BlackWing project movie! (just an idea)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
Imagine a movie about the Blackwing Project Movie.

For those who don't know. It was a virus created by Sith Lord Darth Drear who tried to create immortality but instead created a zombie like virus which he fell victim to. The project was scratched until one thousand years later when the great galactic war happened Darth Scabrous had attempted to recreate the virus and succeed where Drear had failed but his attempts created more of a mess. The virus was released on to the staff, Student, other Sith lords on the planet. It had been forgotten on the planet until Lord Vader had discovered it and attempted to recreate it again and failed to contain it as well.

My idea of a movie

(Not going by the comics)

My idea of a movie is Galen Marek (Starkiller) and another Darth Vader pupil had been sent to a planet to extract the virus for his research purposes and to recreate it for the immortality. They were aboard the vector ship where some prisoners were being held on it and to throw in some fan memorabilia in the mix Han solo and Chewie were among the prisoners. They get to the planet to get the virus as they were on it they discovered the black saber was on the planet as well but they weren't aware it was being held by the former Sith Darth Maul. They both contacted Darth Vader about the saber in which of course he responded for them to investigate and take it but Maul knew about the researchers on the planet so he seeked them out to kill them as revenge on the Sith.

Hidden plot: The Female pupil of Darth Vader was deemed to be stronger than Starkiller and Vader put them together so they can grow together and as the time was right she was to kill Starkiller so she can become stronger with darkside of the force. She was intended to kill Starkiller on the planet.

Maul attacked the researchers and the release the virus among the staff and some of the prisoners. The pupil and Starkiller had a duel with Maul and had to deal with those infected with the virus. Something happened where Starkiller and the pupil were trapped as maul escaped. At that moment seeing Starkiller being injured she activated her light saber behind his back thinking of the perfect opportunity to kill him. She raised her red lightsaber close to his face saying from behind him "I am sorry but Lord Vader commanded me to kill you to complete my training but I can not as I feel force pushing toward the light side." At that moment Starkiller activated his lightsaber piercing her abdomen. She fell to the ground with her last dying breathe saying "Don't trust Vader" (There is a reason why she didn't say lord at that moment). That's when Starkiller was questioning the dark side of the force and Vaders motives.

Vader hearing the news about the Black Saber he decided to go to the planet himself. He got there at the moment where the researchers were being eaten and the prisoners were escaping as Han Solo and Chewie were escaping you see Darth Vader dealing with his fallen researchers and scientist. Darth Vader feeling the presence of the once sith appretience Darth Maul (maul felt Vaders presence as well which is why he left in a hurry as well). Vader used the force to feel Starkillers presence but couldn't feel the female pupils presence. He found him passed out and with help with other storm troppers carrying him to his ship. On the way to the ship he turned around to see the female pupil walking around with her lightsaber in her hand and noticed the wound on her abdomen. He walked up to her chopping her head off and using the force to take the light saber away. As they boarded Vaders ship he put the light saber next to Starkiller on the bed and walked away.

The end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.