Vaylin/Arcann vs. DE Luke Skywalker/Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Fight takes place on Ossus

UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin and Arcann.

Geistalt
Team 2 reks house.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin and Arcann.

SunRazer
Team 2 win everything every time.

Tondemonai
Team 1 every time

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Team 2 win everything every time.

UCanShootMyNova
3 to 3.

Deronn_solo
TOR team.

Ursumeles

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Vaylin and Arcann.

Don't you place a lot of stock in passive Force barriers? Seeing as DE Luke was able to TK DE Palpatine on an incredibly powerful dark side nexus, I'm not seeing how Vaylin and Arcann can match that, and I don't assume you think they could match Luke in sabers?

Ursumeles
He prolly thinks, tho.
IIRC, Syn has(or once had) Vaylin > Plagueis, and Vaylin soloing Mace and Bulq in 'sabers only.

Azronger
Luke solos.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
Don't you place a lot of stock in passive Force barriers? Seeing as DE Luke was able to TK DE Palpatine on an incredibly powerful dark side nexus, I'm not seeing how Vaylin and Arcann can match that, and I don't assume you think they could match Luke in sabers?

I do but I don't even think those were up ( or at least they would have been even weaker then usual ) given Sidious had just transferred his consciousness to a new body. I agree that DE Luke would beat either chained Vaylin or Arcann in sabers. I don't know about unchained Vaylin.

UCanShootMyNova
I do think team 2 can take sabers. I might even give them a slight majority.

Force is definitely in favor of team 1 though and they win all out because of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.