Darth Sidious [Canon] Vs Darth Plagueis [Legends]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*RotS Sidious*
*Peak Plagueis*

-Standard gear and equipment.
-In character, with operating under their normal mind set.
-Battle takes place in the exact spot Shadow and Kressh dueled.

Who wins and why?

UCanShootMyNova
Plagueis blocked hundreds of blaster bolts, altered the climate of Naboo with his presence, resurrected individuals, near atomized armored maladians and punched holes through them.

Canon Palpatine has blitzed multiple Jedi simultaneously on numerous occasions, overpowered Canon Yoda who was the most powerful Jedi of the time, brought down ships and blown up lyleks with a mere fraction of his power, choked Dooku from across the Galaxy and telekinetically dominated Maul.

This is actually pretty even tbh but I'd have to go Plagueis given the sheer magnitude of power demonstrate by individuals he was confirmed to be above.

Azronger
Plagueis.

MythLord
Plagy. EU speed and power gap still exists.

Freedon Nadd
Darth Plagueis. Always.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd Darth Plagueis. Always.

Umm...

Freedon Nadd
Sidious still sucked Plagueis' dick even after his death.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Umm...
Tbh, I expected to a more powerful Darth Plagueis in James Luceno's novel.

UCanShootMyNova
You believe Plagueis to be greater then DE Sidious?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You believe Plagueis to be greater then DE Sidious?
To me. It always seemed that DE Sidious was more powerful(as in more knowledgeable)
Not sure about DE.
But movie-wise. Yes.

Ursumeles
laughing out loud
Canonically, EoTPM Sidious is all but stated to be more powerful than Plagueis.
RotS Sidious is stated to be more powerful. DE Sidious is decievsly above Plagueis, at least, lmfao.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Ursumeles
laughing out loud
Canonically, EoTPM Sidious is all but stated to be more powerful than Plagueis.
RotS Sidious is stated to be more powerful. DE Sidious is decievsly above Plagueis, at least, lmfao.
Could you please stop LMFAO at every post when it isn't suiting your point of view?
1. Bring scan for TPM Sidious?(unless it's G-canon accolade; so don't bother)
2. Bring scan for ROTS Sidious?(the same as above)
3. DE never had Darth Plagueis in its context.
If it wasn't for the Force storm. Palpatine wouldn't be wanked so much.

MythLord
Nah, even without the Force Storm Sheev would rain supreme over y'all Kun wankers and your insufficient numbskull.

Freedon Nadd
I am not a Kun wanker. You should have known that by now.
The only reason Sheev reigns supreme is because of his obsolete/misunderstood accolades.
Tbh, the Sidious fanboys and PT/OT fanboys are the worst of them all. They think only in DBZ-y when it comes about a character's accolades.

QuakeBlood
Plagueis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.