Could Arcann resist/overcome Zannah's Spell of Madness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
If we replace Bane in DoE with Arcann to fight Zannah, and she hit him with a full power spell of madness as she did to Bane, would Arcann be able to resist and/or overcome the sorcery/spell? Reasons/evidence please to support your opinion!

TenebrousWay
With his "MUHHHH EVILL DAADD!!11", probably not.

I'm also playing a campaign in Saga Edition where my PC is Zannah's apprentice, so I'll wank her. Deal with it.

Azronger
No. Zero mental resistance feats and lots of daddy issues aren't exactly going to help him.

MythLord
Originally posted by Azronger
No. Zero mental resistance feats and lots of daddy issues aren't exactly going to help him.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
That didn't stop him from deflecting Valkorion's storm on Asylum.

Nephthys
Nah.

MythLord
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Physical Storm that still blasted Arcann =/= Sith Spell.

SunRazer
You don't use mental resistance to counter a Lightning Storm, lmfao.

Beniboybling
He'll manage it just fine lol.

Azronger

That isn't a mental feat laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
That didn't stop him from deflecting Valkorion's storm on Asylum. http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/02/ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

ILS
Originally posted by MythLord
Physical Storm that still blasted Arcann =/= Sith Spell. Originally posted by SunRazer
You don't use mental resistance to counter a Lightning Storm, lmfao. Originally posted by Azronger
That isn't a mental feat laughing out loud Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/02/ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif IT DOESN'T MATTER

ARCANN CAN DO IT

Ursumeles
Zannah > Bane > Valkorion >>> Arcann.
She can do it, yeah smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.