Force vs lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fbc01
hi guys im new in this and my english is bad af so sorry ^^

1.I'm just wondering force is stronger or lightsaber?

2.If force is stronger, why dont vader use force to dominate every single fight since he is the strongest force user?

3. Idk why they dont use force much in fights cause like the dark side can use force choke then they do not need to fight so much and str8 away use force choke for ez win?

4. what happens in a fight if two of the fighters are using force to each other? does the stronger side of force take over? if so, why dont they just do it at the start of the fight ?

Ty for answering guys ^^ Appreciate it!

hutchy1345
1. It depends on the power gap between the two combatants which I'll get back to in point 3
2. He's not the strongest force user he had the "potential" to become the strongest force user but never reached that potential
3. Jedi and sith have force shields which require breaking through therefore it's normally easier to have lightsaber duels
4. Stronger person would win but again, point 3

I'm no expert though so wait for the experts to answer them

NewGuy01
1. The force is definitely more powerful than a lightsaber... One is a galaxy-spanning energy field that fuels all living things, and the other is a laser sword that can't even cut through certain metals.

2. He does, often. If you're asking why he ever uses a lightsaber when fighting Jedi and the like, it's because they can also use the force to defend themselves against force-based assaults. Also because use of the Force requires a certain amount of time and concentration that isn't always available in the heat of battle.

3. Putting a question mark at the end of a statement does not make it a question.

4. Generally there'd have to be a pretty wide margin in skill between force users for it to be easier for one to kill the other with the force as opposed to a physical weapon. However, there are examples of overwhelmingly superior force users starting and ending a fight with the Force alone, such as Ventress' confrontation with Yoda.

Galan007
Originally posted by fbc01
1.I'm just wondering force is stronger or lightsaber? jU9BeeU1BoI

*The answer starts at 0:43. smile

MythLord
I did a blog on this before: the Force is definitely more important.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.