The Baron (Badlands) vs Negan (TWD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/TwoTigers5.jpg

VS

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/The-Walking-Dead-Negan-Cast-Season-6-.jpg

The Baron from Out of the Bad Lands vs Negan of The Walking Dead.

Fight takes place in a New Orleans Grave Yard.

The Baron has his Sword, Negan has Lucille.

Who wins?

SevenShackles
Baron has some strict training and i think it would make a huge difference here making him the winner

TheVaultDweller
Unless Quinn conveniently gets a brain tumor headache at just the right moment, he would stomp Negan badly.

TheVaultDweller
This is kind of spite-y, to be perfectly honest. TV show Negan (which I am assuming is the one we are using here, seeing as it is him in the pic) has zero impressive combat feats to date. He's either killed helpless victims, or unsuspecting people. Quinn is a trained killer, who literally has decades worth of experience, and was a Regent (leader of a Clipper force) before becoming Baron. And he has actually bested people like the Widow (she only survived due to a conveniently timed tumor headache), as seen here:

2IQv_iaMDlw

And she herself has feats like this:

yIpNw_59bdA

But Negan would get gutted long before Quinn strains himself enough to get a headache.

Flyattractor
IF Badlands gets a Comic I will have no prob with that VS either.

How would Comic Negan go vs TV Quinn?

TheVaultDweller
I'm not that big on the comics but, based on some of the things I have heard Negan do, I'd still give the win to Quinn. Negan is a tough guy in a world where most people are civilians turned zombie survivors. Quinn is one of the toughest SOBs in a world where the vast majority of the people are highly trained h2h/melee fighters, with borderline superhuman capabilities (well, excluding the Dark Ones, who are straight-up superhuman). Hell, some of the things some Badlands characters do are literally impossible in RL (like Sunny doing a triple aerial backflip from a stationary position).

TheVaultDweller
But to elaborate more, the only 2 people who have managed to last more than a 2-3 blow exchange with Quinn, in a 1-on-1 duel, was Baron Jacobee and the Widow. And they have both shown that they are well above the average Clipper. And both were also shown to be inferior to Quinn, barring some plot intervention. And even the average Clipper follows a strict H2H/melee training regime, from the time they are children, as Colts, before graduating to full-fledged Clipper. In fact, the only non-Dark One character I would put above Quinn, based on S1, is Sunny (even though they never had a fair fight). But that's not a slight against Quinn, considering it actually took getting ganged up on by 3 Dark Ones to lay Sunny's ass out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.