Hit runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit is tasked with assassinating various Gods/entities from different multiverses. How far does he get?

Warm-up: Odin in Destroyer Armor

1. Anti-Man (Herald of Life)
2. Dark Schneider
3. TTGL
4. STTGL
5. The Mad Celestials

Boss: Lifebringer Galactus

KingD19
Are you mad at Hit? He can't even make it past Odin.

Tondemonai
I don't know anything about any of them, but unless Odin's armor can protect him from Hit's invisible Ki blast, I can see Hit winning. Like I said though, idk enough about any of these people to give an educated answer

KingD19
Well Odin is literally Odin, All-Father of Norse mythology. And he's got decades of feats that should put him beyond Hit in the first place. Like destroying galaxies by flying through space while fighting someone.

But secondly, you don't "wear" the Destroyer Armor. You essentially transfer your will/essence into it and pilot it remotely. So Hit's energy blasts won't have anything to hit but armor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11352/623704-thormow_024.jpg

-is what I mean by Odin in Destroyer Armor.

And Hit >>>> SSG Goku, who is a universe buster.

Tondemonai
Unsure. Hit can probably win via his time manipulation and such, but idk if Hit can actually produce universe busting ki attacks tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you implying SSG Goku is more powerful than Hit?

KingD19
Goku is more powerful than Hit. Hit just has a move-set(that is indeed incredibly powerful) tailor made to take down people regardless of their strength/durability.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Red haired Goku is way less powerful than Hit.

KingD19
Well SSJG was the one threatening to destroy the universe along with Beerus by punching.

But Goku doesn't even go Red anymore, he goes straight to Blue. Which is stronger than Hit without a doubt, Hit just has techniques that bypass Goku's durability/strength/etc... for the most part.

Also despite having powerful techniques, still doesn't make Hit more powerful. Guldo could stop time too, but look what happened to him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. SSB is >>> Super Saiyan God, and Hit right now is waaaaaay stronger than SSB Goku during the U6 tournament. This isn't just a guldo-haxx thing, otherwise Hit's blows wouldn't injure/kill Goku.

Tondemonai
If we go off anime canon, then you're right, but manga canon SSG Goku is stronger. Also, Hit has never demonstrated the destructive capability to match Goku, though this is likely due to controll of his power

Kirikaze Fuuma
Well, Goku already said when he transform to SSB for the first time "This is a Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God as a Super Saiyan". Not to mention Kaio commented "He can become Super Saiyan God without the help of other Saiyans?" when he saw it.

carver9
Lol...Hit is stronger than Super Saiyan Blue, and more powerful. Goku went times 10 and his strongest blast didn't even phase Hit.

carver9
Hit can clear this. I honestly don't see the Celestials lasting against him tbh.

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you implying SSG Goku is more powerful than Hit?

Exactly... raw power wise Goku>Hit.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian

Raw power wise, Goku>>>Merged Zamasu and Black.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Not red haired Goku. Not U6 tournament Goku.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hit can clear this. I honestly don't see the Celestials lasting against him tbh.

laughing out loud laughing

ares834
Raw power wise, Goku>>>Merged Zamasu and Black.

:/

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Tondemonai
If we go off anime canon, then you're right, but manga canon SSG Goku is stronger.

What? In the manga, Hit actually fought SSG Goku, and his time stop was still partially effective. Against Blue it was shattered completely.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834

No, it's laughing out loud

Or laughing

Assume that's what you were looking for. wink

ares834
Heh. I was actually going for this "erm". Just used the wrong slash.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834

Debating like Inedian here. Goku did power through his blast.

Inedian
Debating like Inedian here. Goku did power through his blast.

Except that Goku really > Hit raw power wise.

carver9
Except Hit is more powerful than Goku.

cdtm
Except Hit is more powerful than Goku.

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
laughing

laughing out loud

Inedian
laughing out loud

laughing laughing out loud

carver9
laughing laughing out loud

Wanna Battle zone it? Who's more powerful, Goku or Hit.

Let's also Battle zone Goku Black vs Hit.

If you have as much confidence as you allude too on this site, you'll do it. I'm sure you're not though because you don't believe the crap you post.

Inedian
Wanna Battle zone it? Who's more powerful, Goku or Hit.

Goku.

Let's also Battle zone Goku Black vs Hit.

Black.

carver9
Goku.

Black.

Lol...just like i thought. No one believes the stuff you type. Anyways, Hit clears.

cdtm
Lol...just like i thought. No one believes the stuff you type. Anyways, Hit clears.

laughing out loud

NewGuy01
Wasn't it stated somewhere that Goku Black was the most dangerous foe so far sans Beerus? Also, regardless of whether or not he'd win a fight, Goku is clearly more powerful than Hit is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It was stated during the end of the Black arc that Black was the strongest fighter sans the Gods of Destruction.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It was stated during the end of the Black arc that Black was the strongest fighter sans the Gods of Destruction.

^This. To be more precise, sans the God of Destruction, Whis and the fusions (Vegetto and Merged Zamasu).

As for the thread, as far as raw power goes, Goku is ahead of Hit and, in the manga, the gap is even bigger.

cdtm
Correct. A full strength Vegeta probably could have taken manga Hit.

NewGuy01
He definitely could have, because in the manga SSB could break the timeskip. If Hit used his killing techniques it may have been a different story, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.