30 clone troopers vs dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
force only for dooku

30 clones get prep knowledge and unlimited resources

TenebrousWay
20 pirates > Dooku without his lightsaber.

MythLord
1 pirate was ~ Anakin Skywalker, who can slaughter these Clones with ease. smile

Kurk
1. OP have you ever seen this ?
https://youtu.be/ctN5s8z3E8E

2. Filoni confirmed that Dooku had a chance against the pirates;he simply didn't take the risk. He could still lose 3 times out of 10 so why take the risk knowing he can escape. Brains over testosterone is an asset of Dookus

Emperordmb
Unlimited resources? Yeah the clones could probably pull this off.

TenebrousWay
Don't be butthurt, Kurk. Dooku simply admited inferiority by refusing to take the risks.

If 20 pirates > Dooku, then 1 pirate > 1/20 Dooku. If Dooku can "throw cruisers" with ease, it's reasonable to assume these pirates can ragdoll several shuttles at once. So, 1 pirate >> Ventress.

Azronger
Legends Dooku stomps. Canon Dooku loses.

Kurk
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
30+ pirates for one if you count

Kurk
https://media.giphy.com/media/CZjNhzv5dKY4o/giphy.gif

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by TenebrousWay

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk
1. OP have you ever seen this ?
https://youtu.be/ctN5s8z3E8E

2. Filoni confirmed that Dooku had a chance against the pirates;he simply didn't take the risk. He could still lose 3 times out of 10 so why take the risk knowing he can escape. Brains over testosterone is an asset of Dookus

Can you link me to where Filoni confirms this?

Raptor22
Iirc Pong Krell was handling dozens of troopers fairly easily, and they had plenty of resources, prep, and knowledge of jedi capabities. Going to rewatch the episode, it should give a pretty good idea of what dooku would be dealing with here.

juggernaut74
What episode was that?

Emperordmb
Plenty of resources<<<<infinite resources.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What episode was that? Assuming you are referring to the gif Kurk posted of Dooku killing 5 Clone Troopers with Force Lightning, it occurred in Season 6/Episode 13: "Sacrifice".

*It was the final episode of the series. smile

Kurk
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Can you link me to where Filoni confirms this?
https://youtu.be/4o1fd-M3aBo?t=17s

Emperordmb
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That doesn't at all prove what you want it to prove holy shit

Raptor22
What episode was that? The pong krell episodes are from season 4 episodes 7-10

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That doesn't at all prove what you want it to prove holy shit interpretations vary my spacey friend smile

Emperordmb
How the flippity **** could you possibly interpret that to mean Dooku could take the majority but didn't feel like risking a minority lost?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Galan007
Assuming you are referring to the gif Kurk posted of Dooku killing 5 Clone Troopers with Force Lightning, it occurred in Season 6/Episode 13: "Sacrifice".

*It was the final episode of the series. smile Actually I was talking about Pong Krell taking down dozens of Clone Troopers.

But the Dooku scene was cool as well.

Raptor22
Plenty of resources<<<<infinite resources. From what i remember a lack of resources wasn't really a problem for them.

At a certain point having plenty as opposed to infinite makes little difference. Having infinite more blasters, spare packs, grenades etc... When u already have more than you're probably going to use isn't going to help much.

Unless you're taking "infinite resources" completly literally, and you're picturing them having access to things like air support, armoured transports, bezkar armor etc...

Emperordmb
yeah infinite resources combined with them having knowledge and prep I'm taking pretty literally

juggernaut74
Wouldn't one Clone Trooper be enough to win this with these stipulations?

Call in an air-strike and this fight is over.

TenebrousWay
Unlimited resources means that a clone simply destroy the galaxy. gg

Emperordmb
Wouldn't one Clone Trooper be enough to win this with these stipulations?

Call in an air-strike and this fight is over.
Well no not calling in a ****ing airstrike or some shit, I assume calling in other people is not allowed.

Raptor22
yeah infinite resources combined with them having knowledge and prep I'm taking pretty literally well if were taking "infinite resources" completly literally then i would have to say 30 clone troopers all with ysalamiri strapped to their backs would easily beat dooku.

I doubt that's in the spirit of the thread though. I was picturing them having an infinite amount of their standard resources. Some clarification from the thread starter might help a bit.

Raptor22
Well no not calling in a ****ing airstrike or some shit, I assume calling in other people is not allowed. lol. So when i asked if u were taking it literally, then even used air support as an example, and u said "yeah infinite resources combined with them having knowledge and prep I'm taking pretty literally" u actually meant the exact opposite?

juggernaut74
Well no not calling in a ****ing airstrike or some shit, I assume calling in other people is not allowed. But calling in an airstrike is them using their "resources".

Kurk
How the flippity **** could you possibly interpret that to mean Dooku could take the majority but didn't feel like risking a minority lost? I took LSD and allowed my senses to open up to the inner thoughts of Filoni.

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Raptor22
lol. So when i asked if u were taking it literally, then even used air support as an example, and u said "yeah infinite resources combined with them having knowledge and prep I'm taking pretty literally" u actually meant the exact opposite?
But calling in an airstrike is them using their "resources".
Air support involves other people and the OP says that it's 30 clones. I take that to mean they can get whatever gear they want, but not call in additional combatants.

Emperordmb
I took LSD and allowed my senses to open up to the inner thoughts of Filoni.
Do you actually have a defense for your original claim?

Or are you just gonna cop out by mentioning a drug you probably know jack shit about, and that has zero relevance to the thread?

Kurk
Do you actually have a defense for your original claim?

Or are you just gonna cop out by mentioning a drug you probably know jack shit about, and that has zero relevance to the thread? I bent the truth. I concede only if you accept that most other canon force users in that situation on Dooku's level (e.g Anakin, Mace) would've faced the same fate as Filoni said.

Emperordmb
I bent the truth. I concede only if you accept that most other canon force users in that situation on Dooku's level (e.g Anakin, Mace) would've faced the same fate as Filoni said.
I'm not even arguing about the legitimacy of the fight or using it to lowball Dooku, all I was saying was that you were saying something that was blatantly false.

Galan007
Actually I was talking about Pong Krell taking down dozens of Clone Troopers. Season 4/Episode 10: "Carnage of Krell".

Kurk
I'm not even arguing about the legitimacy of the fight or using it to lowball Dooku, all I was saying was that you were saying something that was blatantly false. you lowball Dooku all the time brah

Raptor22
Air support involves other people and the OP says that it's 30 clones. I take that to mean they can get whatever gear they want, but not call in additional combatants. So 15 clones on the ground and 15 in tie fighters lending air support is fair game? Or air strikes from ships equipped with a slave unit, controlled remotely?

Emperordmb
you lowball Dooku all the time brah
And how many times have you heard me bring up the pirates?

Kurk
And how many times have you heard me bring up the pirates? never smile

Emperordmb
So 15 clones on the ground and 15 in tie fighters lending air support is fair game?
Yeah, but I doubt your regular Clone Trooper has pilot training.

Or air strikes from ships equipped with a slave unit, controlled remotely?
If it's being controlled by clones, I'd say that's fair, though again I doubt they have the proper training for that.

If it's controlled by some kinda AI, I'd count the AI as an additional combatant and say that's not fair game.

Raptor22
Yeah, but I doubt your regular Clone Trooper has pilot training.

If it's being controlled by clones, I'd say that's fair, though again I doubt they have the proper training for that.

If it's controlled by some kinda AI, I'd count the AI as an additional combatant and say that's not fair game. since you're taking infinite resources literally then with prep, i wouldn't imagine that training for those things would be be too hard too come by.

Emperordmb
it says infinite resources not infinite prep though

Raptor22
it says infinite resources not infinite prep though it doesn't have a limit on prep either. And i doubt it would take too long for jango fett clones, trained since birth in warfare to become competent pilots. Especially with unlimited resources at their disposal.

Valkorion
put in vitiate and it's a joke

but valk-vitiate gap is maybe bigger than yoda-dooku

TheNuisanceBird
The clones could honestly pull this off if they have "unlimited resources" and prep time.

For all we know they could pilot a dozen walkers or gunships.

Well if they had the training but still.

RealistRacism
Dooku fries them all if Filoni isn't involved.

McP
In an open area or when the clones ambushes Dooku, they should comfortably take him.
And I'm far from lowballing Dooku at that point. In legends, he would still stomp them. But not in canon. And to be fair, you possibly have to be Yoda or Sidious to take that in a canon.

RealistRacism
Or Savage... Or Krell... Yeah Dooku's got this.

Valpoorion
The one who could not beat thirty Weequay pirates dies

RealistRacism
Haha rekt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.