MCU Ghost Rider vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tony is in his Age of Ultron armor

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Robbie gets his chains, Tony can use his repulsers

Henry_Pym
Tony in both, Robbie is powerful but he never showed this level of durability or reaction speed.

KingD19
The Rider wins. Tony isn't immune to the Penance Stare. In fact the reason he stopped making weapons was because he was so guilty from the sheer death and destruction his tech was causing. That would kill him. And Rider can tank basically whatever he throws at him if Cap can.

Henry_Pym
This is AoS Rider

FrothByte
I don't really see what Tony can do to GR. As long as GR starts the fight as Ghost Rider then I think he wins it.

KingD19
Huh. I assumed that since he's Ghost Rider, he'd have the stare. Apparently so far it's just a dumbed down version that lets him see if people are good or not.

Can Tony put down the Rider though? And can his armor withstand the chains?

Actually, can his armor withstand being manipulated by Reyes? He can turn inanimate objects into weapons of his will(like his car).

BruceSkywalker
round 1 prolly Robbie, unless Tony quickly analyzes his movres and then beats him down

round 2 goes to Stark... Robbie doesn't have a defense against the repulsors

KingD19
Normal people weren't killed by Repulsors, just knocked out. I see GR tanking them, or getting knocked around and then getting back up.

TheVaultDweller
Tony varies the power he uses with his repulsors. He has killed people with them before, when he was taking down terrorists in the middle East, in IM1. He hit one guy with enough force to blast him through a wall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.