Humans only invitational: Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Create a team of no less then 7, and no more then 10, from Marvel and DC. Aside from a strict "full blooded human" stip (So no mutants, half breeds, aliens) The rules are:

1. No divine/cosmic origins. That means no "wrath of god", "Herald of.." "Olympus/Asgard" champions, things like that.

2. No alien influences/tech. No power rings, no scarab, no alien suits.

3. Nothing at all that isn't 100%, pure Earth derived. So if Reed or Doom designed something around Skrull tech, forget about it.

Aside from that, you can use Earth born magic, tech, radiation spawned powers, limited prep (Say, enough time to pull out and fix what's on hand) whatever.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Sooooo 14 people total?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sooooo 14 people total?

At least.

14-20.

cdtm
Yep.

Basically, the point is to see who can stack the teams with the best humans. Instead of just making a team and saying "beat this", I want to see what peopls can come up with.

Personally, I'm having a much harder time on the DC side, who uses aliens/divine empowerment much more.

golem370
Frank Castle
Wyatt Wingfoot
Rick Jones(Human)
Kingpin
Melvin Potter(Gladiator)
Cat
Casey Jones

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Yep.

Basically, the point is to see who can stack the teams with the best humans. Instead of just making a team and saying "beat this", I want to see what peopls can come up with.

Personally, I'm having a much harder time on the DC side, who uses aliens/divine empowerment much more.

Constantine
Flash
Batman
Zatanna
Firestorm
Swamp Thing
Dr Fate
Jenny Quantum (although she is the Spirit of the 21st Century, so inadmissible?)
Captain Atom
Black Alice
Tim Hunter

If we are allowed villains,

Both Zooms
Shaggy Man
Solomon Grundy

Am sure there are more.

TethAdamTheRock
Mad Jim Jaspers
Pheonix
Franklin Richards
Death Seed Sentry
Onslaught
Apocolypse
World Breaker Hulk

ghostman
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Mad Jim Jaspers
Pheonix
Franklin Richards
Death Seed Sentry
Onslaught
Apocolypse
World Breaker Hulk

lol

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Aside from a strict "full blooded human" stip (So no mutants,
Mutants ARE full blooded humans you racist $&@#%+!!! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.