Xizor vs Guri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Blasters

Round 3: Lightsabers

Zenwolf
Either way for the first, Xizor the other 2.

Kurk
Didn't Guri say herself only a force sensative is capable of defeating her in H2H combat?

Xizor is a great marksman himself, I don't know though if his reflexes are good enough to match Guri. I'll say even split.

Lightsabers I have no idea but i'll give it to Guri for being an adaptable droid.

Guri
Either way
Guri

Zenwolf
She said there was no man equal to her in hand to hand combat, expect perhaps a Jedi Knight.

Which is great, but Xizor has already proven able to match Jax Paven in martial combat and he's pretty much at least physical wise able to keep up with a Jedi Knight. If Xizor can do that, I figure that he'd be able to match her, given he's also above other superhuman aliens who they themselves are superhuman(Bleyd vs Kaird) who are also noted as great fighters. Along with everything else.

So either way I see Round 1 going either way. Xizor should win Round 2 just because Guri, though not a slouch in marksmanship either, Xizor keeps himself in practice at his firing range and has some pretty nice marksmanship feats.

Round 3...really just giving to Xizor because Guri's never used a lightsaber before, she probably could but Xizor shown Jedi like maneuvers with his ability using it and agility.

To be frank though, all these Rounds were pretty hard to decide.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
Didn't Guri say herself only a force sensative is capable of defeating her in H2H combat?

Xizor is a great marksman himself, I don't know though if his reflexes are good enough to match Guri. I'll say even split.

Lightsabers I have no idea but i'll give it to Guri for being an adaptable droid.

Guri
Either way
Guri Guri can't beat him in sabers. Even H2H is arguable. Actually, wasn't she wrong about that? Because she moved in slow motion to Luke?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Guri can't beat him in sabers. Even H2H is arguable. Actually, wasn't she wrong about that? Because she moved in slow motion to Luke?

He used Force Speed to speed himself up, but yeah.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He used Force Speed to speed himself up, but yeah. Yeah, but if she touts herself being able to keep up with force users, she should be able to combat one of the most basic forms of force augmentation.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yeah, but if she touts herself being able to keep up with force users, she should be able to combat one of the most basic forms of force augmentation.

I'm not sure Force Speed is always active, because prior to that instance Luke never knew of Force Speed...yet I'm pretty sure Luke was still able to move faster than others could see and blitz multiple foes.

Unless I'm missing something.

MythLord
Ends in sex.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Ends in sex. ...With Xizor being the dominant one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.