Jason Bourne vs Christian Wolff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
Morals are off. Assume that Bourne is capable of all peak feats but is still in full Treadstone mode and hasn't had the break that changed him. Both characters are allowed full prep when they are the aggressor.

Scenario One: Wombosi was actually a champion of Human Rights and donated heavily to the neurosciences group that Wolff is affiliated with. Bourne managed to kill him and Wolff is after him for revenge. Wolf has tracked him to a C.I.A. training facility in the outskirts of VA. Bourne is unaware that he's coming.

Scenario Two: Wolff has been laundering money for Conklin and Abbott and they want him cleaned up as a loose end. They brief Bourne on him and send him to finish the job. Wolff is aware via the disembodied voice that someone has been making inquiries about him, but she is unable to give him any details as to who it might be or their purpose. Bourne can go after him at the point of his own choosing, with the only caveat being that there can be no witnesses.

Scenario Three: They bump into each other in a dark alley and simply don't like the look of one another. Hand-to-hand, no weapons.

Who wins in each?

marwash22
leaning Wolff in scenario 1. He snipes Bourne.

Scenario 2, i don't know. maybe Bourne.

Scenerio 3, maybe Wolff. Size advantage.

BruceSkywalker
who the hell is Christian wolff

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Affleck's character from The Accountant.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Affleck's character from The Accountant.

oh .. i havent seen that yet.. is it any good

TheVaultDweller
oh .. i havent seen that yet.. is it any good

It's not bad. Decent enough action that keeps you entertained, and the plot is a bit different from the average "lone badass fights some sinister villains while uncovering some conspiracy" film. Also, Jon Bernthal (Shane from TWD/MCU Punisher) is in it as well.

Ascendancy
I enjoyed it. There were two-ish plot holes that could have been handled a bit better, but they weren't enough to take away from the movie really. One, I loved that it like Silver Linings Playbook portrayed people with mental disorders/differences as actual people, two, the previews luckily gave away very little of the action, the plot, or how the characters developed, and three, the action was ridiculously good. Lastly, it's rare to find a movie with that much action that transitions well and that keeps you interested the whole time.

Basically if you like good movies it's a worthwhile watch. Won't post spoilers here though, as it's worth seeing the action yourself and not just bits and pieces to judge Wolff's capabilities.

Dreampanther
I wouldn't have watched The Accountant in a theatre, because it's not about the special effects, but watching it at home I really enjoyed it. Great cast and some very entertaining action. Solid 7/10 I thought (7.5 on IMDB). I've watched it twice, once with my sister who hadn't seen it yet, and enjoyed it both times.

Kazenji

a German philosopher.

BruceSkywalker
thanks guys I will try to catch this on the weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.