New Goblin vs. MCU Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Aerial fight

Goblin has his bombs, blade, and missiles from his board
Standard gear for Falcon

SevenShackles
I think goblin might pull out the majority but only slightly

Henry_Pym
Is this Harry Goblin from Spider-Man 3?

He is physically way above Falcon, and possibly just as agile.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I think everyone would rather forget the travesty we got in ASM 2, so hoping he is talking about Harry.

TheVaultDweller
And by Harry I do not mean that crapsicle played by Dane DeHaan. I mean Franco Harry.

The sad thing is I think DeHaan is a pretty solid actor, overall, but that role was just a mess.

carthage
Spiderman 3 Harry

John Murdoch
Franco Harry. He was able to fight toe-to-toe with the strongest version of Spider-Man to date (Garfield is impressive, but I'd give Maguire's feats the nod over Garfield's).

He should easily take down Falcon, who a rookie Spider-Man bested.

steverules_2
Let's not forget Falcon lost to Tom Holland spider-man

TheVaultDweller
^^ What these two said. If Falcon had problems with a noobish Spiderman in Civil War, I have my doubts about him being able to hang with a Goblin who could tussle with a highly experienced MaGuire Spiderman.

Edit: Interesting match might be Harry Goblin vs Spiderman1 Spidey (the one his father fought). Peter was a lot more experienced and adept with his abilities when he fought Harry, as opposed to when he fought Norman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.