Ventress vs Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Sabwrs
Force
ALL out
Both prime

MythLord
Asajj wins sabers, tbh. Dies in the rest.

Ursumeles
Asajj wins sabers.
Get's ragdolled in the rest.

Azronger
Ventress sweeps, lol.

SunRazer
Ventress isn't powerful enough to generate solar flares, tbh.

Azronger
How do you know? I might as well claim Naga Sadow isn't powerful enough to lift a frigate.

DarthAnt66
Sadow obliterates her.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Azronger
How do you know? I might as well claim Naga Sadow isn't powerful enough to lift a frigate.

It's my personal stance on it. She just hasn't demonstrated that scope of power before.

And someone who can generate giant solar flares that wipe out fleets can definitely lift a frigate, lol. Unless he's for some reason inept in telekinesis, which isn't indicated.

Deronn_solo
Sadow impregnates.

One of the most revered Sith Lords of all time --- praised by the likes of Vitiate, Darth Caedus, and even the most powerful Sith of all, Darth Sidious, isn't losing to some Sith Assassin.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by SunRazer
It's my personal stance on it. She just hasn't demonstrated that scope of power before.

And someone who can generate giant solar flares that wipe out fleets can definitely lift a frigate, lol. Unless he's for some reason inept in telekinesis, which isn't indicated.

It's basically a energy thing, yeah. If he can produce energy in such scale that he can wipe out fleets he should obviously be capable to generate enough energy to lift ships. thumb up

Beniboybling
Ventress guts him as he clutches his hype and accolades.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sadow obliterates her.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Asajj wins sabers.
Get's ragdolled in the rest.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sadow obliterates her.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer

How do you compare the energy output of Pyrokinesis and Telekinesis? You can't draw a comparison between Ventress and Sadow before you do that.

ILS
Didn't Sadow produce "solar flares" with the aid of the Corsair? Or am I thinking of something else?

Freedon Nadd
One thing, though.
Naga Sadow wasn't even a lightsabre practitioner. He used a poisonous Sith blade. So who is to say that he wasn't trained in other martial arts rather than the lightsabre forms?
Ventress might have the chance in the lightsabre part. But in the end, so could Sadow.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ILS
Didn't Sadow produce "solar flares" with the aid of the Corsair? Or am I thinking of something else?
More precisely, by Sith crystals.
But it could be that Naga Sadow infused those crystals with his reverses of dark side energy.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS

Nah, I recall him doing that unaided.

He did, however, need the Corsair to make Suns/Stars go Supernova. That's probably what you were thinking of.

The Merchant
Sadow was in his meditation sphere when he made solar flares iirc. Or he did use his corsair since I recall force lightning blasting out of his corsair. If he did it by himself he has the power to destroy countries. Which isn't surprising for an Ancient master. Regardless he stomps Ventress in everything.

UCanShootMyNova
He was amped in some manner, yes.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ventress guts him as he clutches his hype and accolades.

Feats that compare to throwing a brick and making a statue crumble

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He was amped in some manner, yes.
It can be entirely possible that he used his dark side energy reserves to infuse the Sith crystals. Because using the Corsair requires a great amount of focus to channeling your power. So, instead, he might have had infused them before a war, so he could be more effective.
Aleema Keto never states for sure that those Sith crystals were or not were imbued by Naga Sadow.
Derriphan battleships were used in the past and by Revan and Malak, IIRC. And there's no mention of their ships to blow up a star. So it's quite possible that Sadow is the power source behind those Sith crystals.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Feats that compare to throwing a brick and making a statue crumble
And Sadow physically stalemated a guy who easily broke a Sith blade(it can be used against lightsabres) in fragments with no effort.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sadow impregnates.

One of the most revered Sith Lords of all time --- praised by the likes of Vitiate, Darth Caedus, and even the most powerful Sith of all, Darth Sidious, isn't losing to some Sith Assassin.
Two candidates for Sadow's dick; and the most powerful of them--Darth Sidious.
I never knew that Sidious sucks someone else's dick than just his own. You learn something every day. 🙂 xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.