Bane Vs The Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Bane from The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Winter Soilder

Henry_Pym
Bucky curbstomps him easily, hell he probably could solo the Nolanverse after being stabbed by Talia.

Btw I calc'd the motorcycle feat, a WW2 Era WLA Harley Davidson weighed in at roughly 330km or 730ish pounds. Add in the weight of the women which I estimated at 125 pounds each with metal helmets and it gives us Cap lifting casually with one hand over 1100pounds of unbalanced weight. Bucky with his robot arm was able to completely over power Cap.

Silent Master
This is a massive curbstomp.

John Murdoch
Agreed with Henry_Pym and Silent.

Bucky has feats like ripping out the steering wheel column, crushing one of Iron Man's repulsor blast gloves, falling a couple of stories and catching that handrail, fighting with Cap, Iron Man, Black Panther, etc. Way too much for Bane, and yes with guns and possibly without Bucky obliterates the Nolan-verse.

carthage
Bane dies

BruceSkywalker
very laughable thread, thanks for that..

Bucky destroys, quite easily

h1a8
Bucky wins but it isn't a massive curbstomp at all. Bane can actually cause Bucky some problems before going down.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Bucky wins but it isn't a massive curbstomp at all. Bane can actually cause Bucky some problems before going down.

No, he can't.

FrothByte

Bucky will take out Bane as easily as he manhandles Black Widow

TheVaultDweller
Winter Soldier wins this, and wins it decisively.

Silent Master
I think h1 is trying to get this thread to take off, so that people will hopefully forget about the threads and BZ's he ran away from.

marwash22
Bucky wins but it isn't a massive curbstomp at all. Bane can actually cause Bucky some problems before going down. lol

Nibedicus
Bane is definitely going to give WS problems....

......in understanding what he's saying.

Placidity
Bane wins.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Bane from The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Winter Soilder

Just to clarify. This is the Winter Soldier right? Not Bucky (as in Civil War)? Different mindsets, etc.

wallman77
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bucky curbstomps him easily, hell he probably could solo the Nolanverse after being stabbed by Talia.

Btw I calc'd the motorcycle feat, a WW2 Era WLA Harley Davidson weighed in at roughly 330km or 730ish pounds. Add in the weight of the women which I estimated at 125 pounds each with metal helmets and it gives us Cap lifting casually with one hand over 1100pounds of unbalanced weight. Bucky with his robot arm was able to completely over power Cap.

You mean both hands

Ascendancy
Actually, Bane wins this easily. He uses the plane from DKR and flies it into an unsuspecting WS while he's napping.

Robtard
WS wins via a single punch.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
WS wins via a single punch.

I disagree. Even if the punch is with the metal arm Bane is not going down.

It would take several punches with the metal arm to ko Bane.
Bane has good defense. Bane can hurt WS. This not very easy for WS.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Bucky will take out Bane as easily as he manhandles Black Widow She didn't fight him well. She fought like an idiot and grabbed him. If she would have fought h2h (punching and kicking) then it would have been different. People didn't actually see when WS fought Falcon, the other woman, etc.

Silent Master

You liking Bane doesn't mean he can make it a good fight.

WS destroys him.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You liking Bane doesn't mean he can make it a good fight.

WS destroys him. Garbage. You guys wank Cap and WS way too much. They are not that powerful. Bane can definitely hurt WS if he's not careful. He has great defense and smarts. Knowing that WS has a metal arm would make Bane be more cautious to it.

John Murdoch
Garbage. You guys wank Cap and WS way too much. They are not that powerful. Bane can definitely hurt WS if he's not careful. He has great defense and smarts. Knowing that WS has a metal arm would make Bane be more cautious to it.

Bro, it isn't that people wank Cap and WS too much, it's that Nolan made in many opinions the best superhero trilogy ever with superheroes and villains that real-life people would be able to beat down. The fight choreography was at its peak in the sewer scene in TDKR, and even then it was subpar.

Bucky wins this because he outclasses Bane in every area imaginable that matters in a H2H showdown.

EDIT: Going on a tangent here, but I think Tom Hardy's Bane was a great villain, and I liked how his physique turned out for the role: he had the imposing muscular figure but with the powerlifter's gut and spare tire around the midsection. That build speaks volumes about his character: I don't care what I look like, I'm here to kill you and this body will get the job done. I would've preferred someone like Kevin Durand (3:10 to Yuma, The Rundown, Blob in X-Men Origins: Wolverine) as he has the height and build, but Hardy I thought still nailed the role.

h1a8
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Bro, it isn't that people wank Cap and WS too much, it's that Nolan made in many opinions the best superhero trilogy ever with superheroes and villains that real-life people would be able to beat down. The fight choreography was at its peak in the sewer scene in TDKR, and even then it was subpar.

Bucky wins this because he outclasses Bane in every area imaginable that matters in a H2H showdown.

Yes Bucky wins but it won't be easy or fast.
Bane no sold Batman's haymakers. Batman is hella strong from his feats.
Bane is super intelligent. He's not going to willingly allow Bucky to hit him with the metal arm. Bane can definitely hurt him with a few hits.

The fight choreography in Batman was terrible. He should be fired.

Silent Master
Garbage. You guys wank Cap and WS way too much. They are not that powerful. Bane can definitely hurt WS if he's not careful. He has great defense and smarts. Knowing that WS has a metal arm would make Bane be more cautious to it.

You don't have to be that powerful to beat the likes of movie Bane.

h1a8
You don't have to be that powerful to beat the likes of movie Bane. Agreed. I'm not arguing he wins. He definitely loses here. But this spite shit is ridiculous. Bane no sold Batman's haymakers. Batman has some superhuman strength feats.

marwash22
Agreed. I'm not arguing he wins. He definitely loses here. But this spite shit is ridiculous. Bane no sold Batman's haymakers. Batman has some superhuman strength feats. how is it ridiculous? Bane isn't fast enough to hit Bucky, or strong enough to do any damage if he did hit him, and he dies on Bucky's first punch.

Bane has no chance of winning... that's like the definition of spite.

Silent Master
Agreed. I'm not arguing he wins. He definitely loses here. But this spite shit is ridiculous. Bane no sold Batman's haymakers. Batman has some superhuman strength feats.

WS would also destroy Baleman.

KingD19
So h1a8, Bucky using his metal arm to hit Bane. The one that cracked concrete, ripped out a steering column, caught a full force shield throw, crushed Iron Man's gauntlets, and tapped a car to total it...Bane can shrug off one of those hits?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Just to clarify. This is the Winter Soldier right? Not Bucky (as in Civil War)? Different mindsets, etc. Yes

Inhuman
WS KO's or kills Bane without using his metal arm.

FrothByte

She didn't fight him well. She fought like an idiot and grabbed him. If she would have fought h2h (punching and kicking) then it would have been different. People didn't actually see when WS fought Falcon, the other woman, etc.

Bane is a less a technical fighter than BW. Bane relies on strength a lot. Unfortunately there's no way he's overpowering WS. He'll go in there trying to trade punches with WS and then wonder why he's all of a sudden seeing stars.

Henry_Pym
What Batman feat is H1 using as a defense that Bane has a shot here?

Silent Master
What Batman feat is H1 using as a defense that Bane has a shot here?

h1 likes Batman and Bane, those are the only feats he needs.

h1a8
Originally posted by marwash22
how is it ridiculous? Bane isn't fast enough to hit Bucky, or strong enough to do any damage if he did hit him, and he dies on Bucky's first punch.

Bucky wasn't that fast in h2h. Human level speed. Also Bane has the skill to block or duck and counter. He easily ducked and countered Batmans attacks (who isn't slow). He's a member of the league of shadows. I can hit Bucky and make him bleed. Where do you get that Bane can't hurt Bucky? You know that Bucky is human, flesh and blood right? Bullets easily go through him, he can be easily cut, etc. Human flesh and blood.

Stop trolling the thread please.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
So h1a8, Bucky using his metal arm to hit Bane. The one that cracked concrete, ripped out a steering column, caught a full force shield throw, crushed Iron Man's gauntlets, and tapped a car to total it...Bane can shrug off one of those hits? Yes, easily. Cracked concrete is the only applicable feat to his punching strength. It was a barely crack concrete at that. And that's if Bucky is able to hit Bane

h1a8
Bane is a less a technical fighter than BW. Bane relies on strength a lot. Unfortunately there's no way he's overpowering WS. He'll go in there trying to trade punches with WS and then wonder why he's all of a sudden seeing stars. Bane is highly intelligent. He's only trading punches if he feels he can. Bane is not going to let Bucky hit him with the metal arm.

h1a8
What Batman feat is H1 using as a defense that Bane has a shot here? No, I was arguing that due to the feat Bane can tank several metal arm punches before going down.

h1a8
Originally posted by Inhuman
WS KO's or kills Bane without using his metal arm.

I disagree. The metal arm ensures him victory. Without it then this is an even fight or slight edge to Bane.

Silent Master
I disagree. The metal arm ensures him victory. Without it then this is an even fight or slight edge to Bane.

Disagree all you want, just don't pretend that your massively biased opinion is fact.

Inhuman

Bane is slow and lumbering. Fights like a brawler. This is what is shown in his fights on screen. Not much skill is shown either.
Same with Baleman. He is shown as a slow fighter with not much skill.
Implied skill or fighting techniques are not valid.
What is shown on screen trumps all.

WS (not including his metal arm) is Captain America tier in strength. (Or very close to it.)
which means strength wise Cap=WS>Ozy>Bane

anyhow.

Even with no use of his metal arm...
WS is more skilled than bane. WS is faster than Bane. WS is stronger than Bane. WS has more stamina than Bane.

If you say Bane can beat WS then you are saying that Bane can Beat Ozy because WS>Ozy.

WS wins every time and WS using his Metal arm is even more of a stomp is WS's favor. I mean a complete stomp with no % going for bane.

I can easily post fight scenes and screen feats to back up everything I said but I tried this with you before and you just ignore it and make up your own biased conclusions and make up math formulas that never make any sense.

KingD19
Wow you are just blatantly lying at this point.

First, Bane is slow as shit. So is Batman. They're 2 of the slowest on screen comic characters in history. Bucky who blocked bullets with his arm, caught the shield, and fought evenly with Cap, Panther, and Iron Man's AI assisted armor is a speed demon in comparison.

Second, even without the arm, Bucky is enhanced similar to Cap. Shown by how he can book it at at least 40mph, kick people 30 feet away, and jump dozens of feet.

Third, the arm is incredibly superhumanly strong. Bane got taken down by the all too human Batman. I'm calling bullshit if you think Bane can take any amount of full force hits that send cars careening off the road.

Silent Master

First, Bane is slow as shit. So is Batman. They're 2 of the slowest on screen comic characters in history. Bucky who blocked bullets with his arm, caught the shield, and fought evenly with Cap, Panther, and Iron Man's AI assisted armor is a speed demon in comparison.

Second, even without the arm, Bucky is enhanced similar to Cap. Shown by how he can book it at at least 40mph, kick people 30 feet away, and jump dozens of feet.

Third, the arm is incredibly superhumanly strong. Bane got taken down by the all too human Batman. I'm calling bullshit if you think Bane can take any amount of full force hits that send cars careening off the road.

Did you catch how in the Miyagi threads, h1 wanted everyone to ignore shown speed and instead rely on implied speed for Miyagi. yet here he is basing WS's speed on what was shown?

It's almost like I was correct when I stated that h1's standards for proof change based on which side he likes more.

KingD19
Did you catch how in the Miyagi threads, h1 wanted everyone to ignore shown speed and instead rely on implied speed for Miyagi. yet here he is basing WS's speed on what was shown?

It's almost like I was correct when I stated that h1's standards for proof change based on which side he likes more.

You can almost smell the hypocrisy over the internet.

John Murdoch
To tell the truth, I'm thinking Bucky the last time we saw him (metal arm blown off by Iron Man) would still rock Bane's world.

Robtard

You're 100% wrong in disagreeing; here's why:

Buckey's bionic arm punched into concrete, among other super-human feats. A single direct hit to Bane's mask would destroy the mask and much of Bane's mouth/face. Bane can't function without his mask, even if he survives the damage to his face.

It would take exactly one direct hit for WS to take Bane out. See the inescapable logic above.

WS would easily shrug off Bane's punches, considering he's gone toe-to-toe with superhumans that make Bane look like an imbecilic child by comparison. Captain America, Black Panther and Iron Man.

John Murdoch

Buckey's bionic arm punched into concrete, among other super-human feats. A single direct hit to Bane's mask would destroy the mask and much of Bane's mouth/face. Bane can't function without his mask, even if he survives the damage to his face.

It would take exactly one direct hit for WS to take Bane out. See the inescapable logic above.

WS would easily shrug off Bane's punches, considering he's gone toe-to-toe with superhumans that make Bane look like an imbecilic child by comparison. Captain America, Black Panther and Iron Man.

thumb up Game, blouses.

KingD19
Originally posted by John Murdoch
thumb up Game, blouses.

http://i.imgur.com/QS3J2Ed.gif

John Murdoch
http://i.imgur.com/QS3J2Ed.gif

Can't see the pic, King, but I'm guessing it's our buddy Prince floating down from the rim hahahaha.

h1a8

Christian Bale has moved very fast as Batman at times. Bucky didn't move very fast (slower than a real professional fighter), neither did Cap. They moved with acting speed. Bane was pretty quick when countering Batman. He's a master MA from the league of shadows. It's impossible to be slow and a master from the league of shadows.

Catching the shield is easily. I once backcatched a 98mph fastball.

Aim blocking is not speed (bullets). Bucky is not similar to Cap.

1. Characters don't use the same force in every scene. Movies and Tv shows have great inconsistencies. To assume they don't exist is asinine. To take one showing and equate it to all showings is faulty.

2. Bane NO SOLD haymakers from Batman. Batman has several SUPERHUMAN strength feats. This proves Bane can tank several metal arm blows.

h1a8

WS has no feats to say his reactions or human hand speed should be faster than what was shown. If you disagree then give feats that show his human hand or reactions are faster than what was shown.

h1a8

What specific feats do Bucky have to say that Bane can't hurt him from a punch to the face?

Banes mask has hella durability. It resisted full force from Batman without any damage. Bucky punch isn't much greater than Batman's full power. This is taking averages of course.

Silent Master
I challenge you to a battle Zone, loser gets banned for three months.

Inhuman
. Batman has several SUPERHUMAN strength feats..

Baleman was defeated by dogs lol.

Silent Master
1. Characters don't use the same force in every scene. Movies and Tv shows have great inconsistencies. To assume they don't exist is asinine. To take one showing and equate it to all showings is faulty.

2. Bane NO SOLD haymakers from Batman. Batman has several SUPERHUMAN strength feats. This proves Bane can tank several metal arm blows.

Am I the only one that sees the double standard he's using?

playa1258
How the hell has this gone to three pages? This is some Quan Khan level bullshit.

WS absolutely curbstomps.

TheVaultDweller
Am I the only one that sees the double standard he's using?

Sadly, even I could (the Ignore function needs work, I can still see his nonsense when other people quote it). He wants to cherry pick which feats to use for Bucky's striking, by doing his "fluctuating levels/standards" crap, while claiming that Bane taking Baleman's hits is impressive because of separate strength/striking feats. The dumb thing is, Bucky's metal arm strike feats are consistent, and the only people who have managed to tank repeated metal arm hits were legit superhumans, like Cap and BP.

And it has been established that Bucky is also a super soldier (both by feats and by onscreen dialogue). Hell, the Winter Soldier enhancement program is a main plot point in CA:CW. Plus, the Russos themselves confirmed as much, and described him and Cap as equals, during CA:TWS's Director's Commentary. So, anyone who states otherwise is blatantly lying.

I also saw that he was trying to bring up Falcon & Agent 13 as an argument against Winter Soldier, which is pretty hilarious, considering they only managed to land one clean hit between the two of them, all the rest being blocked with his arms (and that one was courtesy of an opening BW created, by punching Bucky in the testicles). Hell, Sam barely lasted 5 seconds before getting put down. From 2:30 to 2:35 and from 3:00 odd to 3:10.

f9U32fLC3AY

FrothByte
Bane was getting hit by an out of shape Batman, who even in his prime was ridiculously slow and cumbersome. I will grant that Bane does seem strong though he's nowhere near WS's level. But let's stop with this nonsense that Bane is some kind of fast fighter. Compared to pretty much any MCU fighter he's a snail.

FrothByte
Christian Bale has moved very fast as Batman at times. Bucky didn't move very fast (slower than a real professional fighter), neither did Cap. They moved with acting speed. Bane was pretty quick when countering Batman. He's a master MA from the league of shadows. It's impossible to be slow and a master from the league of shadows.

Using this logic then you would need to admit that Miyagi can't strike at 200mph since he can only move at acting speed.

Silent Master
Using this logic then you would need to admit that Miyagi can't strike at 200mph since he can only move at acting speed.

Have you noticed that even though all four these characters moved at "acting" speed, he describes Winter Soldier and Cap as slow while using terms like fast and quick for Bane and Baleman?

Nibedicus
Since I don't wanna be mean til after new year's, gonna wait to reply to this thread.

laughing

carthage
10/10 thread

h1a8

I'm using the SAME logic as the posters I replied to. They are going by visual speed so I am arguing on their basis. Now if another poster doesn't champion visual speed then I will not either. I'm not going to be sandwiched though.

h1a8
Bane was getting hit by an out of shape Batman, who even in his prime was ridiculously slow and cumbersome. I will grant that Bane does seem strong though he's nowhere near WS's level. But let's stop with this nonsense that Bane is some kind of fast fighter. Compared to pretty much any MCU fighter he's a snail. Bane is very fast. He easily ducked and countered Batmans attacks. These attacks were as fast as WS attacks.

You are ignoring the fact that Bane no sold Batman's attacks. Batman is fairly strong.

BruceSkywalker
this thread is a slobberknocker

Inhuman
Add Baleman to this fight and WS still wins easily.
Add Rorsh and night owl and WS still wins the majorly.
That's how lobsided this match is.

I'll have to repost Baleman and bane's leet feats again when I get time sigh erm

Dreampanther
The only question here is if Winter Soldier can win this with one arm (his metal arm) literally tied behind his back. Based on how close he is to Cap in strength and skill, and based on how Cap tore those agents apart in the elevator with only one arm and how he punched through a submarine window - my answer is yes.

FrothByte
Since I don't wanna be mean til after new year's, gonna wait to reply to this thread.

laughing

Why bother? H1 is off the hook all year round.

FrothByte
I'm using the SAME logic as the posters I replied to. They are going by visual speed so I am arguing on their basis. Now if another poster doesn't champion visual speed then I will not either. I'm not going to be sandwiched though.

Yes and using visual speed we can clearly see that WS is far faster than Bane or Baleman. I don't see what you're trying to get at here. Either we use visual speed and we know that the choreography in TWS and CW are done far faster than in TDKR, or we use implied speed in which we know WS's enhanced stats are faster than Bane's.

You can't pick and choose. So which is it going to be, are we using visual speed or implied speed?

FrothByte
Bane is very fast. He easily ducked and countered Batmans attacks. These attacks were as fast as WS attacks.

You are ignoring the fact that Bane no sold Batman's attacks. Batman is fairly strong.

Yes he no sold an out of shape Batman's hits. But just a few months training in a dungeon cave and Bane apparently now gets hurt from Batman's hits.

Silent Master

Really? Let's test that theory, below is the post you quoted when you mentioned that WS was not all that fast, please point out where they said anything about visual speed.

Originally posted by marwash22
how is it ridiculous? Bane isn't fast enough to hit Bucky, or strong enough to do any damage if he did hit him, and he dies on Bucky's first punch.

TheVaultDweller
Yes and using visual speed we can clearly see that WS is far faster than Bane or Baleman. I don't see what you're trying to get at here. Either we use visual speed and we know that the choreography in TWS and CW are done far faster than in TDKR, or we use implied speed in which we know WS's enhanced stats are faster than Bane's.

You can't pick and choose. So which is it going to be, are we using visual speed or implied speed?

I couldn't help but see his post after you quoted it, and it legitimately made me laugh out loud. Everyone else's standards for judging speed has remained consistent across the various threads. His are the only standards that have flip-flopped multiple times now. If his statement in that quote was earnest, he would have dropped his line of reasoning about Miyagi, in the other thread, and conformed to how the others were arguing (which he most definitely did not do). In fact, his whole excuse for not taking KingD's BZ challenge was his apparent issue with visual speed. Yet, here, he wants to judge speed based on who he personally thinks looked faster onscreen. Basically, all he has done with that statement is re-confirm his double standards.

Khazra Reborn
Lol, Bucky wins in one shot. Bane can do literally nothing in this fight.

Khazra Reborn

Seriously, phuck you. You didn't do shit, when a professional baseball player back catches a fastball it makes the phucking news. I've never seen anyone try so hilariously hard to discredit it feat.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Seriously, phuck you. You didn't do shit, when a professional baseball player back catches a fastball it makes the phucking news. I've never seen anyone try so hilariously hard to discredit it feat.

Anyone can make stuff up, while on the internet, so people can ignore those kinds of statements from him. And if he insists on them being included as part of his reasoning in this debate, the burden then falls on him to provide some verifiable proof that he actually did so (as with all valid, usable evidence in a debate). No one here is obligated to take his statements about his supposed personal achievements at face value, especially if he tries to use those statements in his arguments. So, if he brings it up again, ask him to prove it.

Silent Master

Prove it.

KingD19
Catching the shield is not easy. The only reason it didn't slice his hand off was because it was his robo arm.

Robtard
What specific feats do Bucky have to say that Bane can't hurt him from a punch to the face?

Banes mask has hella durability. It resisted full force from Batman without any damage. Bucky punch isn't much greater than Batman's full power. This is taking averages of course.

Talking hits and continuing to fight from people many, many, many times stronger than Bane. Captain America, Black Panther and Iron Man.

Saying that WS isn't above and beyond stronger than Batman is ridiculous and you're either just trolling for lolz or you suffer from mental problems. My money is on the former.

Ascendancy
This is literally his shtick in every single VS thread he hops into; he takes the most outrageous stance possible and defends it poorly. If you just hop to the last page of any thread he posts in you can save yourself a lot of time if you're interested in his arguments, because they never make sense and they never change from page to page. Read them only if you're a fan of inanity.

Silent Master

What you're doing is changing the standards for evidence to what you believe gives your favorite character the best chance and even then you aren't being honest.

h1a8

You can't pick and choose. So which is it going to be, are we using visual speed or implied speed? No he isn't. Batman is actually faster in some scenes and Bane is just as fast in others.

I'm not picking, I'm allowing my opponent to pick.

h1a8
Talking hits and continuing to fight from people many, many, many times stronger than Bane. Captain America, Black Panther and Iron Man.

Saying that WS isn't above and beyond stronger than Batman is ridiculous and you're either just trolling for lolz or you suffer from mental problems. My money is on the former. I can fight Hulk. Doesn't mean I'm stronger or durable at all. Who you fight is irrelevant. It's all about SPECIFIC FEATS.

WS metal arm is stronger than Batman but not by a lot. I would say about 2-4 times stronger on average. I guess you didn't see the superhuman (beyond a human) feats he did.

Iron man is the only character many times stronger. None of the other characters are. But we all know that movies and comics don't work like that. Characters strength fluctuates as the plot needs. Neither Cap nor WS can actually tank 1 hit from IM at full power. They are not bulletproof. Inconsistencies happen all the time. Look at supergirl show. Let's not pretend they don't and start equating one feat with another showing.

h1a8
Catching the shield is not easy. The only reason it didn't slice his hand off was because it was his robo arm. The argument was about speed and reflexes, not durability. Also he can catch the shield by using his fingers and strength. No need to have the blade of the shield make contact with anything.

Silent Master
No he isn't. Batman is actually faster in some scenes and Bane is just as fast in others.

This isn't true.

I can fight Hulk. Doesn't mean I'm stronger or durable at all. Who you fight is irrelevant. It's all about SPECIFIC FEATS.

WS metal arm is stronger than Batman but not by a lot. I would say about 2-4 times stronger on average. I guess you didn't see the superhuman (beyond a human) feats he did.

Iron man is the only character many times stronger. None of the other characters are. But we all know that movies and comics don't work like that. Characters strength fluctuates as the plot needs. Neither Cap nor WS can actually tank 1 hit from IM at full power. They are not bulletproof. Inconsistencies happen all the time. Look at supergirl show. Let's not pretend they don't and start equating one feat with another showing.

Again, this isn't true.

The argument was about speed and reflexes, not durability. Also he can catch the shield by using his fingers and strength. No need to have the blade of the shield make contact with anything.

This is just you making things up to ignore feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dreampanther
The only question here is if Winter Soldier can win this with one arm (his metal arm) literally tied behind his back. Based on how close he is to Cap in strength and skill, and based on how Cap tore those agents apart in the elevator with only one arm and how he punched through a submarine window - my answer is yes. Feats aren't shared. You have inconsistencies in media that prevents it. Cap can punch a mini sub window in one scene and punch with 5 times less force in another. Every single punch thrown by Cap in the movies are different in power. You can't equate feats

Silent Master
Feats aren't shared. You have inconsistencies in media that prevents it. Cap can punch a mini sub window in one scene and punch with 5 times less force in another. Every single punch thrown by Cap in the movies are different in power. You can't equate feats

Why not, you do it all the time.

h1a8
Really? Let's test that theory, below is the post you quoted when you mentioned that WS was not all that fast, please point out where they said anything about visual speed. He's basing Bane isn't fast enough off visual speed. That is common sense. But even that's wrong as Bane several times moved as quick as Bucky ever had.

h1a8

Not at all. If I do then it isn't serious, just as retaliation for someone doing it first. To give them a taste of their own medicine.

TheVaultDweller

He makes those claims, while simultaneously scaling Bane's durability off other strength/striking feats by Batman. Funny how he only tries to apply his logic to the person he is arguing against. People can just use his logic against him and say you can't equate Batman's other feats with his hits against Bane, and use his same "power fluctuation/inconsistencies" argument. And, considering his stance, if he insists on doing so, just ask him to prove that Batman was hitting Bane with the same level of power/strength he performed the other feats with.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He makes those claims, while simultaneously scaling Bane's durability off other strength/striking feats by Batman. Funny how he only tries to apply his logic to the person he is arguing against. People can just use his logic against him and say you can't equate Batman's other feats with his hits against Bane, and use his same "power fluctuation/inconsistencies" argument. And, considering his stance, if he insists on doing so, just ask him to prove that Batman was hitting Bane with the same level of power/strength he performed the other feats with. Read my post above. It explains what I do well.

Silent Master
He's basing Bane isn't fast enough off visual speed. That is common sense. But even that's wrong as Bane several times moved as quick as Bucky ever had.

This isn't true.

Not at all. If I do then it isn't serious, just as retaliation for someone doing it first. To give them a taste of their own medicine.

Yes, you do.

h1a8
This isn't true.

Yes, you do.

Of course it is. If you believe that he's not basing Banes slowness off visual speed then you are an idiot. Why else he would think Bane is slow? What's the other possible reasons?

Silent Master
Of course it is. If you believe that he's not basing Banes slowness off visual speed then you are an idiot. Why else he would think Bane is slow? What's the other possible reasons?

You're wrong.

Khazra Reborn
Visual speed? Lol, talk about a straw man. Characters are portrayed by actors of varying levels of athletic ability, not to mention movies are filmed differently. That real life stuff doesn't have any affect on a fictional characters abilities.

Silent Master
Visual speed? Lol, talk about a straw man. Characters are portrayed by actors of varying levels of athletic ability, not to mention movies are filmed differently. That real life stuff doesn't have any affect on a fictional characters abilities.

The thing is that h1 will argue that a character that moves like an 95 year old 600lb man is faster than Bruce Lee based on implied speed if it helps the side he likes better. however, if he thinks visual speed is on his side, then he'll argue that.

Khazra Reborn
The thing is that h1 will argue that a character that moves like an 95 year old 600lb man is faster than Bruce Lee based on implied speed if it helps the side he likes better. however, if he thinks visual speed is on his side, then he'll argue that.

Of course he would, he's a troll.

TheVaultDweller
You're wrong.

Funny thing is Marwash never said Bane was "slow", in the post in question. Simply that he wasn't fast enough to tag Bucky, the guy who is confirmed to be a superhumanly enhanced opponent. So, as others have mentioned, he is literally strawmanning Marwash's statements in an attempt to push his own argument forward.

Edit: And, apparently, SM, you're an "idiot" (so, he is flaming you) because you don't want to strawman along with him.

FrothByte
No he isn't. Batman is actually faster in some scenes and Bane is just as fast in others.

So are we using visual speed or implied speed? Choose one and I'll prove you wrong.

TheVaultDweller
His whole argument for flip-flopping his stance is nonsense in anyways.

Marwash could have meant visual speed, or he could have meant implied speed, based on one character being a legitimate superhuman, while the other isn't. His post doesn't say, either way. But H1 decided that he meant visual speed, because he needed an excuse to try and justify changing his standards (yet again). And the thing is, even if (for argument's sake) Marwash came out now and said he meant visual speed, that still wouldn't matter, as H1 made the assertion before there was any clarification, and then proceeded to make several posts based on his personal interpretation of Marwash's statement (and then basically called anyone who doesn't agree with his opinion an "idiot"wink.

And, apparently, he also needs to go back to English class. "Not fast enough" =/= "slow". Otherwise, CW Flash (a legitimate speedster) would be "slow", because he isn't "fast enough" to compete with Savitar.

Dreampanther
Cap can punch a mini sub window in one scene and punch with 5 times less force in another. Every single punch thrown by Cap in the movies are different in power.

I am struggling to see what point you are trying to make with this observation. Cap has complete and utter control over his strength and power, because he is supremely skilled and trains his ass off. If Cap hit a SHIELD agent as hard as he hit the submarine window he would knock his head clean off and since he is not a complete psychopath, he restrains himself.

As for comparing Bucky to Cap - it has been shown time and again that their feats are very similar, with a slight edge to Cap because he's had more screen-time.

It has also been demonstrably proven by using on-screen feats that either WS or Cap are strong enough and skilled enough that they could quite literally wring Bane's head clean off his shoulders if they wanted to.

TheVaultDweller
I am struggling to see what point you are trying to make with this observation. Cap has complete and utter control over his strength and power, because he is supremely skilled and trains his ass off. If Cap hit a SHIELD agent as hard as he hit the submarine window he would knock his head clean off and since he is not a complete psychopath, he restrains himself.

As for comparing Bucky to Cap - it has been shown time and again that their feats are very similar, with a slight edge to Cap because he's had more screen-time.

It has also been demonstrably proven by using on-screen feats that either WS or Cap are strong enough and skilled enough that they could quite literally wring Bane's head clean off his shoulders if they wanted to.

According to H1, we're apparently not allowed to equate feats in this match... unless it involves Bane's durability with Batman's other strength/striking feats.

Dreampanther
According to H1, we're apparently not allowed to equate feats in this match... unless it involves Bane's durability with Batman's other strength/striking feats.

Ah, my apologies. I missed that particular stupidity amongst his mass of other stupidities...

carthage
Make this BTAS Bane and he would butt**** Bucky

Chucking a Moai statute (14 tons for the smallest)/staggering Superman while jacked up on Venom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything from Bucky, Cap, or Black Panther

We need a movie adaptation closer to the comic version imo

TheVaultDweller
Ah, my apologies. I missed that particular stupidity amongst his mass of other stupidities...

It took me a while to find it, because I still have H1 on ignore. I see bits and pieces of the stuff he posts courtesy of them being quoted by other people. But notice his first statement, in response to KingD referencing WS's onscreen showings (which H1 tries to twist into "one" showing, even though there are multiple at this point, as KingD pointed out in his own post), and then note what he tries to use as evidence for Bane's durability, in his second point:

Winter Soldier's metal arm has:
- Overpowered Cap on multiple occasions.
- Was overpowering Black Panther before the latter tossed him down some stairs, in Civil War.
- Cratered concrete with his fist during the highway battle, in TWS.
- Ripped the door off Nick Fury's SUV in TWS.
- Ripped the steering column out of a car, in TWS.
- Punched a chunk of concrete out of a wall, in Civil War.
- Punched a huge dent in a metal elevator, and smashed a resisting Cap through it, in Civil War.
- Crushed one of Iron Man's gauntlets, in Civil War.
- Punched a car to send it veering off the road, in Civil War.
- Has sent multiple individuals flying back with clean strikes.
- Punched the door off his containment cell when Zemo was using the control phrases on him, in Civil War.

And those are just feats I can name off the top of my head. Yet a certain poster tries to misrepresent things, and claims "one" feat is being used to equate to others.

TheVaultDweller
Anyway, I am done here. Everyone except H1 is in agreement about WS dominating this fight, and his opinion means nothing to me at this point (especially after his latest antics in this thread). So, as far as I am concerned, this thread is settled.

Robtard
I can fight Hulk. Doesn't mean I'm stronger or durable at all. Who you fight is irrelevant. It's all about SPECIFIC FEATS.

Your irrelevant point aside, no, you could not "fight" the Hulk, not really. As Hulk would obliterate you in one hit and there's absolutely nothing you could do to Hulk. It would be a one-sided murder, not a fight.

I have argued that Batman in Nolan's films is on some level superhuman before. But he's no where near as superhuman as WS. "2-4 times" is a ridiculous lowball to WS.

This is why we go off high-end feats, that helps do away with people's bias and interpretations. WS's highest feats are leagues above Bane's highest. This is why Bane loses and loses decisively.

h1a8
Your irrelevant point aside, no, you could not "fight" the Hulk, not really. As Hulk would obliterate you in one hit and there's absolutely nothing you could do to Hulk. It would be a one-sided murder, not a fight.

I have argued that Batman in Nolan's films is on some level superhuman before. But he's no where near as superhuman as WS. "2-4 times" is a ridiculous lowball to WS.

This is why we go off high-end feats, that helps do away with people's bias and interpretations. WS's highest feats are leagues above Bane's highest. This is why Bane loses and loses decisively. Going solely off high end feats then you are absolutely correct. The arm being up to 4 times stronger than Batmans best isn't far from the truth. I don't know of many feats that WS did that is well beyond 4 times the strength needed to do Batmans best feats.

Imo, it would take more than 4 times more force (on average) to go from no selling something to koing them.

h1a8
It took me a while to find it, because I still have H1 on ignore. I see bits and pieces of the stuff he posts courtesy of them being quoted by other people. But notice his first statement, in response to KingD referencing WS's onscreen showings (which H1 tries to twist into "one" showing, even though there are multiple at this point, as KingD pointed out in his own post), and then note what he tries to use as evidence for Bane's durability, in his second point:

Winter Soldier's metal arm has:
- Overpowered Cap on multiple occasions.
- Was overpowering Black Panther before the latter tossed him down some stairs, in Civil War.
- Cratered concrete with his fist during the highway battle, in TWS.
- Ripped the door off Nick Fury's SUV in TWS.
- Ripped the steering column out of a car, in TWS.
- Punched a chunk of concrete out of a wall, in Civil War.
- Punched a huge dent in a metal elevator, and smashed a resisting Cap through it, in Civil War.
- Crushed one of Iron Man's gauntlets, in Civil War.
- Punched a car to send it veering off the road, in Civil War.
- Has sent multiple individuals flying back with clean strikes.
- Punched the door off his containment cell when Zemo was using the control phrases on him, in Civil War.

And those are just feats I can name off the top of my head. Yet a certain poster tries to misrepresent things, and claims "one" feat is being used to equate to others.

All you did was show that the arm is super strength. We all know this. What you haven't shown is it giving more than 4 times more force than Batmans best. Bane no sold a superhuman. Also strength feats doesn't equate to punching feats. Most feats you posted are irrelevant to his striking feats.

Anyway Bane is not going to allow WS to hit him with the metal arm. He's a master of the league of shadows and will attempt to kill WS instantly (not play with him make him suffer like he did to Batman). Being a master of the league of shadows implies that this fight will not be easy.

Silent Master
I challenge you to a BZ regarding Batman and WS's strength feats.

FrothByte
All you did was show that the arm is super strength. We all know this. What you haven't shown is it giving more than 4 times more force than Batmans best. Bane no sold a superhuman. Also strength feats doesn't equate to punching feats. Most feats you posted are irrelevant to his striking feats.

Anyway Bane is not going to allow WS to hit him with the metal arm. He's a master of the league of shadows and will attempt to kill WS instantly (not play with him make him suffer like he did to Batman). Being a master of the league of shadows implies that this fight will not be easy.

1. What superhuman strength feats are you referring to with Batman?

2. You said in a previous post that feats are not interchangeable. Why then are you discussing strength feats for Batman when he's not part of this discussion?

BruceSkywalker

lmao.. i have watched nolanverse literally a million times, please enlughten me where batman's superhuman feats are

John Murdoch
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lmao.. i have watched nolanverse literally a million times, please enlughten me where batman's superhuman feats are

Ya, same here. Any character from the Nolanverse gets a beat down of beat downs from Bucky.

To tell the truth, barring the Supermen/Supergirl, Green Lantern, Dr. Manhattan, and Adam West Batman, Bucky would beat down any character from a film based on a DC property.

EDIT: Beat down, as in H2H fight. I don't mean he'd win a sniper battle vs that guy from The Losers or outshoot Deadshot.

TheVaultDweller
I know I said I was done with this thread, but I saw that last post directed at me, and it was just too good to pass up. Firstly, 6 out of the 11 points I made about the metal arm were striking related (concrete ground punch, concrete wall punch, elevator punch, car punch, containment cell door punch, as well as the other instances of sending people flying with hits). So, any claim that "most" of my points are "irrelevant" to Bucky's striking power is straight-up false.

And then, H1 further expects me to prove a negative to a claim he made, about the "2 to 4" thing, when he has yet to provide even a single quantifiable superhuman striking feat (because he claimed strength feats do not equate to punching feats) in support of his stance (even though he claimed there were "several"wink.

Khazra Reborn
Bucky punching the door clean off his containment cell is like 20,000x anything Batman or Bane did.

BruceSkywalker
Bucky punching the door clean off his containment cell is like 20,000x anything Batman or Bane did.

shhhh!!! don;t say that, h1 will come up with even more stupidity

Nibedicus
WS wins within the first 3-5 seconds.

BruceSkywalker
WS wins within the first 3-5 seconds.

isn't it more like 1-2 seconds??

Nibedicus
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
isn't it more like 1-2 seconds??

That could work, too.

I just like the numbers 3 and 5.

h1a8
Bucky punching the door clean off his containment cell is like 20,000x anything Batman or Bane did. After a thousand punches. Let's not pretend it was 1 punch.

h1a8
WS wins within the first 3-5 seconds. Negative. I would say after a minute. He's. Not going to hit Bane for a good while.

KingD19
Negative. I would say after a minute. He's. Not going to hit Bane for a good while.

A good while? You must have(yet again) never watched the movie. Bane and Batman are moving at a snails pace. Bane even lets Bruce land a ton of hits because he's so cocky.

rDuetklFtDQ

fpw0ajm3_5k

While in comparison you have Bucky and other enhanced people fighting like this

qXPOl6EjbWg&t

P4t03AXxf90

Proof of the monumental speed difference between the two. And before you try any of that implied speed vs blah blah blah. Nolan himself said he wanted the movies to be realistic, and therefore everything is a lot slower and more thought out.

Don't try to lie yet again and turn things the way you want them. No way the fight lasts a minute. Bane can't dodge, and whatever he tries to block with gets broken.

After a thousand punches. Let's not pretend it was 1 punch.

It was a containment unit designed to hold superhuman beings. Let's not pretend Bane would do more than break his hands trying to punch his way out.

h1a8
A good while? You must have(yet again) never watched the movie. Bane and Batman are moving at a snails pace. Bane even lets Bruce land a ton of hits because he's so cocky.

rDuetklFtDQ

fpw0ajm3_5k

While in comparison you have Bucky and other enhanced people fighting like this

qXPOl6EjbWg&t

P4t03AXxf90

Proof of the monumental speed difference between the two. And before you try any of that implied speed vs blah blah blah. Nolan himself said he wanted the movies to be realistic, and therefore everything is a lot slower and more thought out.

Don't try to lie yet again and turn things the way you want them. No way the fight lasts a minute. Bane can't dodge, and whatever he tries to block with gets broken.

It was a containment unit designed to hold superhuman beings. Let's not pretend Bane would do more than break his hands trying to punch his way out.

Visual speed is irrelevant. You have to take into consideration they are masters in the league of shadows. You can't be a master of anything with the speed that is displayed on film. Also, WS and Cap were moving at speeds much slower than professional fighters. Even Thugs in online videos have thrown faster attacks.
That's why you can't go off visual speed.

In an actual movie, Batman and Bane would give WS a hell of a fight. It's called the suspension of disbelief. Catherine Tramell (Basic Instinct) taught me that.

BruceSkywalker
lol at the stupidity of this guy ^^^^

KingD19
I think he's convinced himself that he can never be wrong and his opinion is the only correct opinion, regardless of facts stating otherwise.

Nibedicus
Negative. I would say after a minute. He's. Not going to hit Bane for a good while.

I'll bite.

Ok. WS shoots Bane in the face/neck/arms/chest with his 2 pistols (w/c is standard gear for TWS version).

Your rebuttal?

KingD19
I'll bite.

Ok. WS shoots Bane in the face with his 2 pistols (w/c is standard gear for TWS version).

Your rebuttal?

As a Master League of Shadows assassin, Bane dodges the bullets with his super slow movements.

Nibedicus
As a Master League of Shadows assassin, Bane dodges the bullets with his super slow movements.

Hehe. Will see where he tries and take this. MvS has been slow so I'll play with him a bit.

TheVaultDweller
Even if you ignore visual speed, and go by implied speed, then Cap and Bucky are still faster. Seeing as, ultimately, they are confirmed enhanced super soldiers, whereas the other two are not. And, in terms of training, both are WW2 veterans, Winter Soldier has operated as an elite Hydra assassin for decades, and Cap has been training with SHIELD extensively since coming out of the ice. And has had his skills tested against everything from killer robots, to aliens, and more. And we have multiple feats from high level SHIELD/HYDRA agents (May, Rumlow etc.), to get a good impression of the standard to which these organisations train their operatives. If implied skill from being LoS counts, then so does implied skill from being SHIELD/HYDRA. So, not only do they have the confirmed enhanced stats, they also have the pedigree and training to go along with it.

On a random note, Batman's costume is really not a very flattering look in broad daylight, especially surrounded by people dressed normally.

KingD19

On a random note, Batman's costume is really not a very flattering look in broad daylight, especially surrounded by people dressed normally.

https://breakinggeek.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/batman-and-superman-pete-holmes-parody-2.jpg

lol

Khazra Reborn

It was three or four, and that was at least 1.5 inches of plexy glass and steel. That's bar none one of the best street level striking feats we've seen on screen, don't even try and pretend that Bane has shit on hat.

Silent Master

This is a lie.

Negative. I would say after a minute. He's. Not going to hit Bane for a good
while.

This is just your opinion that has zero evidence to back it up.

Visual speed is irrelevant. You have to take into consideration they are masters in the league of shadows. You can't be a master of anything with the speed that is displayed on film. Also, WS and Cap were moving at speeds much slower than professional fighters. Even Thugs in online videos have thrown faster attacks.

In an actual movie, Batman and Bane would give WS a hell of a fight. It's called the suspension of disbelief. Catherine Tramell (Basic Instinct) taught me that.

This is you admitting that WS is the faster fighter.

Khazra Reborn
I like how h1 totes visual speed as the end all metric of who wins a fight when he's trying to defend a character, but against him, it's meaningless. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Let's break it down for h1.

In shown speed WS >> Bane, in implied speed WS >>>> Bane.

TheVaultDweller
https://breakinggeek.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/batman-and-superman-pete-holmes-parody-2.jpg

lol

Guess it's still better than the Batnips:

http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/136/466/i02/George-Clooney-as-Batman-with-Batnipples.jpg

FrothByte

Masters of the league of shadows are still slower than enhanced super soldiers. And it doesn't matter of Cap/WS look slower than professionl fighters, because Batman and Bane still look far slower than Cap and WS.

Silent Master summarized it perfectly: Visual Speed - WS is faster than Bane. Implied speed - WS is still faster than Bane.

There is no version of this argument that you can win.

BruceSkywalker
where is h1 at? I need a good laugh

Surtur

What about the helicopter feat?

Bane is definitely going to give WS problems....

......in understanding what he's saying.

Yeah, the dude sounded like some weird version of Donald Duck whose scrotum was constantly being squeezed as hard as possible.

Surtur
Bane is highly intelligent. He's only trading punches if he feels he can. Bane is not going to let Bucky hit him with the metal arm.

What specifically did he do that you feel showcased a high intellect?

h1a8
I'll bite.

Ok. WS shoots Bane in the face/neck/arms/chest with his 2 pistols (w/c is standard gear for TWS version).

Your rebuttal?

This is a h2h fight. I'm arguing only a h2h fight.

h1a8
Even if you ignore visual speed, and go by implied speed, then Cap and Bucky are still faster. Seeing as, ultimately, they are confirmed enhanced super soldiers, whereas the other two are not. And, in terms of training, both are WW2 veterans, Winter Soldier has operated as an elite Hydra assassin for decades, and Cap has been training with SHIELD extensively since coming out of the ice. And has had his skills tested against everything from killer robots, to aliens, and more. And we have multiple feats from high level SHIELD/HYDRA agents (May, Rumlow etc.), to get a good impression of the standard to which these organisations train their operatives. If implied skill from being LoS counts, then so does implied skill from being SHIELD/HYDRA. So, not only do they have the confirmed enhanced stats, they also have the pedigree and training to go along with it.

They are not faster. Normal humans were getting licks off them and were able to dodge them easily. Look at the scene in civil war where Bucky faces Tony with the IMed hand, the blonde lady, etc.

TheVaultDweller
They are not faster. Normal humans were getting licks off them and were able to dodge them easily. Look at the scene in civil war where Bucky faces Tony with the IMed hand, the blonde lady, etc.

"Easily"? Nice job exaggerating. Tony landed one clean hit, when they were both caught by surprise, when his watch gauntlet broke the gun (and got floored immediately afterwards), and Agent 13 landed one kick after BW lowblow'd Bucky. And, from start to finish, it took Winter Soldier less than 30 seconds to take all 3 of them out (he was choking BW, who was helpless, when T'Challa intervened). So, bringing that up hardly helps your "1 minute" argument.

Edit: Wait, I just looked at a previous post. Are you seriously using "suspension of disbelief" as an argument for Batman or Bane giving Winter Soldier a tough fight? I'm sorry, but that's not an argument at all. That's you trying to validate your personal opinion without presenting any real evidence to support it. And that's not how debates here work. Because, with that kind of reasoning, I can state that Captain America can give MaGuire Spiderman a fight, and just say "suspension of disbelief" when asked to support the claim.

Silent Master

That means you're using what is shown, so going by what the movies actually show. WS is the faster fighter.

TheVaultDweller
That means you're using what is shown, so going by what the movies actually show. WS is the faster fighter.

If he wants to go that way, that's fine by me. It took Baleman considerably longer to deal with a pair of dogs and a clown in a purple suit, and the Joker was armed with nothing but a piece of pipe.

Silent Master
If he wants to go that way, that's fine by me. It took Baleman considerably longer to deal with a pair of dogs and a clown in a purple suit, and the Joker was armed with nothing but a piece of pipe.

I almost laughed out loud at how h1 thought he found a loophole which would allow him to lowball WS's implied speed, yet didn't realize that, that same standard could be used to do the same to Bane and Miyagi.

TheVaultDweller
I almost laughed out loud at how h1 thought he found a loophole which would allow him to lowball WS's implied speed, yet didn't realize that, that same standard could be used to do the same to Bane and Miyagi.

Pretty much. And Baleman from TDK is arguably when he was at his overall peak. Much younger and less battered than TDKR version that Bane fought, plus he hadn't been inactive for several years during TDK.

Silent Master
Pretty much. And Baleman from TDK is arguably when he was at his overall peak. Much younger and less battered than TDKR version that Bane fought, plus he hadn't been inactive for several years during TDK.

Plus the normal human Mc-dojo teachers weren't all that much slower than Miyagi.

h1a8

I didn't lowball WS. Please apply the same standard to them. I welcome it.

If he wants to go that way, that's fine by me. It took Baleman considerably longer to deal with a pair of dogs and a clown in a purple suit, and the Joker was armed with nothing but a piece of pipe. Dealing with dogs has nothing to do with anything. Dogs bite, they don't punch.

That means you're using what is shown, so going by what the movies actually show. WS is the faster fighter. Yes, not visual speed, but effective suspension of disbelief speed. If WS was significantly faster than a human then there would be no way normal humans could defend against his attacks or land hits on him.

Silent Master
Applying your logic means that Cap and WS are faster fighters than Bane, Baleman and Miyagi.

Nibedicus
This is a h2h fight. I'm arguing only a h2h fight.

Then you agree that based on the stips of this thread, Bane loses in 3-5 seconds?

Good.

Game. Set. Match.

That was easy.

Silent Master
You'll notice that h1 ran away, it's because he knows that his new argument, that of using how they relate to normal humans in universe actually hurts his chosen characters far more than it does Cap and WS. he is now desperately trying to figure a way to argue that Bane, Baleman and Miyagi are immune to his new standard of evidence.

TheVaultDweller
Dealing with dogs has nothing to do with anything. Dogs bite, they don't punch.

It has to do with reaction speed, so it has everything to do with it. Hell, a dog needs to get closer to bite you than a person needs to be to land a punch.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>