Flash Zoom Savitar Vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

NotAllThatEvil
Which quicksilver?

TethAdamTheRock
Fox

Surtur
Savitars speed is way above Barry and Zoom's. I think Savitar wins. X-men Quicksilver is also fast too, but not really as strong or as durable.

Savitar was capable of doing this:

1femuyOTVsY

During the fight he appeared to be at dozens of different places in the city all at the same time.

Even though the speedsters get the shit kicked out of them by Savitar on the show, it does also display just how durable speed force users are..look at the hits both Barry and Jay are taking.

There is also some comedy as well. When Jay goes "I'll cover Savitar" and then then Savitar just grabs Jay by the neck and speeds off with him.

KingD19
It seems that Savitar via Speedforce manipulation is purely faster than Quicksilver. As in, he can move around and move from Point A to Point B faster.(As well as being invisible to non-speedsters when he feels like it) Quicksilver is fast, but he's not shown the ability to be in multiple places at once via speed.

However, Quicksilver is faster in miscellaneous movement/reflex speed imo. We've never seen time around Savitar slow to a stop and he can manipulate the environment to an extent that it doesn't happen until time restarts. Nor has Savitar shown he can just move so fast people are frozen in time.

Savitar does hit harder as he launched Jay up a building, but Peter can hit decently hard too as he had Apocalypse in the air, just didn't give him time to get sent flying. And he was casually tossing all the X-Mansion people hundreds of feet away onto the lawn.

carthage
Savitar will never take Peter

NotAllThatEvil
barry did the move bullets thing in the crossover(not at QS's level but its something). if savitar is so much faster he can probably do it too.

KingD19
It's possible, but that's basically the lowest of QS' speed feats. When he runs with people(unlike Barry) he has to brace their neck/head so they don't get severe whiplash.

Barry had to race to save like 12 people in that collapsing building. Peter dicked around for 5 minutes before saving dozens.

Savitar can definitely do the "Speedforce Portal" trick to get from one spot to another, but once he's not doing that he doesn't seem to be as fast as QS.

h1a8
If we don't quantify things then it's impossible to know who's faster.
1. How many times faster is Savitar over flash?
2. How many times faster was Barry moving in relation to the bullets he moved in comparison to QS's ratio of the same thing?
Multiply the answer in 1. With Barry's movement speed - bullet speed ratio.
Then compared it to QS's ratio.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
barry did the move bullets thing in the crossover(not at QS's level but its something). if savitar is so much faster he can probably do it too.

The bullet moving thing isn't quite as impressive as this one, IMO. And that was pre-amp Zoom, who is slower than both he and Barry was by the end of S2.

LC5GceyyR_8

Barry still does something similar, during episode 2 of S3, when a guy unloads at him with what looked like an Uzi, while riding a motorcycle. He blitzes around the guy, disassembling bits of the bike, while cuffing the guy to the handlebars, while catching the bullets, which he drops on the ground at the end. Sadly, I couldn't find the clip of it on Youtube.

Originally posted by KingD19
Barry had to race to save like 12 people in that collapsing building. Peter dicked around for 5 minutes before saving dozens.

IIRC, that was a slower Barry than the current version (based on dialogue from people like Jay, about now being powerful enough to challenge Savitar, he has grown even faster since Zoom). And it was notably more than 12 people, based on the crowd standing outside at the end. And 5 minutes is an exaggeration. The entire scene isn't even 5 minutes. Quicksilver is definitely still faster, IMO. But your examples exaggerate the difference somewhat.

TheVaultDweller
Though, if I am honest, not sure which building save is being referenced. He's done it more than once at this point. But I was talking about when Black Siren collapses Mercury Labs.

TheVaultDweller
The CW Flash show is inconsistent as f*** though. Unless we assume that Weather Wizard's lightning is vastly slower than regular lightning, for some inexplicable reason (or none of the writers passed high school science), Barry should be WAY faster than the speeds we are given on the show, seeing as he did this in s1.

0OYj96kWD88

I mean fake Jay (Zoom) claimed to be able to run at near light-speed at one point.

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8
If we don't quantify things then it's impossible to know who's faster.
1. How many times faster is Savitar over flash?
2. How many times faster was Barry moving in relation to the bullets he moved in comparison to QS's ratio of the same thing?
Multiply the answer in 1. With Barry's movement speed - bullet speed ratio.
Then compared it to QS's ratio.

Savitar was "fighting" Barry and they team was tracking it because he has a tracker in his costume. So the fight consisted of Savitar just dragging Barry all around quite casually, to the point where the tracker was showing up as dozens of simultaneous blips all across the city.

I think that trumps any feat QS has done. The answer to how much faster Savitar is..seems barely quantifiable. He's faster, and not just by a small margin. The gap is far larger than any gap there ever was between Barry and Zoom. He also quite clearly isn't using speed in the traditional way, as you can see from the sort of..I don't know, hyperspace time area he enters soemtimes when he speeds away with someone. As seen in the video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.