CW Supergirl: Toughest person she can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Don't watch the show but curious where she ranks now?

Assuming no prep or knowledge on each side who is the toughest character she can beat in the tv/movie medium?

FrothByte
It's kind hard to gauge Supergirl. I've only watched season 1 so that's what I'm basing this off from, but at times she can be really powerful and yet at other times she gets beat up by weak-ass villains. The problem is she's a very unskilled fighter, even after her training. But her strength and speed seem quite above MOS Superman.

There are times I feel like she can take out Hulk or Thor easily, but then she does something stupid that makes me think Captain America can take her out.

h1a8
Exactly, the writers suck ass. She casually (no effort) lifted a 500 million ton key and turn around and struggle with some goofy weak shit.

TheVaultDweller
Based purely on stats (strength that would make MoS blush, and speed near CW Flash), she should be able to curbstomp characters like Thor, Hulk etc. But the few episodes I have seen have her struggling/losing to opponents who aren't even on that level. Admittedly, I have only seen a handful of episodes, so not familiar with all her showings.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Based purely on stats (strength that would make MoS blush, and speed near CW Flash), she should be able to curbstomp characters like Thor, Hulk etc. But the few episodes I have seen have her struggling/losing to opponents who aren't even on that level. Admittedly, I have only seen a handful of episodes, so not familiar with all her showings.

That pretty much sums up her season 1 feats. She does some extremely high end feats one episode then in the next episode gets beat up by some guy in a cheap powersuit that even Crossbones would curbstomp.

Surtur
I wonder if she'll ever get to Smallville Clark levels of craziness.

carthage
I can see her beating most in the MCU barring Dormammu if she uses her speed/other abilities. If she tries to go fight it out H2H she could probably lose a lot actually.

BruceSkywalker
she's a wuss

Surtur
She had a nice feat of her and Barry speeding around the world planting devices on Dominators.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder if she'll ever get to Smallville Clark levels of craziness. that Warworld feat is dumb. Clark's evil clone died in a factory explosion but apparently he is capable of overpowering a planet.

Lol.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
that Warworld feat is dumb. Clark's evil clone died in a factory explosion but apparently he is capable of overpowering a planet.

Lol.
Evil Clone? Are you referring to Bizzaro, Utraman, or something unrelated to either.

But yeah, Kara has nice feats that complement her stats but they're kind of compromised by her mediocre fighting ability...least if the Parasite and Metallo fights are taken into consideration.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Evil Clone? Are you referring to Bizzaro, Utraman, or something unrelated to either.

But yeah, Kara has nice feats that complement her stats but they're kind of compromised by her mediocre fighting ability...least if the Parasite and Metallo fights are taken into consideration. it turned into the half-ass Doomsday.

riv6672
Don't watch the show but curious where she ranks now?

If you were that curious, you'd watch the show. laughing

Surtur
that Warworld feat is dumb. Clark's evil clone died in a factory explosion but apparently he is capable of overpowering a planet.

Lol.

The factory explosion didn't kill him, they killed him by exposing him to blue kryptonite(which increases his power) to the point where he overloaded on power and was destroyed.

I mean hell Clark has survived large explosions while being exposed to kryptonite. A bomb strong enough to destroy a large underground military base is detonated as Clark is exposed to kryptonite and he survives.

Darth Thor
Yeah no ones ever gonna compete against Snallville Clark. CW Supergirl isn't close.

Surtur
Also consider Clarks own heat vision was able to easily penetrate a forcefield where the weaker version of it required a mini nuke to get through it. He has survived full blasts of HV from other kryptonians on the same power level.

To be fair the mini nuke thing wasn't shown on screen, it was read from the official report from the scientists who created it.

BruceSkywalker
her soon to be ex husband

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.