America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stop the hate
And you are too embarrassed to admit you may be about to have a Russian Shill as President.

Flyattractor
And that would be worse then the Shill to many worse things we have had for the last 8 years or the even WORSE She-Shill we could have gotten raped by?

Nope. No EMBARRASSMENT here.

Surtur
Oh damn! Here I thought Russia had just exposed the shadiness of the DNC, but they actually interfered with our democracy! The only way to do that would be to have hacked the voting machines on election day.

Do you have evidence Russia hacked the voting machines on election day?

Flyattractor
Yeah its would be like if a Chronic Shoplifter points out a Master Bank Robber and we are somehow supposed to blame the Shoplifter for it.

LEFTISTS IS SO STUPID!

Silent Master
Odd, I thought Americans loved whistleblowers.

Flyattractor
Only when it comes to FUN Whislteblowing. Politics aint fun.

And other nations "interfere' elections (those that have them anyway) all the time. Fuh.. Obama OPENLY did the same thing in Israel with Netenyahu's election. Don't hear non o you Leftists crying over that.

Surtur
You have to love the way Putin reacted to the sanctions Obama has tossed at him. He knows that in a few weeks things are about to drastically change. Hell he invited the children of US delegates in Russia to a party lol.

Flyattractor
Also don't seem to recall to much Leftist Be moaning when Russia invaded those 2 little countries that used to be Soviet States.

The Hypocrisy on the Left is indeed pretty deep.

snowdragon
I'm sorry who are you?

Flyattractor
I am Me. You can just call me Mister Flyattractor.

Henry_Pym
Obama also weighed in on Brexit, granted he failed.

Also I'd love to see the proof Russia is behind the hack, I'm sorry but isn't a trustworthy source.

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And that would be worse then the Shill to many worse things we have had for the last 8 years or the even WORSE She-Shill we could have gotten raped by?

Nope. No EMBARRASSMENT here.

Are you a COMMUNIST?

Adam Grimes
#triggered

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Are you a COMMUNIST?

Why? Do you wanna be one too?

Nibedicus
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/29/fbi-dhs-russian-hacking-report

Reviewed the "evidence". Can someone with an IT security background weigh in?

From what I'm understanding, there seems little direct evidence in the report. Just suspected usernames with Russian Intelligence links, capability and motive. Mostly circumstantial. But no direct evidence pointing to a Russian hack. Rest is vague so I'll need someone more knowledgeable to explain.

cdtm
This whole "Russians did it!" thing is hillarious coming from the party that rages against McCarthyism....

Silent Master
Remind me, which side loved Snowden and thought he was a hero?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
This whole "Russians did it!" thing is hillarious coming from the party that rages against McCarthyism....

well it isn't like Colleges and Universitys DIDN'T turn into big Commie/Marxists Brain Washing Centers.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Nibedicus
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/29/fbi-dhs-russian-hacking-report

Reviewed the "evidence". Can someone with an IT security background weigh in?

From what I'm understanding, there seems little direct evidence in the report. Just suspected usernames with Russian Intelligence links, capability and motive. Mostly circumstantial. But no direct evidence pointing to a Russian hack. Rest is vague so I'll need someone more knowledgeable to explain. the report was proven in part to be fabricated, it also spoke to an RNC hack. The RNC gave access to the FBi after this accusation and no hack was found.

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
the report was proven in part to be fabricated, it also spoke to an RNC hack. The RNC gave access to the FBi after this accusation and no hack was found.

Last week the municipally run Burlington electric department confirmed only on Friday that it had found, in a laptop not connected to grid systems, malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI have applied to a Russian campaign linked to cyber-attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

The evidence is getting irrefutable even for the cognitive dissonance of the alt right.

Nibedicus
Sigh. Stop the hate is like the h1 of the GDF...

Stop the hate

The cognitive dissonance of the Alt-right. Silly simpleton, aren't you? Also a little #triggered.

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Stop the hate
Last week the municipally run Burlington electric department confirmed only on Friday that it had found, in a laptop not connected to grid systems, malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI have applied to a Russian campaign linked to cyber-attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

The evidence is getting irrefutable even for the cognitive dissonance of the alt right.

Back to the real issue.

Henry_Pym

The evidence is getting irrefutable even for the cognitive dissonance of the alt right. says agent redacted, who is an agent of redacted. It was confirmed by 16 redacted agencies. For some reason though Congress can't be briefed. Better just nuke Siberia to be safe.

Stop the hate
says agent redacted, who is an agent of redacted. It was confirmed by 16 redacted agencies. For some reason though Congress can't be briefed. Better just nuke Siberia to be safe.

You trust the Russians more than your own security... Haha, America really is owned by Russia.

NewGuy01
Are you implying that the American people should trust the American government? confused

Stop the hate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Are you implying that the American people should trust the American government? confused

I'm implying they should perhaps trust them more than a foreign Government. After all, they voted for them so had some choice in the selection. Unless the Election was subverted by a foreign Government that is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master

I knew he reminded me of someone.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Silent Master

Watch him accuse you of cognitive disonance, #triggered and being alt-right next.

Stop the hate
Watch him accuse you of cognitive disonance, #triggered and being alt-right next.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#triggered

Stop the hate

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#alt right circle jerk

#triggered

Silent Master
I didn't need to know what you do with your alt-right buddies.

Stop the hate
I didn't need to know what you do with your alt-right buddies.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
At least the U.S is something if Russia feels the need to try and influence our elections. What ever Leftist ShitHole STH's country is is probably already deep into his front pocket.

Stop the hate
At least the U.S is something if Russia feels the need to try and influence our elections. What ever Leftist ShitHole STH's country is is probably already deep into his front pocket.

roll eyes (sarcastic) #triggered

Surtur
The entire basis for saying Russia tried to help Trump still hasn't been proven lol. The RNC wasn't hacked. The DNC was. After this, the RNC even called in the FBI just to check things out to make sure nothing had been hacked. I believe they said it turned out an attempt was made to hack it, but it failed.

So right there we have a situation that would have provided the FBI with evidence the RNC was indeed hacked. Yet there is no mention of this by them in the report. Which more or less supports what the RNC has been saying in that they weren't hacked.

I also have to once again say I can't help but be amused by how Putin has responded to Obama's sanctions.

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Surtur
The entire basis for saying Russia tried to help Trump still hasn't been proven lol. The RNC wasn't hacked. The DNC was. After this, the RNC even called in the FBI just to check things out to make sure nothing had been hacked. I believe they said it turned out an attempt was made to hack it, but it failed.

So right there we have a situation that would have provided the FBI with evidence the RNC was indeed hacked. Yet there is no mention of this by them in the report. Which more or less supports what the RNC has been saying in that they weren't hacked.

I also have to once again say I can't help but be amused by how Putin has responded to Obama's sanctions.

We've moved on from the RNC, but the code is distinctive. You don't want to hear that though.

Henry_Pym
You realize your evidence is from a report saying the RNC was also hacked....?

If one part is fabricated, it kinda hurts it's credibility, no?

Adam_PoE
You realize your evidence is from a report saying the RNC was also hacked....?

If one part is fabricated, it kinda hurts it's credibility, no?

You realize it is in the best interest of the RNC to deny that it was also hacked, right?

And that there is evidence that at least one of the DNC emails released by WikiLeaks was completely fabricated and others were altered, right?

Flyattractor
roll eyes (sarcastic) #triggered

But I am an Alt Right Conservative Gun Toting Big Truck Driving Trump Voting Xeno/Homo/Female/phobic Racist Confederate Flag Waving Shoot em all Bible Thumping College Hating Non-Big City Person.

So only Leftist Douche bags like you can be "Triggered"

So there.

eek!

Beniboybling
I also have to once again say I can't help but be amused by how Putin has responded to Obama's sanctions. He knows he needn't bother doing anything when Trump is already in his pocket, yeah. smile

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Beniboybling
He knows he needn't bother doing anything when Trump is already in his pocket, yeah. smile

This is the correct answer!

Surtur
Trump isn't in his pocket, and the FBI did an investigation that showed that there was no connection. I think the most likely explanation is Trump just wants a different relationship with Russia than the one we have now.

Also Stop the hate since you are an intelligent person(I assume) surely you can tell me what sanctions we put on China for the multiple times they hacked us?

Stop the hate

Surtur
Trump said that in jest though. So I'm not even sure what to tell you. It was a stupid thing to say, but it doesn't prove the guy is in cahoots with Russia.

This Russian boogeyman bullshit needs to stop.

Stop the hate

Surtur
What mess is Trump embroiled in? There is no evidence at all to suggest he had any part in any DNC hacking.

You can keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, but it doesn't change the reality of the situation.

I\m kind of shocked. Since you are a troll I figured you'd be able to tell when someone else is trolling, and Trump trolls a lot of people.

Stop the hate

Surtur
Nothing in that shows Trump was involved.

Stop the hate

Surtur
Lmao, that's not evidence either. It's hearsay.

Stop the hate

Beniboybling
Trump isn't in his pocket, and the FBI did an investigation that showed that there was no connection. I think the most likely explanation is Trump just wants a different relationship with Russia than the one we have now.

Also Stop the hate since you are an intelligent person(I assume) surely you can tell me what sanctions we put on China for the multiple times they hacked us? http://i.imgur.com/qIELfBY.png

Surtur

Flyattractor
Well you just took all his/her/its/It AINT Human's ammo away with that one.

Stop the hate
http://i.imgur.com/qIELfBY.png

Hahaha Everyone sees it but Trumpets.

Surtur
Hahaha Everyone sees it but Trumpets.

Lmao, it's the dipshits who end up seeing the "he is a puppet of Russia!" though. Investigations have already been done: no ties to Putin were found.

Before you say it: nah, your link about how the CIA totally thinks Trump might be a sleeper agent wasn't an investigation, so it doesn't trump the *actual* investigation.

Stop the hate
Lmao, it's the dipshits who end up seeing the "he is a puppet of Russia!" though. Investigations have already been done: no ties to Putin were found.

Before you say it: nah, your link about how the CIA totally thinks Trump might be a sleeper agent wasn't an investigation, so it doesn't trump the *actual* investigation.

#triggered

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You realize it is in the best interest of the RNC to deny that it was also hacked, right?

And that there is evidence that at least one of the DNC emails released by WikiLeaks was completely fabricated and others were altered, right?

The Trump apologist must ignore this at all cost. Cos Hillary is evil incarnate and Podesta's emails proved it, or something.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Robtard
The Trump apologist must ignore this at all cost. Cos Hillary is evil incarnate and Podesta's emails proved it, or something.
Forget the emails.

This is serious: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/frackings-number-one-enemy

Hillary Clinton is a threat to American Industry and economic interests. She is a proven liar on top of that.

Surtur

Lmao, how you can talk of Trump voters ignoring things at all costs..is beyond me.

But the RNC wasn't hacked. They said they weren't, and that's not all they did. The FBI investigated. They also offered to give the NY times evidence they weren't hacked. So far zero evidence has been provided that the RNC was hacked.

So this "derp, it's in their best interest to say they weren't" isn't going to fly as an excuse.

Robtard
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Forget the emails.

This is serious: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/frackings-number-one-enemy

Hillary Clinton is a threat to American Industry and economic interests. She is a proven liar on top of that.

Why should we forgot the emails when you people are the ones always bringing it up as a deflection whenever the tough questions about Trump are asked?

Didn't bother to click, Clinton lost and will never be President. Get over it already.

Stop the hate
Why should we forgot the emails when you people are the ones always bringing it up as a deflection whenever the tough questions about Trump are asked?

Didn't bother to click, Clinton lost and will never be President. Get over it already.

Good post!

Surtur

What tough questions about Trump do you feel were asked?

Firefly218
Lmao, how you can talk of Trump voters ignoring things at all costs..is beyond me.

But the RNC wasn't hacked. They said they weren't, and that's not all they did. The FBI investigated. They also offered to give the NY times evidence they weren't hacked. So far zero evidence has been provided that the RNC was hacked.

So this "derp, it's in their best interest to say they weren't" isn't going to fly as an excuse. All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot. All they had to do was capitalize on the paranoia of the far-right culture.

Firefly218
What tough questions about Trump do you feel were asked? Why won't he release his taxes?????????

S_W_LeGenD

Is that so?

Problem is that the email scandal is not dying due to Russian connection and Obama's infatuation with it.

An eye-opener for you by the way: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031078/Typo-Hillary-Clinton-aide-allowed-Russian-hacks-leak-Democratic-staffer-s-emails.html

If you don't even bother to check the sources that are cited for a legitimate discussion, then you are here for the needless point-scoring.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Firefly218
All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot. All they had to do was capitalize on the paranoia of the far-right culture.
Some revelation for you:

A typo in an email from one of Hillary Clinton's aides may have been responsible for allowing Russian hackers to access tens of thousands of emails belonging to top staffers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031078/Typo-Hillary-Clinton-aide-allowed-Russian-hacks-leak-Democratic-staffer-s-emails.html#ixzz4Uil5YSTD

Surtur
All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot. All they had to do was capitalize on the paranoia of the far-right culture.

Ohh truly? Link me to the investigations done that show the wikileaks influenced the election.

Because you see saying Russia hacked the DNC is not the same as saying the wikileaks had a big influence.

So where are the reports that all these intelligent agencies gave about this?

Robtard
What tough questions about Trump do you feel were asked?

As a first class Trumper aren't you asking for Trump's tax returns? Why are you not questioning his appointment choices? Why are you not questioning his 180* on Clinton? Why are you not questioning his constant (near creepy?) praise of Putin? Why are you not questioning his apparent charitable giving's lie? Why are you not questioning his scamming of thousands of Americans with his Trump U?

Stop the hate

True enough.

Surtur
True enough.

Oh maybe you can provide the links I asked for then. The links that show all 13 intelligence agencies did some kind of investigation into how much of an effect these emails had on the election.

Either you or Firefly can provide them, I'm not picky.

Robtard
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Is that so?

Problem is that the email scandal is not dying due to Russian connection and Obama's infatuation with it.

An eye-opener for you by the way: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4031078/Typo-Hillary-Clinton-aide-allowed-Russian-hacks-leak-Democratic-staffer-s-emails.html

If you don't even bother to check the sources that are cited for a legitimate discussion, then you are here for the needless point-scoring.

You said "forget the email" and then you post an article on how a typo could have lead to the Russian hacks. What exactly is your point here, is it to distract away and muddle the original points?

Stop the hate
Oh maybe you can provide the links I asked for then. The links that show all 13 intelligence agencies did some kind of investigation into how much of an effect these emails had on the election.

Either you or Firefly can provide them, I'm not picky.

An opinion based on classified information is an opinion. You Trumpers want spies to name themselves and disclose lines of evidence. To be fair Cozy Bear (Poem) is enough evidence really. Given Cozy Bears background.

Surtur
As a first class Trumper aren't you asking for Trump's tax returns?

No? But asking for tax returns isn't even a tough question. I don't give a shit about tax returns. Clintons or Trumps.

So you need to kinda make up your mind. You say people are avoiding tough questions. Yet, when you continually ask me why I'm not questioning something..it seems to imply you are just saying why didn't I question these things as opposed to saying these questions were asked and ignored.

So I have commented on his appointment choices. I have said not all of them are quality. So we can scratch that.

What is next, Clinton? I did comment on that, and while I'd love to see her in jail I feel if he tried to do so, that is what the country would focus on. Similar to why Ford pardoned Nixon.

Charitable givens lie? As in, he said he gave a certain amount to charity and it turned out not to be true? Okay, what is there to question? He shouldn't do that and if he did it is wrong.

What is there to question about Trump U? Didn't they settle that?

Now I know I risk a comment of "deflection!!!" from you, but if Hilary had won the election..would *you* be questioning the various shady shit about her? Be honest, because I didn't see you questioning it prior to the election.

Flyattractor
All 13 intelligence agencies and the White House are in concensus agreement that Russian agents influenced poor doops like you to vote for a raging idiot.

If that was truly the case then how did Hillary lose?

Surtur
I still want to know where he is getting the idea all the intelligence agencies have suddenly come out and said they know for sure wikileaks had a noteworthy impact on voters.

Flyattractor
I still want to know where he is getting the idea all the intelligence agencies have suddenly come out and said they know for sure wikileaks had a noteworthy impact on voters.

Probably some totally trustworth Far Alt-Left News Source.....Like CNN.

Robtard

So when it comes to the Podesta emails, your stance; you've said this, is that they're all true until proven false. But now you demand someone else prove something otherwise it's not true. That's more akin to the hypocrisy you're always accusing others of as a means to deflect.

Surtur
So when it comes to the Podesta emails, your stance; you've said this, is that they're all true until proven false. But now you demand someone else prove something otherwise it's not true. That's more akin to the hypocrisy you're always accusing others of as a means to deflect.

But it's not hypocrisy. It would be hypocrisy if he provided an actual report and then I asked him to prove it wasn't fake.

Or if I had accepted claims from Julian Assange without seeing the emails.

Henry_Pym
The Podesta emails are assumed real because the Democrats are acting like they are real.

Surtur
If they're fake I don't understand why the democrats wouldn't be all over that story. It makes no sense to me.

Robtard
But it's not hypocrisy. It would be hypocrisy if he provided an actual report and then I asked him to prove it wasn't fake.

Or if I had accepted claims from Julian Assange without seeing the emails.

Then you don't know what hypocrisy means and as expected you just throw the word around whenever you're stuck and can't answer the hard questions. /noted

Surtur
Then you don't know what hypocrisy means and as expected you just throw the word around whenever you're stuck and can't answer the hard questions. /noted

Right right, you keep on telling yourself that if that is what you need to do.

Stop the hate

This

Surtur
This

Lmao, what color are your pom poms?

Stop the hate
Lmao, what color are your pom poms?

#triggered sport

Surtur
#triggered sport

48H34ukFe8g

Firefly218
OH SHIT

BREAKING: US intelligence identified the go-betweens Russians used to provide stolen emails to WikiLeaks, officials say

Firefly218
Evidence is about to be released folks who are unsure

Nibedicus
Ok, but don't expect too much.

"Officials reiterated that there is no single intercepted communication that qualifies as a "smoking gun" on Russia's intention to benefit Trump's candidacy or to claim credit for doing so."

Stop the hate
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38528329

snowdragon
Amazing indeed, so basically the headlines should read Obama's Administration failed to keep our democratic process safe during the elections.

Stop the hate
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38528329

Russian agents Identified

Surtur
Ok, but don't expect too much.

"Officials reiterated that there is no single intercepted communication that qualifies as a "smoking gun" on Russia's intention to benefit Trump's candidacy or to claim credit for doing so."

LMAO yeah, it's funny how people always leave this part out, isn't it?

I love how some are talking about how Russians were celebrating the fact Trump won. OBVIOUSLY this means they are behind the hacking, otherwise who in their right mind could be happy Hilary didn't win?

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Amazing indeed, so basically the headlines should read Obama's Administration failed to keep our democratic process safe during the elections.

Shh no, you can't spin it that way lol. We can only spin it in a way that attempts to delegitimize Trumps win.

Which of course nothing short of the voting machines being hacked actually does that.

Don't you dare insult Obama, he did so much for the economy, gave us a lot of jobs and on top of that most of those weren't part time jobs. That's just good stuff.

Robtard
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/689622826718920704/LTDIt2jr.jpg

Stop the hate
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/46/The-americans-title-card.png

thumb up

dadudemon
LMAO yeah, it's funny how people always leave this part out, isn't it?

I love how some are talking about how Russians were celebrating the fact Trump won. OBVIOUSLY this means they are behind the hacking, otherwise who in their right mind could be happy Hilary didn't win? To quote one of my Russian pals:

"Thank God you didn't elect that violent c*nt."

Why would Russians like a candidate that was clearly antagonistic towards Russia?

Edit - Wait, he wanted me to correct his quote. My wording was too strong. He said "vile" not "violent."

Surtur
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/689622826718920704/LTDIt2jr.jpg

thumb up

I have to say you two make an adorable couple.

Steve Zodiac
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/07/james-comey-statement-trump-russia-analysis

Robtard
It's like that Stop the Hate guy was clairvoyant or something. Comey reaffirmed that the US intelligence community believes Russia intervened in our election process to favor a certain candidate.

Weird that Trump's still licking Putin's shoes though. What's up with that?

Flyattractor
What I am enjoying most about all this is how the Left is trying to make any thing Trump does = Impeachable Offences. Like how Leftists are trying to make words like LOYALTY a Bad Thing since Trump used it.

Sad Funny Leftists.

Steve Zodiac
It's like that Stop the Hate guy was clairvoyant or something. Comey reaffirmed that the US intelligence community believes Russia intervened in our election process to favor a certain candidate.

Weird that Trump's still licking Putin's shoes though. What's up with that? he certainly seemed ahead pf the game Rob. Its almost like a poster called boots in the religion forum who seemed to predict the rise of the far right in Europe almost a decade ago.

Flyattractor
I recall a time when the U.S Left was all for Russia/aka the Soviet Union to INTERFERE with this country. Heck just look at the influence they have had on our Educational and Entertainment Industries. Those have been Hard Core Leftist for Decades now, but then THAT probably wasn't interfering then.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
he certainly seemed ahead pf the game Rob. Its almost like a poster called boots in the religion forum who seemed to predict the rise of the far right in Europe almost a decade ago.

Way ahead of the game. That name sounds familiar, actually. Probably another sage.

But to go back to the topic, do wonder if Trump will be less inclined and so willingly eager in openly tongue-punching Putin's o-ring now that Comey said in front of millions that the US intelligence community is certain Russia interfered with our election.

Flyattractor
Yet you didn't have a problem when Obama dropped trouser for any dick to be crammed up his ass when he was if office.

Robbie is SUCH A Hypocrite. And Liar, lets not forget that one.

Flyattractor
Or lets try this one... If it was so BAD AND HORRIBLE that the Russians "supposedly" tried to interfere with the U.S Elections....What shold we say about when Obama OPENLY tried to interfere in the Israeli Elections for Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu? How much of a Horrible Person should that make the MESSIAH of the Left? Why are we NOT investigating this major act of Election Tampering?

Is it because the Leftist Progressive Movement in the U.S is rather Anti-Semite ? Especially when it comes to the Israeli Jews?

NewGuy01
thumb up

The U.S. has been interfering with other countries' elections for decades, even if we leave our hobby of outright overthrowing governments around the world out of the conversation. It's nothing new, and the massive outcry over Russia's alleged hacking of the DNC honestly just smells of a red herring to distract from the leaks' legitimate contents, and an excuse to push further escalation with Russia. Unless there was actual collusion between the Trump administration and Putin, what actual harm is there in the fact that information about the DNC was leaked to the public? How dare the people be informed about the dishonest practices of their major parties, I guess?

Beniboybling
No, the fact Russia were able hack into the private computers of one of your countries major political parties is no cause for concern. laughing out loud

You might find it interesting though that they apparently attempted a hack your voting systems as well:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/05/russia-us-election-hack-voting-system-nsa-report

Again, no cause for concern. sad

Bashar Teg
it was more about the manner which it was released. there was verified info mixed in with alt-fact fake news. people still try to insist that the full contents of that doc dump were true. that's just collective insanity. it wasnt the verified documents that were suspicious/damning, it was the fake ones. (of course this is up for debate since new special snowflake rules dictate that FBI testimony has no credibility)

NewGuy01
No, the fact Russia were able hack into the private computers of one of your countries major political parties is no cause for concern. laughing out loud

That they were able to? Well, sure, I think our lack of cybersecurity is absolutely a cause for concern. I haven't heard of anyone starting up a storm over that, though.

Well, I haven't done enough research on the leaks to comment on their contents, all I can say is that their validity is a separate problem entirely. My only contention is that the fact that the DNC was hacked isn't really compelling evidence that Russia is puppeteering our country in the shadows through some Rastputin-style sorcery, and that releasing (possibly bullshit) information about a candidate onto to the internet isn't exactly an act worth escalating tensions with a major nuclear power over.

Steve Zodiac
Way ahead of the game. That name sounds familiar, actually. Probably another sage.

But to go back to the topic, do wonder if Trump will be less inclined and so willingly eager in openly tongue-punching Putin's o-ring now that Comey said in front of millions that the US intelligence community is certain Russia interfered with our election. US, Dutch, French, and the other 5 eyes Canada, NZ, Aus and the UK all confirm it Rob. We've reached the point where only crazies deny it now.

Emperordmb
That they were able to? Well, sure, I think our lack of cybersecurity is absolutely a cause for concern. I haven't heard of anyone starting up a storm over that, though.

Well, I haven't done enough research on the leaks to comment on their contents, all I can say is that their validity is a separate problem entirely. My only contention is that the fact that the DNC was hacked isn't really compelling evidence that Russia is puppeteering our country in the shadows through some Rastputin-style sorcery, and that releasing (possibly bullshit) information about a candidate onto to the internet isn't exactly an act worth escalating tensions with a major nuclear power over.
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Beniboybling

Well, I haven't done enough research on the leaks to comment on their contents, all I can say is that their validity is a separate problem entirely. My only contention is that the fact that the DNC was hacked isn't really compelling evidence that Russia is puppeteering our country in the shadows through some Rastputin-style sorcery, and that releasing (possibly bullshit) information about a candidate onto to the internet isn't exactly an act worth escalating tensions with a major nuclear power over. Fair, my point was that it's not a harmless incident. But I agree, there is little evidence that the Russian's had any serious impact on the election.

Yet. sad

Surtur

This is a good point and also consider that John Podesta's password was..."password" lol. Also I'm sure you have heard about the woman who was recently arrested for leaking files about Russian attempts to interfere with the election. If the stuff she leaked is true it means Obama lied to us. He told us that he had told the Russians to "knock it off" in regards to hacking and said that after he did that they did not try anything again. Yet if the stuff released is true they obviously did try again lol(it's one of the reasons it's a good thing you can't impeach a president for incompetence, fyi).

Yep, people give the Russians too much credit. If they did something...all they really did was expose the character of some of our politicians. We're essentially shooting the messenger here. The Russians didn't force Hilary Clinton to label half of Trump supporters as racist misogynists. They didn't force her to ignore states like Wisconsin. They didn't force her to focus more on attacking Trump than on actual policy. They didn't force her to drive people away with her identity politics.

Oh and speaking of Russian hacking, you know the claims leftists have made about how 17 intelligence agencies all concluded Russia hacked? Yeah, turns out that is total bullshit lol. But you will not hear that really talked about much by our mainstream media.

Flyattractor

Yet. sad

Always hold out for Hope, Huh Benny.

Surtur

Always hold out for Hope, Huh Benny.

That is the sad thing, some people aren't hoping for the truth no matter what it is. They are hoping for a truth that will allow them to get rid of Trump.

I can guarantee you that whenever this Russian thing is finally put to rest if it shows Trump is 100% not guilty there will be pathetic people who are disappointed over those results. To phrase that another way to illustrate just how alarming that should be: we'd have people disappointed our president didn't commit treason lol.

Flyattractor
He is probably still horribly upset that socialist racist pscho didn't win that current election in his country.

Beniboybling

Always hold out for Hope, Huh Benny. Just considering every outcome mate. sad

Flyattractor
Sure, buddy, sure.

jaden101
That is the sad thing, some people aren't hoping for the truth no matter what it is. They are hoping for a truth that will allow them to get rid of Trump.

I can guarantee you that whenever this Russian thing is finally put to rest if it shows Trump is 100% not guilty there will be pathetic people who are disappointed over those results. To phrase that another way to illustrate just how alarming that should be: we'd have people disappointed our president didn't commit treason lol.

Just as alarming that you will have people who will make excuses if he did just to avoid admitting they were wrong in voting for him.

Surtur
Just as alarming that you will have people who will make excuses if he did just to avoid admitting they were wrong in voting for him.

Actually no, it's nowhere near as alarming as that because those who voted for him would have had no way of knowing he colluded with the Russians at the time they voted. Since people love to compare it to Watergate, this is just like how anyone who voted for Nixon was not wrong for voting for him as they could not have possibly known what he'd done. Anyways, have a nice night thumb up

Flyattractor
Yeah, that is what would FIX the Political System in ANY country.

TAKEBACKSEES!!!!!

Beniboybling
Actually no, it's nowhere near as alarming as that because those who voted for him would have had no way of knowing he colluded with the Russians at the time they voted. Since people love to compare it to Watergate, this is just like how anyone who voted for Nixon was not wrong for voting for him as they could not have possibly known what he'd done. Anyways, have a nice night thumb up In which Surt admits he won't stop cucking for Trump even if he turns out to be Putin's puppet. sad

Flyattractor
Would You stop Cucking if the situation was reversed?

I seriously doubt it.

Surtur
In which Surt admits he won't stop cucking for Trump even if he turns out to be Putin's puppet. sad

Before I go for the night I will say one final thing: nope, what you just said was stupid. I would not support Trump if it turned out he colluded with Russia.

Make no mistake though: if it turns out Trump colluded with the Russians Trump voters do not owe *anyone* an apology, full stop. Nor do they owe anyone an explanation over why they voted for Trump. Have a nice night smile

jaden101
Actually no, it's nowhere near as alarming as that because those who voted for him would have had no way of knowing he colluded with the Russians at the time they voted. Since people love to compare it to Watergate, this is just like how anyone who voted for Nixon was not wrong for voting for him as they could not have possibly known what he'd done. Anyways, have a nice night thumb up

You seriously think that people being unhappy at Trump not being corrupt and treasonous is less disturbing than people who would find reasons to justify it if he was corrupt and treasonous?

The cult of personality in action.

Flyattractor
If he was "corrupt" you wouldn't need to JUSTIFY it!

Beniboybling
Before I go for the night I will say one final thing: nope, what you just said was stupid. I would not support Trump if it turned out he colluded with Russia.

Make no mistake though: if it turns out Trump colluded with the Russians Trump voters do not owe *anyone* an apology, full stop. Nor do they owe anyone an explanation over why they voted for Trump. Have a nice night smile Sure pal, best file the excuses in advance.

Surtur
You seriously think that people being unhappy at Trump not being corrupt and treasonous is less disturbing than people who would find reasons to justify it if he was corrupt and treasonous?

The cult of personality in action.

People being too stubborn to admit they were wrong for voting for Trump does not compare to someone who is upset the most powerful man in the world did not commit treason.

Wanting treason is more insane than stubbornly trying to ignore it because what kind of piece of shit wants treason in their leader? That's some dark shit. That's some "I want to see the world burn" type of stuff.

Sure pal, best file the excuses in advance.

Again, and this isn't even debatable: Trump voters do not owe anyone an apology or explanation. IF it turns out he colluded and they still support him then sure, but if they voted for him and then denounce him once they find out he colluded? No, there is no apology or explanation owed, period.

Steve Zodiac

The cult of personality in action. thumb up this is the correct answer.

Cucks for Trump, like cucks in marriage never want to admit they are being cucked!

Flyattractor
Yeah, much better to cuck to the faceless Leftist Nazi Party like you , huh stevie!

Steve Zodiac
Yeah, much better to cuck to the faceless Leftist Nazi Party like you , huh stevie!

Note to Mr. Trump: When you have the likes of Fly and Surtur as your online Praetorian guard, it is time to give up. These two have yet to find an argument they can understand, let alone win.

Flyattractor
I blame that on the education system that taught you. The ignorance and hate it installed in you is a very ugly thing indeed.

Steve Zodiac
I blame that on the education system that taught you. The ignorance and hate it installed in you is a very ugly thing indeed. Nothing like a woman scorned for being bitches... except for Trumper cucks that is.

Flyattractor
Nothing like a woman scorned for being bitches... except for Trumper cucks that is.

I take Trumps advice on how to handle bitches. You can watch if you want, cause I know that is how you get off. Seeing as how someone like you isn't even man enough to be a cuck.

Steve Zodiac
I take Trumps advice on how to handle bitches. You can watch if you want, cause I know that is how you get off. Seeing as how someone like you isn't even man enough to be a cuck.

You're just mad because Miley Cyrus has a longer dick than you do.

Flyattractor
Is that who you Cuck to?

Surtur
thumb up this is the correct answer.

Cucks for Trump, like cucks in marriage never want to admit they are being cucked!

The problem is that it is not the correct answer. He changed what was said. I am sure this was not done on purpose. What was originally said was that people who refuse to admit they were wrong for voting for Trump are just as bad as people who want him to have committed treason.

That is just flat out silly. However, the post you are quoting has Jaden talking about people justifying Trump committing treason. That is completely different from a person who just refuses to admit out loud that they were wrong.

Steve Zodiac
Note to Mr. Trump: When you have the likes of Fly and Surtur as your online Praetorian guard, it is time to give up. These two have yet to find an argument they can understand, let alone win.

Surtur
Denial is something you should be above Steve. You just lost.

Flyattractor
Now if he would only just GET LOST!

Surtur
At the end of the day though: No, Russia did not interfere with our democracy. Trump was elected because he was up against a shitty corrupt candidate who thought she could win this election by merely talking shit about her opponent, but talking very little about actual policy.

Russia revealed the true character of one of our candidates. Oh and let us remember...that true character was able to be revealed because one of the people in the DNC had the word "password" as their password.

jaden101
People being too stubborn to admit they were wrong for voting for Trump does not compare to someone who is upset the most powerful man in the world did not commit treason.

Wanting treason is more insane than stubbornly trying to ignore it because what kind of piece of shit wants treason in their leader? That's some dark shit. That's some "I want to see the world burn" type of stuff.

Nah. Justifying treason is far worse. If he committed genocide would they justify that too? All so they can keep saying they were right.

NemeBro
Trump was elected because he was up against a shitty corrupt candidate who thought she could win this election by merely talking shit about her opponent, but talking very little about actual policy. So sort of like Trump.

Flyattractor
Trump is jut a Crappy Candidate. The Hilldawg was a FULL ON PIECE OF SHIT With a Corn Stuck in it!

Surtur
Nah. Justifying treason is far worse. If he committed genocide would they justify that too? All so they can keep saying they were right.

Lol, can you explain why you decided to switch it from refusing to admit you were wrong for voting for Trump to justifying treason? Was it an accident or just because you knew that merely refusing to admit you were wrong to vote for him wasn't anywhere near as bad as being upset he didn't commit treason?

Since justifying treason is indeed worse I will agree. Just not sure why you moved the goalposts. We're surely not going to pretend like being too stubborn to admit you were wrong to vote for Trump is akin to justifying treason, right?

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
So sort of like Trump.

No, sort of like Hilary Clinton.

Blackknighting
Originally posted by NemeBro
So sort of like Trump.

You can disagree with his platform and it's execution all you want, as well as the administrations failures but the fact is, Trump actually had new ideas. Buildawall draintheswamp renigotiate nafta, repeal and replace obamacare, Strike down tpp, ban all muslims, cut back regulations etc etc.

Hillary was the party of 'i'm with her' and I'm not Trump. That's essentially it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>