Deathstroke vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Slade w/ mirakuru vs. Luke Cage, pure h2h fight. If Cage has too much of an advantage, Slade gets his armor.

KingD19
Cage should take it.

TheVaultDweller
Cage should win. IIRC, Felicity described Mirakuru soldier skin to be about as tough as concrete, based on what happened to Oliver's arrow when he stabbed one, and we have seen how well concrete does against Cage's fists. Deathstroke is a good enough fighter that it won't be easy though. At least, IMO.

The Mirakuru soldier durability was a bit weird though. They can take repeated gunshots without too much problem, but all of them (including Slade) got pierced by those cure darts. And Roy once got cut by a falling piece of glass, while enhanced.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Cage should win. IIRC, Felicity described Mirakuru soldier skin to be about as tough as concrete, based on what happened to Oliver's arrow when he stabbed one, and we have seen how well concrete does against Cage's fists. Deathstroke is a good enough fighter that it won't be easy though. At least, IMO.

The Mirakuru soldier durability was a bit weird though. They can take repeated gunshots without too much problem, but all of them (including Slade) got pierced by those cure darts. And Roy once got cut by a falling piece of glass, while enhanced.

It's why I decided to include his armor, which seems flat out bulletproof and pierce proof.

TheVaultDweller
The armour will help, but Luke still has better overall strength and durability feats IMO. But, like I said, I can see this match lasting a while, because Slade is definitely the more skilled fighter of the two.

carthage
Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.