Odin Thanos & Zeus Vs Tyrant HP Doomsday Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

carver9
Tyrant is the main factor here. Don't know how team 1 is taking him out.

Genii96
Tyrant takes them out

Rao Kal El
Team 2

iceman24567
Better make this depowered Tyrant to make this a more even affair erm

Dareangel
as far as i can tell Zeus is the weakest link. correct me if i am wrong but aside of his kicking hulks ass he has no real feats of power. all his other feats are either him being amped by external source of the classic ones where the avengers gave him trouble. he fought thor alone for days. also SBP is resistant to magic. i will say that zeus goes down first. then its a gang bang on thanos and odin.

TethAdamTheRock
DP Tyrant

Is Doomsday taking thanos out?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Dareangel
as far as i can tell Zeus is the weakest link. correct me if i am wrong but aside of his kicking hulks ass he has no real feats of power. all his other feats are either him being amped by external source of the classic ones where the avengers gave him trouble. he fought thor alone for days. also SBP is resistant to magic. i will say that zeus goes down first. then its a gang bang on thanos and odin. he brought down galactus where the writer who wrote the story himself said it was more than 50% his own power, then he goes on to say it was "All" his power "shrug"

Wasnt prime taken down by phantom stranger?

zopzop
A third of T2 can not show up and they still win.

Adam Grimes
Thanos gets shoved up Odin's ass ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.