Username of the day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Every once in a while a name up in the birthday section catches my eye for whatever reason.
From now on when that happens, i'll post it here.

Stealth Moose
seems he's a Star Wars and movie fan in general, and posted here as recently as mid October.
Love the name; i can just imagine a moose sneaking around on tippy toe...thumb up

walshy
I like to look at the bday usernames too

Jan 1st is a big one

riv6672
Oh God yes, i forgot about that! eek!

Surtur
See what you did Riv. Made me think of the movie "Welcome to Mooseport".

Impediment
👍🏻

riv6672
This one was a no brainer:

MonkeyNipples
Registered waaay back in 2004, and banned after over 3K posts. Clicked on one thread, and he seemed a bit of a trouble maker. A rabble rouser if you will.
Still, that name is straight up awesome!

walshy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=2852

This name is a sign of the time

Remember yahoo and when people used it?

Surtur
Originally posted by walshy

I did a search on yahoo in 1995 to download the King of the Hill theme song.

It took 93 minutes.

riv6672
Originally posted by walshy

Aaaactually thats where my username comes from, my e-mail address. embarrasment stick out tongue

riv6672
Lots of names today but i settled on:

ButtBackEnder
Registered in 2002, in the site's early days. Made it one post and got banned. laughing out loud
Thats 2 in a row i've picked like that. I have the gift!

riv6672
Judo-Pig

Had a whopping 7 posts in 2003, here in the OTF and the Welcome forum.
Likely forgot his password, as most of his words were shorthand/spelled phonetically.

riv6672
Mel1974

Has a name that caught my eye, has racked up just over 2100 posts since 2004. She's a 30 Seconds to Mars fan (sort of know who they are), has a Yahoo Messenger handle (sort of know what that is), and was online as recently as last July with the opinion that Jared Leto is hot (sort of agree).

riv6672
Herme Granger
Hermoine02
Potter Gurl

None of them posted much (between 4 and 32 posts), but i think its cool they all have the same birthday and love of the Potter series.
Something about Capricorns and magic, i guess.

riv6672
chickenlover98
Posted for about 3 years (was last here in 2009), racking up about 3500 posts.
He posted here in the OTF and the Religion Forum. Besides chickens he seemed to love Chuck Norris and seemed a real goofball.

riv6672
LoveTomWelling
Never made a single post after registering in 2006.
Gender unspecified but, i'm thinking female. First off...well the username. Second, hobbies included bowling and horseback riding. Dead give aways.

riv6672
elisha is fit
A self described 'fit sexy lad from the UK', he made 48 posts from '04-05. He liked the ladies, the 'fit' 'tight' ladies, especially Elisha Cuthbert. I imagine him as speaking like Goldmember for some reason.

riv6672
Flying Butter
Has been a member for 13 years, and not made a single post. Thats a shame because with a name like that, he probably had a good sense of humor.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.