DoE Bane/Saesee Tiin vs. Exar Kun/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Bane and Saesee have shed their limitations
*Bane is holistically portrayed/powerscaled
Force sabers all out

MythLord
Originally posted by carthage
Bane is holistically portrayed/powerscaled

Then he's sub-Anoon Bondara, cuz the latter's one of da best duelists in history!

Team 1 gets spanked.

AncientPower
Kun may solo, but I don't have Bane anywhere near as low as other people, nor do I think the growth in power between Banite Sith are as massive and profound as is claimed by many.

Freedon Nadd
What the hell is this with holisticality? Another term for FP?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kun may solo, but I don't have Bane anywhere near as low as other people, nor do I think the growth in power between Banite Sith are as massive and profound as is claimed by many.
It doesn't take much to understand that RoT Sith's motto is "Kill your master in sleep." And that they didn't grow stronger in the Force literally. But it refers to the dark side knowledge passed from generation to generation. And even so the guarantee is not 100%. Because the apprentice kills their Master whenever they consider it's the time.

Ursumeles
Yeah, it's only stated in multiple sources that Banite Sith grew in power with every generation.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yeah, it's only stated in multiple sources that Banite Sith grew in power with every generation.
Knowledge=power
You can't increase Force strength via knowledge. Look at Zannah. The only reason she beat Bane was because she ambushed him with an ability Bane never saw before.
You can be weaker than your Master in the Force; but that doesn't mean you are unable to kill them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.