Xizor vs Chirrut Imwe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Staffs

2. H2H

3. Lightsabers

4. All-Out

Zenwolf
This is spite. Canon isn't really up to par with Legends in the general sense of the SWU. Xizor stomps really.

Kurk
Chirutt
Xizor
Chirutt
Xizor

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Chirutt
Xizor
Chirutt
Xizor

Disregarding my own post for a moment. What grounds does he take sabers?

DarthAnt66
I'm one with the Force and the Force with me.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Disregarding my own post for a moment. What grounds does he take sabers? crazy man believing so strongly in the force as a jedi might grant him some level of divine intervention placing him above xizor.

Jmanghan
Xizor has taken on Jedi in single combat with no problem.

Zenwolf
crazy man believing so strongly in the force as a jedi might grant him some level of divine intervention placing him above xizor.

Right.....

Kurk
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Xizor has taken on Jedi in single combat with no problem. not in sabers

Zenwolf
not in sabers

He doesn't really need to have, the fact is, that he's shown to keep up with Jax Paven martially, sure Jax used a lightwhip but he was still trained in using them and they were supersonic, yet Xizor was able to react and dodge/parry those blows with a lightsaber. So the guy has clear supersonic reactions, he's moved with Jedi like ability, his strength is far above human level and above superhuman aliens themselves.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He doesn't really need to have, the fact is, that he's shown to keep up with Jax Paven martially, sure Jax used a lightwhip but he was still trained in using them and they were supersonic, yet Xizor was able to react and dodge/parry those blows with a lightsaber. So the guy has clear supersonic reactions, he's moved with Jedi like ability, his strength is far above human level and above superhuman aliens themselves. But he couldn't avoid Boba Fett putting him into a choke hold smile

Zenwolf
But he couldn't avoid Boba Fett putting him into a choke hold smile

Because Xizor was distracted from someone getting shot just as soon as he entered into the room and Boba was up against the opening, so it wouldn't have been hard to grab Xizor as soon as he entered into the room when he was distracted and not really expecting anything. Not a combat scenario.

carthage
Definitely Chirrut

Jmanghan
But he couldn't avoid Boba Fett putting him into a choke hold smile Boba beat Kota in seconds.

And even then, Xizor says that he could've killed Boba if he wanted to.

Whether thats true or not is pure speculation, but it doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Zenwolf
Plus again...distracted and Boba was pressed up against near the doorway, so it's not like he was across the room or anything.

Trocity
Xizor pretty obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.