Pyro Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mithrandir
I think that Pyro will be able to use his power without a lighter, by using the sun. What do u think?

Darth Vicious
nope, the sun is too far for him to use and he aint that powerful and in the comic books he uses flame throwers and he can make the fire into any shape he wants which would be cool in the movie!

Mithrandir
ok, just a crazy thought

Nightcrawler
well it sounded logical but like its been said he just ain't powerful, and ya in the comics he could make it wutever he wanted like i remember him makin a nekkid girl a few times lol ^_^

MaverickIce
Pyro, huh.. IT would be cool to have Magneto train him and let him aqquire that power, but thats to far off the comics most likely

MaverickIce
Pyro, huh.. IT would be cool to have Magneto train him and let him aqquire that power, but thats to far off the comics most likely

MaverickIce
Sorry for double post

x-men
i do not know i lot about the comics but are pyro(comics)and pyro(movies) the same person?
if they are could pyro come back in x3 in the comic version with the flame thrower and the armour
(even though i think that would be really stupid)

Phoenix
dunno - movieverse differs quite a lot from the comics...

x-men
i think that when pyro returns in x3 (how ever he looks)have a big big fight of jelousy about rogue between him and iceman(bobby)and pyro kidnaps rogue and bobby comes to kind her but pyro kills him and as a result of this rogue kills her self or rogue kills pyro by touching him
whatdo you think?

Phoenix
dunno - all hints have said its gambit who provides the new love tension triangle thang, not pyro. and i dunno, dont think he'd sink as low as kidnapping... and how would he anyway? if it was shadowcat who had turned to the 'dark side' then, yeh, kidnapping, or even nightcrawler, but pyro just doesnt have the powers for kidnapping

Darth Vicious
i highly doubt that theres gonna be a love triangle between Pyro, Rogue and Iceman since i believe they are introducing Gambit and the triangle will be between IceMan, Rogue and Gambit and Gambit always gets the girls specially Rogue and a fight between IceMan and Pyro would be meaningless, they cancel each others powers all we would see in screen would be steam,lol

Metroplex
Just to let you guys know that Pyro in the comic book receives the legacy virus and dies. The legacy virus boosts a mutants powers to the max, but kills the victim. Pyro gets a power boost and was able to control fire without the help of a firesource.

YodaFan465
Who thinks that Avalanche will show up in X3? I seem to remember Pyro and Avalanche teaming up in the X-Men Cartoon (correct me if I'm wrong).

Kes
Dont think they'll put that in the movie though. It's complecating(sp) it 2 much. confused

Phoenix
Yeah, and I don't think they'd kill as in really dead kill one of the main characters for upcoming movies

RiverX-girl
hmmm... Pyro control the sun? I don't think so. Not by a far stretch. Maybe a super-duper powerful energy mutant could pull it off eventually, but not our dear little Aussie. The whole fusion thing would be too much for him. Ah well, I love him anyway!!

stinkfist462
couldnt he like take fire from anywhere on the earth?????

shadowy_blue
The one who can get his power from the sun is another mutant called "Sunspot". But it's not like he can manipulate the fire coming from it though.

I don't think Pyro can.

What do you mean? confused If it's about the fire, yeah, he can control any fires. Even the smallest spark from a cigarette. He just really needs to have an external source and maintain that, other than that, no problems anymore.

They're the same person when it comes to power, name, and the whole identity but for the real background and origin, no. First thing, comic Pyro is an Australian, movie Pyro is American, or maybe he could also have an Australian decent but lost his accent for being in America for too long a time.
Second, comic Pyro has never been a student at the institute. And he was never friends with Rogue and Iceman. I don't even think they actually had any interactions at all.
I'm just greatful that the movie Pyro followed the comic Pyro's footsteps. That is, to join the Brotherhood. Because as much as I like him, I can't see him being an X-Man. He doesn't belong there.

LOL. I personally don't wanna see the flame thrower. Because think about it, what would be the point besides it will make him look really stupid? He can manipulate fire and after that, no problem. He can
just get that fire from his lighter which in my opinion is 100% way better, cooler and bad ass looking than the flame thrower.

Nah...I mean it's possible that he really has an "attraction" to Rogue. But I highly doubt that he's that in love and obsessed to actually do something like that. I mean, he has an attitude, yeah, he's assertive, yeah, a fighter, yeah, but I don't think he will go that far. And it wouldn't have any significance to the storyline.

Yeah, and I don't think the Legacy Virus will serve the main plot for X3. I mean, Pyro could die if they really have to kill him but I don't think it will be because of the Legacy Virus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.