus fight

carthage
Down at 4

Laurel would get destroyed by him, and since its not peak Sara he probably loses with minimal diffculty on Bruce's part.

No chance at Slade either

FrothByte
To be honest, Batfleck's feats against thugs is below the feats of the upper tier fighters in the Arrowverse. Ollie, Nyssa, Malcolm, Sara... they all have better showings against your average mob of goons. And Al Ghul is above all those fighters.

Batfleck got hit a lot in his warehouse fight. The fighters I mentioned above can wade through mobs without taking a single hit.

TheGrat1
To be fair, the Arrowverse is populated heavily with armed goons that prefer to use their guns as clubs and take turns attacking. Lex's henchmen were much more agressive in melee and more than happy to unload bullets from a distance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.