Dr. Manhattan vs The Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I had a conversation concerning Manhattan's power level, and the person that I spoke to said that he was more powerful than the original Beyonder, and when I asked him what proof he had, he told me that Manhatan had been recently stirring up things in DC to the point of rewriting reality. Is this true? Could he be above the Beyonder or a 5D being?

If the Beyonder isn't enough, who in Marvel could defeat Dr. Manhattan?

DTM
Personally, I dont think Manhattan is anywhere remotely close to the level of power as PR Beyonder.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Personally, I dont think Manhattan is anywhere remotely close to the level of power as PR Beyonder.

I basically said the same thing as you are saying, but he seemed convinced that Manhattan existed on a higher playing field.

DTM
To me, Manhattan is a god among normal mortals, whereas the Beyonder is a GOD among Gods.

Zack M
Too early to tell. If Manhattan did phuck with time on a universal/multiversal scale, he'll certainly be up there. Probably closer to Hickman's Beyonder than PR.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
I basically said the same thing as you are saying, but he seemed convinced that Manhattan existed on a higher playing field.

Even if Manhattan rewrote DC reality, that stiill wouldn't put him anywhere near Beyonders ballpark. I'm thinking your friend doesn't understand just how powerful Beyonder really was.

Marvel has a reality warper on every street corner. Half the X Force could probably create a universe, and some like Wanda can do a lot more. All less then insects to the Beyonder.

Stoic
Thanks for the input guys. I guess that the answer will unfold in time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, there's not enough definitive evidence to put Manhattan anywhere near PR Beyonder, yet.

yaadaveyaa
there just arent enough showings with manhattan nothing on panel suggests hes even a quarter of the power of the beyonder

Senor Cage
Have times changed. stick out tongue

Putinbot1
Yes

CatL18
I can't help voting for Dr Manhattan because ihave read Doomsday Clock.
He is above settings which hold down Beyonders

MrMind
Manhattan as well

DarkSaint85
Manhattan is only Superman level though thumb up

DeadpoolXXX
manhattan wins.

beyonder is overrated

Kal-L
Now Manhattan wins comfortably.

Demon of Heaven
Manhatten has shown absolutely nothing to be on this level

Flyattractor
Secret Wars II made Yondie really Stupid so I can see DrM taking the win.

CatL18
How powerful is Doctor Manhattan in compared to DC high tier like Prepetua, Lucifer, even Presence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.