neo gone weak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evilelvis
why in the 1st film neo can run into agents and make them explode (not to forget about making the hall go all wavy) and now he's just a stupid pussy that can fly real fast and go the next step to fealin up trinity by putting his hand inside her? (not that way!)

turin
good point, you would think when he is fighting smith he would have used it to get rid of a few of them, but perhaps he realizes that because he did that Smith in the first place, smith has become more powerful and he doesnt want that to happen again.

BEST TRINITY
I ve seen M2 four times and M1 i just saw it for the 50th time trying to get clues

BEST TRINITY
I think neo is gonna be more powerful i dont understand hes blinfolded in revolutions but i think that it has something to do with the thing he can SENSE the matrix (i think)

GABRIEL05
perhaps after smith they upgraded the agents so that he couldn't erase them

The Omega
"Hm. Upgrades."
- Neo, Matrix Reloaded, first fight with agents.

icon
I bet thats what they did. And also, I've never seen this pic of neo blindfolded. anyone got they can upload?

JediHDM
Actually, if Smith is now rogue, he was not upgraded by Matrix conventions, he might be upgraded by taking over an Agent, but it shouldn't affect the other clones, unless they are "a singular consciousness, spawned an entire race (of machines)".

The Omega

JediHDM
Omega> yes you make sense. And i agree with you. (Have you seen 'Equilibrium'? it is very good and is the similar to 1984 and Brave New World).

GABRIEL05
I don't know if I came across clear. What I meant was after the disaster that was Agent Smith getting erased by Neo, perhaps the machines upgraded, or changed the agents so that Neo couldn't do that anymore.

JediHDM
Gabriel05> But the way you are making your point, it is that upgrades would affect whether or not Neo could Destroy Smith, when, if the Agents were upgraded, it would not affect whether or not Neo could destroy Smith again, since Smith is no longer "part of the system", he is rogue, no longer affected by what is done to mere Agents.

The Omega

icon
Think about this... Neo "Has some skill" as the mero says. The mero seems suprised that instead of dodging bullets Neo can just plain stop them. Makes you think, don't it?

JediHDM

-=Urot=-
Omega: Equilibrium was a pretty good film.

It has the action level of The Matrix , with the storyline of 1967's Fahrenheit 451.

Its a must see. wink

icon
Problem with that theory is that Smith knows of the previous Paths of the One. Now, he could have had it "downloaded" into him or been programmed with the knowledge, but I think that they just carry all the programs over. Think how many millions of programs are in the Matrix, even for a 2 billion million trillion Ghz computer (like that number i made up) it would still take a long ass time to reprogram all those. As for just "rolling them back" i dont think that that would work. Programs dont work taht way, generally

Korri
it deffinatley looks the same.....i may go rent it out smile

JediHDM
icon> did you read the comic strip where the machine go backwards and forwards through time because they are rerouting power due to an attack. If not you should...I can't remember what it's called, though...

icon
i can never find them. link anyone?

JediHDM
if you go to thematrix.com, and enter, then go to the "mainframe" section and the top left button should be "comics". Click on it, and it will transport you to the comic section, with the comics broken down between the three sets.

VenomVA
ROFLMAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

He does seem like a Puss. "I wish I knew what to do" Shyt, at the end of the first movie he was talking all Billy Badass like he was gonna f*ck shyt up. Now he's having nightmares like a little baby/kid and shyt mad

Not to mention that I was kinda shocked by Reloaded when I saw Morph had to take orders from other people and stuff. They beefed (sp) him up in the first film like he was the man (and in a way he is) but he's the man on a lower level not at all what I thought he was in the first film. He's still da shyt though! big grin

GABRIEL05
they are just showing you how deep the rabbit hole goes VenomVA. They are just showing you that not everything is as it seems. However I was kinda shocked too that Morpheus was somewhat of a loose cannon.

Vim
Morpheus isn't really a loose cannon, he just believes differently than some of the other captains, mainly Locke. The council obviously believed in what Neo and Morpheus could do and eventually did, just not in the same way Morpheus had originally thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.