Orbalisk Darth Bane [RoT] and Darth Zannah vs Vong Krayt and Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*RoT Darth Bane*
*DoE Zannah*
*Vong Krayt*
*Peak Cade*

Neutral environment and terrain - standard morals, with usual gear.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All out

Who wins?

MythLord
Team 1. Make it Reborn Krayt and it's fair.

Deronn_solo
Reborn Krayt would heavily tip the match in team 2's favor, so no.

Vong Krayt is powerful enough.

MythLord
Actually, I'm more referring to Zannah's TP messing around with Cade more than anything else. I feel Reborn Krayt could make up for the Skywalker being the weak link.

But then again, assuming Vong Krayt fries Bane with lightning...

NewGuy01
Team 1, not a fair fight tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 1. Should make it Reborn Krayt honestly.

Freedon Nadd
So, you have two Sneaky Sith, a Spartan Sith, and a rogue Jedi.
Due to Zannah's Dark Side tendrils(a power neither Krayt nor Cade know of) will give her a chance
Bane knows Transference(so he could possess Krayt if he dies)
But Krayt is damn durable. But his armor can still be pierced by a lightsabre; while Bane's can't.
Cade might win if he uses Dark Transfer technique.
Weird match-up 👆🏻 🙃

Deronn_solo
Really? smile

Just where do you guys rank Bane and company? I can never get an actual feel for where you guys reside on the matter because trolling is always involved.

Or am I overrating Krayt and Cade?

UCanShootMyNova
DoE Bane - Between Maul and Dooku. Closer to Dooku then Maul.
RoT Bane with Orbalisks - Between Dooku and Vader. Closer to Vader then Dooku.

Plus, I think Cade would be particularly weak to Zannah's sorcery tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

This might be some of it as well. You are a Legacite if I recall.

Freedon Nadd
Really? smile

Just where do you guys rank Bane and company? I can never get an actual feel for where you guys reside on the matter because trolling is always involved.

Well the duel itself is kind of weird. I really wondered if it was made just for 'fun'?
You have two snakes, a bear, and a badass teddy bear. 🐻 🐼 🙃

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
DoE Bane - Between Maul and Dooku. Closer to Dooku then Maul.
RoT Bane with Orbalisks - Between Dooku and Vader. Closer to Vader then Dooku.

Plus, I think Cade would be particularly weak to Zannah's sorcery tbh.
DoE Bane > RoT Bane.

UCanShootMyNova
With orbalisks?

Ursumeles
Yes.

UCanShootMyNova
Can I ask why?

Trocity
ROT Bane > DOE Bane, and team 2 wins.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Actually, I'm more referring to Zannah's TP messing around with Cade more than anything else. I feel Reborn Krayt could make up for the Skywalker being the weak link.

You should kill yourself, would be a nice gift to your family and the world for Christmas smile

carthage
Team 2 without much difficulty

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You should kill yourself, would be a nice gift to your family and the world for Christmas smile

My presence is Eternal. I'll just pull a Valkorion, only I'll be much more annoying. smile

MythLord
Really? smile

I rank Bane, at least with the Orbalisks, ahead of Maul by a noticeable degree. He's brutal and indestructable, so it's hard to put him down unless you're a considerably better telekinetic, which I suppose Krayt could be, or are precise/fast enough to slash at all his weak points, which again Krayt could be... But, at the same time, I'd imagine Bane's skill in defense and overwhelming offense would make it hard for Krayt to dismantle him quickly, whereas Zannah can TP Cade, or conversely Zannah can hold off Krayt while Bane overpowers Skywalker.

Reborn Krayt would be a different matter, though.

UCanShootMyNova
I don't think RoT Zannah's capable of holding off Krayt honestly.

NewGuy01
thumb up

But this isn't RoT Zannah.

UCanShootMyNova
Ah, didn't see that. Yeah she should be able to hold him off long enough for Bane to beat Cade. It'd be close though.

cs_zoltan
I'd like to see Zannah TP someone where Muur and Krayt failed. Myth talking shit again still.

Azronger
Cade is a weak link, and Vong Krayt will die because of stamina issues.

cs_zoltan
Cade > DoE Bane tho

Geistalt
On one hand, Team 1'd probably kick their asses with this setup, but on the other, Reborn Krayt would make it a mismatch.

Raptor22
Team 1

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I'd like to see Zannah TP someone where Muur and Krayt failed. Myth talking shit again still.
Is he/she always doing that?

cs_zoltan
*it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.