Arcann vs DoE Darth Bane (Orbalisks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Arcann (using feats from both KOTFE and KOTET) takes on the Dynasty of Evil incarnation of Darth Bane, who is also wearing his Orbalisk armor.

This is an all-out fight to the death, and it takes place on neutral ground.

Who wins and why?

MythLord
Bane.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Bane.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Bane.

Deronn_solo
Arcann is above Bane by a solid degree normal, but the Orbalisk, in conjunction with it being DoE, is a bit too much.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Arcann is above Bane by a solid degree normal, but the Orbalisk, in conjunction with it being DoE, is a bit too much.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

NewGuy01
Not sure why so much emphasis is being put on this being DoE Bane. It's not like much of the refinement and mastery he acquired in the years after RoT is going to shine during his orbalisk-induced bloodrage. If anything, his advancing age should be more impactful on that front.

Not sure who'd win, myself.

UCanShootMyNova
He logically increased in Force power in the ensuing decades after RoT.

SunRazer
How can you accept "logical increases" in Force power for Bane but not Vitiate?

UCanShootMyNova
I can accept both just fine.

hutchy1345
I'm so confused as to where you people rank these characters

Genuinely how powerful is DOE orbalisk Bane?

UCanShootMyNova
Arcann is somewhere just below Vader imo.

DoE Bane is just below Dooku level imo.

DoE Bane with orbalisks beats Arcann in a good fight. Orbalisks providing near invulnerability is just too big of a perk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.