Rambo takes the place of Dutch in Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Rambo get all the same gear as Dutch, how well does he do?

FrothByte
I'd say he does better. I rank Rambo on a higher caliber than Dutch. That said, he still only wins against the Pred if he gets the same plot armor that Dutch did.

golem370
I think Dutch was a pretty high end soldier. Could he has lifted the truck like Dutch or the log? Or bend those branchs to make the bow?

FrothByte
There's to being a high end soldier than just pure strength you know...

golem370
He was a Major and he was the leader of his own team of highly skilled mercs. The team before his were killed. 6 took out a small village of gurrellas

FrothByte
Dutch has good strength feats but he has nowhere near the same tactical and jungle warfare feats that Rambo has. Rambo also has more archery feats, melee and cqc feats, demolishons and trapping skills, even better sneaking skills.

BruceSkywalker
Rambo won't have a problem

golem370
Dutch was able to learn and hide from the Predator he was able to not only able kill the Predator but set the alien up with a bomb.

Inhuman
Originally posted by golem370
Dutch was able to learn and hide from the Predator he was able to not only able kill the Predator but set the alien up with a bomb.

J39HPaLXBJA

golem370
Let me be clear I am not saying I doubt Rambo's skills I am say Dutch is just as skilled.

psycho gundam
Is mud "gear"? that was the crucial element, as well as apparently being amerced in water making the Predator's cloak malfunction

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
Let me be clear I am not saying I doubt Rambo's skills I am say Dutch is just as skilled.

Nah, Dutch just doesn't have the same kind of feats that Rambo has.

golem370
Well imo he does he doesn't have 4 movies worth of feats.

DTM
Yeah, agreed. Rambo has alot more movies to showcase his skills and abilities, Dutch just the one. Same with Arnolds Commando role (John Matrix), though Im not sure if Id give Rambo the win over him. Both Rambo and Dutch are extremely high end soldiers, personally Im not sure who would win, for me its extremely close.

DTM
Ah, er, sorry, I didnt get that this was Rambo vs. Predator. Ah, well, I suppose he could do what Dutch did, I dont take him as being as physically tough, but hes clearly incredibly combat smart and militarily experienced, so in the end Ill go with Rambo also succeeding, but like Dutch, it would Not be easy.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Rambo won't have a problem

Robtard
Rambo in a jungle you say? Send the Predator's parents my condolences.

TheVaultDweller
This thread made me think of this:

ahEnousFLSU

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Robtard
Rambo in a jungle you say? Send the Predator's parents my condolences.
laughing out loud
For some reason this just cracked me up.

As to Rambo vs Colonel Matrix: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t567317.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.