Rematch (Annihilation) Silver Surfer vs Morg PC/Wol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins this time?

Dampyre
Morg

AlmightyKfish
Whatever boost Surfer got in Annihilation, which he never lost but hasn't really performed much better than before since then, I don't really see it as enough to take down Morg w/ the WOL.

golem370
Somebody said he because more violent less passive.

DTM
Yeah, I dont think Annhilation gave Surfer a physical power boots, more a change in mentality, going from more passive to quite aggressive. Morg with the WOL boost was extremely powerful, enough to handle several heralds at once (and Morg was a virtual equal to a normal Surfer, let alone an amped Morg), so Ill be siding with him to win here.

Genii96
Judging by his feats against aegis and tenebrous before and after the amp. I believe there was an increase

Morg stomps his ass though

Insane Titan
The only thing that changed was Surfers attitude, plus it's been ignored by every writer since.

golem370
Terrax even told SS he wouldn't have made a difference when the herald fought Morg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.