Donald Trump MAD Smokescreen with nukes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stop the hate
Seriously a nuclear Arms race... Donald if either country detonates their arsenal we all die, if France and the U.K. detonate we all die. If Israel, Pakistan and India detonate we get MUD. This is a smokescreen to break the economy of the U.S. is it not...? For who though? Are the Russians your masters?

Surtur
I must have missed the part where Trump said he intends to detonate nuclear weapons.

Also isn't the term "MAD"? Mutually assured destruction?

But wait, how could that even happen? The government told us we'd be okay from nuclear bombs if we just duck down and hide under a desk or something. Are..are you saying the government lied?

Flyattractor
I say do it so we can start building the Mega Cities and get the Judge Program Started so they can start beating the shit out of whiney Democrats.

YEAH!

Surtur
Though you know what I do agree...starting arms races is wrong.

While Blaming Trump For "Arms Race", Obama Signs Momentous "Star Wars II" Defense Bill

Hmm, I'm sure the media will be whining about this any minute now.

REXXXX
I don't feel as though it's something Trump will seriously pursue when he gets in office, but hey, could be wrong. I guess we'll see. I'm not a fan of him but even Trump understands what Mutually Assured Destruction means.

Surtur
Speaking of nukes, since the cold war ended..which president has been in office during the largest build up of nukes since the cold war ended? Anyone care to guess?

I will give you a hint: he was awarded the nobel peace prize.

Flyattractor
The Peanut Farmer?

aalyasecura95
yes it is very worrying that donald trump wants to bring the cold war back. all those nukes in the hand of someone with his destructive nature should worry any level headed citizen of america.

and it's looking more and more like russians influenced the election and rigged it against hillary. trump is going to make america look stupid and aggressive and damage are standing in the world allowing russia to warmonger even more.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Peanut Farmer?

Nope, Obama lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
yes it is very worrying that donald trump wants to bring the cold war back.

Hmm, no he doesn't want to bring the cold war back.

Were you privy to some kind of intelligence briefing the rest of the public were not shown?

I find it interesting you label Russia a warmonger and gripe about them supposedly interfering with our politics and elections. You..you really have no idea about some of the things we have done to other countries when it comes to interfering..do you?

It's almost like some people on the left have had a specific part of their brain just utterly shut down after the election. It's the part that contains their knowledge of past american history and the things we have done and still do.

Flyattractor
Ohhh. Well that is what thru me off. You said "PRESIDENT" not "DICTATOR/KING"

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by Surtur
Hmm, no he doesn't want to bring the cold war back. well he wants to build nukes and point them at other countries so from that perspective yes he does. that is what happened in the cold war.

no but is obvious that the russians would prefer trump over hillary. hillary was actually going to stand up to them with a no fly zone and through diplomatic methods . trump is just going to build nukes and point them at people. not very good for are world image...

it is so ironic that you far right types pretend to be all patriotic but you are so eager to throw this country under the bus for russia. sure the US hasn't done all good things but the intentions were good most of the time. and if russia interfered then that is a big deal and hillary should be given the election because that would mean it was stolen from her.

Surtur
well he wants to build nukes and point them at other countries so from that perspective yes he does. that is what happened in the cold war.

Building nukes is nothing new.

So wait you just said Trump wants a cold war and now you say the Russians prefer Trump, but then..if Trump was benefiting from Russian influence why..would he want to start up the cold war? Are you seeing how this isn't making any real sense? Like, at all?

The "intentions were good most of the time" ? Holy shit, this is why everyone hates Americans, when you say shit like that.

Flyattractor
It is just the Leftist/Progressive/Democrats showing their true Christian Natures. That nature being to Love thine Enemies.

And boy do the Left just LOVE the Enemies of the United States.

aalyasecura95
Building nukes is nothing new. well building them at the rate trump wants to is uncommon in these post-cold war days

well it makes perfect sense actually... america's world image is pretty bad right now which allows russia to do a lot of things that they wouldn't normally be able to do. by getting trump in power and making him do crazy things then the reputation of america will be damaged even further. they want america to seem the aggressor so russia will seem like the good guys. trump is russia's dream president. if trump is pointing nukes at everyone then people will turn against america. just look how he talked about nukes here. he wouldn't even rule out using them against europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHQPCXbt1w

well do you think that america went to places deliberately to mess stuff up? no we intervened usually to liberate those countries although those attempts went horribly wrong sometimes. we need to learn from our mistakes and trump is just going to be making more of them. that's why hillary would have been better. she had a lot of experience with foreign policy and would know the right decisions to take.

Flyattractor
. that's why hillary would have been better. she had a lot of experience with foreign policy and would know the right decisions to take.

Yeah, just look at the great Job her and Obama did in Libya.

eek!

Stop the hate
well building them at the rate trump wants to is uncommon in these post-cold war days

well it makes perfect sense actually... america's world image is pretty bad right now which allows russia to do a lot of things that they wouldn't normally be able to do. by getting trump in power and making him do crazy things then the reputation of america will be damaged even further. they want america to seem the aggressor so russia will seem like the good guys. trump is russia's dream president. if trump is pointing nukes at everyone then people will turn against america. just look how he talked about nukes here. he wouldn't even rule out using them against europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHQPCXbt1w

well do you think that america went to places deliberately to mess stuff up? no we intervened usually to liberate those countries although those attempts went horribly wrong sometimes. we need to learn from our mistakes and trump is just going to be making more of them. that's why hillary would have been better. she had a lot of experience with foreign policy and would know the right decisions to take. Good Post! More people get the truth!

Surtur
well building them at the rate trump wants to is uncommon in these post-cold war days

Obama has built more nukes than any president since the cold war ended, did you know that? So were you worried before Trump?

It almost sounds like you are saying you think Russia is trying to goad us into starting a nuclear war. Which doesn't make any sense at all. There will be no "good guys" in that scenario. Mostly because everyone would end up getting nukes dropped on them. Russia doesn't benefit from a nuclear holocaust.

Okay so you have a shockingly naive view of America. You think we interfered in the affairs of other countries and set up dictators in other countries in order to..liberate people? Am I understanding that correctly?

You have a romanticized view of America that doesn't live up to the reality.

Stop the hate
Obama has built more nukes than any president since the cold war ended, did you know that? So were you worried before Trump?

It almost sounds like you are saying you think Russia is trying to goad us into starting a nuclear war. Which doesn't make any sense at all. There will be no "good guys" in that scenario. Mostly because everyone would end up getting nukes dropped on them. Russia doesn't benefit from a nuclear holocaust.

Okay so you have a shockingly naive view of America. You think we interfered in the affairs of other countries and set up dictators in other countries in order to..liberate people? Am I understanding that correctly?

You have a romanticized view of America that doesn't live up to the reality.

Haha, your reading comprehension surely can't be as bad as it seems. Can it?

Flyattractor
You just read copied that response from a twitter post didn't you!?

Stop the hate
You just read copied that response from a twitter post didn't you!?

No

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stop the hate
No

WHOOOOAAAA!!!!!! Watch it with the Heavy Context there Bro/Sis/WTFRU

Surtur
Originally posted by Stop the hate
Haha, your reading comprehension surely can't be as bad as it seems. Can it?

By all means enlighten us as to what you are talking about.

aalyasecura95
Obama has built more nukes than any president since the cold war ended, did you know that? So were you worried before Trump? oh here we go again. right wingers attack obama whenever they are losing an argument. i wonder why you attack the first black president so much?? and okay obama may have been building some nukes but they were only for defense and only to make sure our deterrent was up to date. obama has always believed in diplomacy first which is why he is popular with america's allies and people abroad. trump on the other hand is building many more nukes to point at other countries and even our european allies as he said in the interview.

no i'm saying that russia is trying to destroy america's reputation by placing trump in charge who is extremely aggressive and unpopular with the entire world and who wants to build many nukes. russia are willing to take the gamble. if america's reputation is destroyed then who will stand up to russia and the other dictators?

well the stated intention was to liberate people most of the time but of course there were times when things turned out badly so we should learn from the mistakes but at the same time not be discouraged to stand up to dictators like hillary wanted. trump is just going to be aggressive and dumb and screw america's reputation.

Surtur
oh here we go again. right wingers attack obama whenever they are losing an argument. i wonder why you attack the first black president so much??

Did you notice you went from "Oh you are just attacking Obama now" and then immediately tried to imply racism is playing a part in criticizing him? Lol, he is still in office at the moment. Bringing him up is fair game.

I just love the spin you are pulling. When Obama does it..it's just "for defense". But this implies you feel Trump wants to go on the offense and actively start nuking people, which he doesn't. You keep saying he wants to point them at other countries as if he has actively said "I'm going to nuke you". I know he has talked about nukes in the past, but since his election he hasn't said he wants to nuke anyone.

You are latching on to crazy conspiracy theories. You say Trump is unpopular, but he got over 60 million votes. I know this is the part where liberals shout" but the popular vote!!" and I know he lost that, but only by 2-3 million. When put in context, the combined amount of votes they both got was over 120 million. So Hilary having 3 million more doesn't mean Trump is unpopular. When you spew that nonsense you just show why he won. It's just like the people who label all Trump supporters racist, etc.

These people are oblivious to why Hilary lost, and unfortunately do not seem willing to learn any lessons from this. They seem to be carrying on as usual, in fact they seem to have gotten worse since the election, let us hope this will fade.

You continually show a naive view of history. You always say we wanted to just "liberate" people. The truth is that wasn't always the case. Sometimes it was about resources and sometimes it was just plain fear.

Can you tell me how installing a dictator in a country that is 90% Buddhist..if the dictator is Christian..liberates people? Do you know what that dictator did to the population? Imprisonment and death doesn't sound like liberation. Of course it got so bad there was a coup and the guy was murdered by his generals. I'm talking about Vietnam, and that is just one example.

Silent Master
i wonder why you attack the first black president so much??

Why are you so racist?

Surtur
If people attack Trump it must mean they are practicing misandry. Plus white hatred.

SquallX
So wait! We're not allowed to attack Obamacare because he's Black?

laughing

News flash, Obama holds the higher level of office in this Country, and not to criticize him because he's black, is the epitome of stupidity.

Before any call me racist needs to know am Black.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX

laughing

You would know that if you hadn't been grossly over high for the past 8 years.

NoLivesMatter to BlackLivesMatter.

SquallX
Originally posted by SquallX

laughing

News flash, Obama holds the higher level of office in this Country, and not to criticize him because he's black, is the epitome of stupidity.

Before any call me racist needs to know am Black.

Damn auto correct changed Obama to Obamacare.

SquallX
You would know that if you hadn't been grossly over high for the past 8 years.

NoLivesMatter to BlackLivesMatter.

laughing

Surtur
Plus wasn't Obama's mother white? So I feel like in questioning him I am almost practicing self hatred.

Damn..I DO hate whitey.

Flyattractor
Hate is Great!

Surtur
Make America Hate Again.

Flyattractor
Make America Hate Again.

According to the Leftists The U.S has NEVER stopped Hating.

Surtur
It's strange because people on the left are just..so very hateful and yet they hate..hate.

They hate intolerance, but they are also all about intolerance.

Flyattractor
Hatemongers need hate.

aalyasecura95
Did you notice you went from "Oh you are just attacking Obama now" and then immediately tried to imply racism is playing a part in criticizing him? Lol, he is still in office at the moment. Bringing him up is fair game. well far-right people have been attacking obama non-stop to an unreasonable degree. that to me implies racism to an extent. obama is one of the most vilified presidents in history due to these smear campaigns when he doesn't deserve it at all.

uh obama obviously built nukes for defensive reasons because unlike trump he isn't some unhinged dumbass who actually thinks nuking europe could be a good idea. there is a reason why the world trusts obama and are worried about trump. and i don't see why we should just forget everything trump said before. those are his ideas we can't just ignore them.

i was saying that trump is unpopular with the "entire world" which is why russia wanted him in so he could bring down america's reputation. was not really talking about his popularity in america. although i don't see why the popular vote is a bad thing to bring up anyway. trump lost badly in that vote and he needs to consider that the majority of americans want him to gtfo. this talk of nuke building sprees needs to stop.

i said the interventions were about liberating people "most of the time". obviously there were times where the intentions were bad as well. it's all about learning from those mistakes and knowing when to intervene.

i'm not denying that we make mistakes but does that mean we should surrender to the dictators and let them rig our democracy? we need to draw a line in the sand somewhere

Flyattractor
The World DOESN'T/DID "TRUST" Obama. Unless you factor in they TRUSTED Him to bend over and take it up the backdoor and then turn around and give them a few billion dollars.

We coudl ALWAYS trust Him to do that.

Silent Master
What is with all the intolerance and hate coming from the left?

Flyattractor
Its how they make money. So don't ever look for it to ever stop.

Surtur
well far-right people have been attacking obama non-stop to an unreasonable degree. that to me implies racism to an extent. obama is one of the most vilified presidents in history due to these smear campaigns when he doesn't deserve it at all.

Why is it racism? Couldn't it be they just don't like him?

I never said ignore them, what I am saying is Trump has not actually said "I am going to nuke (insert name of country)".

This is just a feeling of yours, not the reality.

The popular vote is a bad thing to bring up in a discussion of Trumps overall popularity. Since it doesn't actually show Trump isn't popular. He also lost by 2-3 million votes, which isn't a horrendous loss considering the number of overall votes cast.

But we apparently haven't learned from those mistakes.

Nobody has said surrender to dictators and let them rig democracy. Democracy was not rigged. Providing people with more information about a candidate is not a rigging of democracy.

Russia didn't force Hilary Clinton to be Hilary Clinton. They did not force the DNC to conduct themselves in the manner they chose to. Russia did not cause Hilary to behave in a dishonest way, nor did they cause her to show a severe lack of common sense in regards to how she handles her emails.

The Russians didn't shape the Clinton Foundation into what it is, they didn't force the DNC to make plans to enact violence at Trump rallies. They didn't do any of the things that made people have doubts about Hilary Clinton.

I do not condone the way the information was obtained, but I am glad the information was released.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.