Team Cap vs Legends of Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Captain America
Bucky
Falcon
Widow
Scarlet Witch

Vs

White Canary
Heat Wave
Atom
Firestorm
Vixen
Steel

In character limitations

TheVaultDweller
Only real issue I see on team 2 is Steel, to be perfectly honest. Firestorm has a lot of cool tricks at this point (transmutation, heat shields etc.), but if you do manage to tag him, he will still go down easily enough. The only thing that has managed to hurt Steel was dwarf star bullets, and those things made everything else they hit incinerate in a flashy blue fireball. He was also strong enough to stop a locomotive loaded with dwarf star (which is also extremely dense), so his physical strength levels are pretty up there as well.

BruceSkywalker
team cap

KingD19
Wanda is the only threat to Steel. He demolishes everyone else. And with all his friends no way she gets off a tp attack.

Henry_Pym
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Atom's suit made of the same material? And Ray has been manhandled and damaged

TheVaultDweller
Not the same material as Steel. And his suit has had bits broken off it, like one lightning blaster thing, which Savage stole, but I don't recall the plating getting seriously screwed up. The proper armoured parts are actually quite solid. It's all the little finnicky bits that are kind of flimsy.

And those bullets literally made things vaporise in a big blue fireball, something I have never seen Ray do with a punch. Because Steel has taken regular gunfire, blasts from the Atom suit, crashing and leaving a crater, like a small meteorite, and lying on top of a large pile of TNT as it detonated, all without sustaining any injury. So, those bullets were clearly not something standard.

Henry_Pym
Cool, thanks.

Few episodes behind.

TheVaultDweller
Only thing about Steel is he is not exactly a very skilled fighter (guy was a bookworm after all). But they made him into the epitome of a tank/bruiser character.

KingD19
When you're as strong/durable as Steel, you don't really need to be a great fighter lol.

Surtur
Steel isn't the only danger. Firestorm can do a lot of damage. Yes it is true his durability isn't the best, but his first move in a fight is usually to immediately take flight and fly up into the air and then start raining down energy blasts.

There is also Ray whose suit is bullet proof and who can also fly and fire energy blasts.

Vixen is no slouch either if she comes up against the weaker members of the other team.

Basically I think both Ray and Firestorm should take to the skies and begin firing energy blasts immediately at Wanda. Steel can mop up the rest.

KingD19
That's a sound battle strategy.

Also in a fight with no PIS involved, Rory's Flame Gun will perform like it did in Flash, not Legends, so he's got a super flamethrower with basically a 50 foot reach. He's also pretty scrappy and durable in a brawl. Canary is damn good in a fight too.

This is not something Team Cap walks away from I think.

TheVaultDweller
Fair points, but the fliers would need to watch out for Falcon. That guy is ridiculously agile in the open air. From 0:45 to 1:05 odd, and from from 2:12 odd to about 3:05. And that was without all the extra gear from Civil War. Plus, his flight amped kicks are hard enough to send a helicopter into a tailspin.

a7TmBfi9_E8

Surtur
Yeah, but Falcon really can't do much before they've fired some energy blasts. At least not to both fliers at the same time.

Nibedicus
Are Ray and Firestorm bulletproof? What if Falcon just shoots them?

Never watched LoT.

Surtur
Rays suit is generally bulletproof. There are weak spots, but you'd have to know where they are to hit the spots. I don't know if Falcon could do that before Ray fires some energy blasts.

Firestorm isn't bullet proof, but I think he has feats of melting bullets getting shot at him.

But if these characters are in character, I doubt if Falcon just straight up tries to gun people down right away. While Firestorm does tend to just immediately fly up and throw energy blasts down. Mostly because at first that is all he was capable of.

KingD19
Ray's suit is completely bulletproof. And both he and Firestorm have far better range than Falcon.

Nibedicus
Idunno, Falcon has always seemed to gun down his enemies.

Falcon also has rockets, a wrist mounted cannon and anti-air flak launchers in Civil War. He seems pretty geared to take on flyers. Not to mention Redwing (plus its weapons systems). He's like a weaker, less durable but far more agile Iron Man.

The guy is uber agile in the air, I mean the guy dodged anti-missile automatic flak guns as well as Visions forehead beam from behind.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
Ray's suit is completely bulletproof. And both he and Firestorm have far better range than Falcon.

I thought there was some weak spot that Steel had to attack when they were in ancient Japan? In order to destroy it?

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought there was some weak spot that Steel had to attack when they were in ancient Japan? In order to destroy it?

Yeah but its a small spot on the back of his neck that he had to jab the sword down into to actually hit. No way Falcon can hit it. Especially since Rays not just gonna tell him about it.

carthage
LOT team wins unless Wanda goes for TP

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Are Ray and Firestorm bulletproof? What if Falcon just shoots them?

Never watched LoT.

you aren't missing much.. ray's suit is bulltproof, however the legends lose to people way to easy

Henry_Pym
I kept Lang out because I thought it would be too much, but it seems to be a consensus that the legends win

If you add Lang, how goes the battle?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
But if these characters are in character, I doubt if Falcon just straight up tries to gun people down right away. While Firestorm does tend to just immediately fly up and throw energy blasts down. Mostly because at first that is all he was capable of.

Falcon has gunned down multiple opponents before, and even blew up a couple of Rumlow's men, in Civil War. Plus, his own wings can be used as shields, as he deflected gunfire with it at multiple points in Civil War, once even while airborne.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.