Merry Christmas to all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
As the holiday season is upon us, I want to wish you all that it may be filled with love, joy, and peace.

Despite the differences, we are all part of something bigger, a humanity that strives for a better future.

Let us rejoice during this special time, no matter what our religious beliefs (or lack of them) or political views are.

Merry Christmas!

ArtificialGlory
Merry Christmas, ho ho ho!

Beniboybling
You mean Happy Holidays. uhuh

Surtur
Happy Holidays.

The "holiday" I am referring to is of course Christmas and only Christmas smile

Beniboybling
#triggered

Nibedicus
Merry Christmas all!!

Flyattractor
OMG... All the Leftists will probably be totally trigged cause someone used the word CHRIST during Winter Solstace Non Christian cause White People suck it aint a Holy day Holiday.

Darkstorm Zero
http://www.designwithvinyl.com/product_images/v/313/we_wish_you_a_merry_christmas__79353_zoom.jpg

Raisen
Originally posted by Stigma
As the holiday season is upon us, I want to wish you all that it may be filled with love, joy, and peace.

Despite the differences, we are all part of something bigger, a humanity that strives for a better future.

Let us rejoice during this special time, no matter what our religious beliefs (or lack of them) or political views are.

Merry Christmas!

Phuck you for assuming my religious affiliation. You phucking fascist, racist, xenophobe, homopobic, islamaphopic CIS , colonial minded, white privileged piece of shiit. I hope you rot in somewhere else but hell, because he'll doesn't exist accept for racist white colonial minded Christian American, white privileged men

Flyattractor
Thats no way to act on Winter Solstice Raisen. You supposed to chop down a tree and tell your fam and friend how much you love them to keep them from killing themselves thru the harsh winter as Odin decreed.

Now put on a horny helmet and go kill some White European Wimps....Also like Odin Decreed.

Adam Grimes
You haven't got my fisherman's skill that's for sure buddy. /thread

Flyattractor
You do enjoy a good thick worm in your mouth.

riv6672
http://data.whicdn.com/images/88100932/original.jpg

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Raisen
Phuck you for assuming my religious affiliation. You phucking fascist, racist, xenophobe, homopobic, islamaphopic CIS , colonial minded, white privileged piece of shiit. I hope you rot in somewhere else but hell, because he'll doesn't exist accept for racist white colonial minded Christian American, white privileged men thumb up

riv6672
This is why i have Raisen on ignore. He tries to seem smart but doesnt know the difference between 'he'll' and 'hell', 'accept' and 'except'.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
This is why i have Raisen on ignore. He tries to seem smart but doesnt know the difference between 'he'll' and 'hell', 'accept' and 'except'.

By this logic, benibling is on your ignore list as well, correct? I say this assuming you are consistent in the reasons you put people on ignore.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up

See I can't tell your motives here. The post you quoted was obvious sarcasm, and yet you thumbed it up. So either you took it seriously and agreed or you realized it was sarcasm and for some reason felt the need to thumb it up?

Beniboybling
Season's Greetings, Surt. smile

Silent Master
Merry Christmas

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
By this logic, benibling is on your ignore list as well, correct? I say this assuming you are consistent in the reasons you put people on ignore.

See I can't tell your motives here. The post you quoted was obvious sarcasm, and yet you thumbed it up. So either you took it seriously and agreed or you realized it was sarcasm and for some reason felt the need to thumb it up?

Pretty sure Riv puts you on his Ignore List once he finds out or just suspects you voted for Trump.

So MERRY TRUMP-MAS TO US ALL!

Impediment
Merry Christmas to all of you. Peace on Earth and good will towards humanity.

Sin I AM

Beniboybling
yeah, all these people saying "Merry Christmas" need to sort their lives out.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Beniboybling
yeah, all these people saying "Merry Christmas" need to sort their lives out.

☝ this guy gets it

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Impediment
Merry Christmas to all of you. Peace on Earth and good will towards humanity.

thumb up

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You do enjoy a good thick worm in your mouth. Who taught you fishermen do that? Sorry to hear you didn't get to enjoy fishing trips buddy.

Flyattractor
I just like to feed the fish.

Nibedicus
Looks like 2016 isn't done yet. RIP George Michael.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/celebrities-mourn-george-michael-after-news-of-his-death_us_58605a18e4b0de3a08f5b55c

Surtur
Okay so was it dickish of me to give Hilary supporting family members a Trump chia pet for Christmas?

Lol my one cousin also got them some Trump brand vodka. Someone else had given it to him as a gift a few years ago.

Lord Lucien
Holy shit Surtur, even in a thread about wishing people a merry Christmas you're still f*cking talking about Trump and Hillary. Let them go.

Surtur
It had to do with my Christmas. It's time to get over it.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Christmas is over. Time to put up with a week of crappy top Ten Lists. HAPPY GIT DRUNK NIGHT is Coming!
WOO HOO!

REXXXX
Merry Christmas to all. I'm celebrating today because I worked the holiday. My family is kind enough to push it back a day, and we call it "Faux Noel."

Hope everyone celebrating enjoyed their holiday.

Nibedicus
Oh man, Carrie Fisher just died. sad

Goddamit 2016....!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38446753

Raisen

I type on my phone. I don't bother to correct things. Not worth the time phaggot

Stop the hate

He's a retard Riv, and he'll end up in hell, except hell might not be real which is something we all should accept.

Flyattractor
Thats funny coming from someone using the name he/she/it is using.

Stop the hate
he/she/it Clearly you are an SJW

Flyattractor
Hey. I just don't wanna TRIGGER ya Bro/Sis/Confused.

Stop the hate
Confused.

Clearly

Flyattractor
We feel for you.

Well no. Not really.

Stop the hate
We feel for you.

Well no. Not really.

Poor comeback

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stop the hate
Poor comeback

You got what your worth.

Stop the hate
You got what your worth.

No, you did.

Flyattractor
No, you did.

I take no responsibility for your momma deciding to not have you aborted like she should have.

Stop the hate
I take no responsibility for your momma deciding to not have you aborted like she should have.

Try and use half decent grammar with your poorly worded, generic attempts at comebacks. Please.

Flyattractor
Try and use half decent grammar with your poorly worded, generic attempts at comebacks. Please.

.....nah. I don wanna.

Nope Aint gonna do it.

eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stigma

Merry Christmas!

Thank you. smile I had a good one. I was with family and I love them very much.

What about you?

Raisen
He's a retard Riv, and he'll end up in hell, except hell might not be real which is something we all should accept.

Lol. Stop the hate bro.

Flyattractor
Lol. Stop the hate bro.

Nah. Let them have thier Butt Hurt-Mas together.

FOg7aPNLLG0

Markk
Merry Christmas (late)

Raisen
Nah. Let them have thier Butt Hurt-Mas together.

FOg7aPNLLG0

You just know that guy is some kind of fem dude

Flyattractor
You just know that guy is some kind of fem dude

You think Santa is a "Fem dude"?

Raisen
You think Santa is a "Fem dude"?
Lol. No the stop hate girl

Flyattractor

Ohhh!

STH is a Girl!?

Yeah I can see that....There is some Bitchy Va Ghay Ghay mentality there...

Raisen
Ohhh!

STH is a Girl!?

Yeah I can see that....There is some Bitchy Va Ghay Ghay mentality there...

Hahaha. Yeah no man with adequate levels of man hormones will act like him

Stigma
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thank you. smile I had a good one. I was with family and I love them very much.

What about you?
Thanks! I had a great time too and also was spending it with my family. thumb up

Stop the hate
Ohhh!

STH is a Girl!?

Yeah I can see that....There is some Bitchy Va Ghay Ghay mentality there... Originally posted by Raisen
Hahaha. Yeah no man with adequate levels of man hormones will act like him

#Haha Triggered. smile I'm in your heads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.