Why is Vader such a pathetic cripple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Whether it's having to use a colostomy bag, using a stomach tube to feed, being crippled at the click of a button by non-force sensitives, Vader has always been a self-loathing, miserable, piece of doo-doo with no real purpose in life other than to serve as a pawn to his master and get pushed around by Imperial leaders. Why do you believe this is so? After all, Anakin was supposedly the chosen one; why did he end up as Sidious's lapdog and why do so many wank him?

Don't believe me?
Crippled with a button in both canon and legends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5yKZx8M5E

miserable piece of sh1t who should an hero:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbqHEpn_K6Y

crap suit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONsYGTu_UA

crippling depression Get it? Because Vader is a cripple and depressed hahahahaha.

overall the most abused and taken advantage character in the SW mythos lol.

I can see people liking Vader for his power but why his character? Who likes some sadistic, glorified slave?

Trocity
You basically described Maul in your ass hurt rant.

Kurk
Originally posted by Trocity
You basically described Maul in your ass hurt rant. LOL not at all. Maul can't be disabled at the push of a button nor does he mope around all day hating himself.

Zenwolf
Yet Vader is able to walk around and fight with half destroyed suits with busted breathing in Legends and in Canon, the instance with Cylo he overcame soo....being disabled by button press doesn't really fly after a point.

As far as liking the character...his character is well written, he's built up to be this great Hero only to fall...a Tragic Hero who then becomes a slave to himself and a master for what he had done and what he then does afterwards on the journey until he finally redeems himself.

The Merchant
Vader rides Palps d**k.

NTJack0
What a quality thread.

Beniboybling
Where did he hurt you?

MythLord
Why are you such a phaggy retard? All good questions.

BTW, lol @ Fact Free or Stupendous Wave. They are the second-cuming of EvanNova

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Why are you such a phaggy retard? All good questions.

BTW, lol @ Fact Free or Stupendous Wave. They are the second-cuming of EvanNova he's not pulling the facts out of his ass you know

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yet Vader is able to walk around and fight with half destroyed suits with busted breathing in Legends and in Canon, the instance with Cylo he overcame soo....being disabled by button press doesn't really fly after a point.

As far as liking the character...his character is well written, he's built up to be this great Hero only to fall...a Tragic Hero who then becomes a slave to himself and a master for what he had done and what he then does afterwards on the journey until he finally redeems himself. and tbh I'm not all that familiar with the Vader comics but is it safe to assume those were moments when he was depending heavily on the force through fury and rage not usually achieved on demand?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
and tbh I'm not all that familiar with the Vader comics but is it safe to assume those were moments when he was depending heavily on the force through fury and rage not usually achieved on demand?

Not really no, nothing to suggest. I mean Lost Command probably when he went insane trying to find his wife, but even after that when he was bringing down the cathedral he seemed pretty calm. Even before all that, his suit had been damaged and he just seemed to walk around fine.

Plus TFU also he just seems to stroll up to Galen's body after his suit is torn asunder, busted breathing and he seems fine there too, no rage involved.

So even with being busted up, he can survive using The Force where he doesn't need to really use any effort.

MythLord
he's not pulling the facts out of his ass you know

He's pulling it out of somewhere far worse...

Beniboybling
lmao

Darth Thor
So are Carthage and Kurk competing at who can troll fans their least favorite SW Villain better.

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So are Carthage and Kurk competing at who can troll fans their least favorite SW Villain better.
Now why would you think that? I don't detest Vader that much. He probably makes my top 10 fav characters tbh. My least favorite villain in canon is probably Grievous

Darth Thor
Now why would you think that?

Urm.. Because of the thread title maybe..

Beniboybling
Kurk is jealous that Dooku never got as badass a scene as Vader did in Rogue One. smile

MythLord
thumb up

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Kurk is jealous that Dooku never got as badass a scene as Vader did in Rogue One. smile

Don't you consider losing both your hands in a duel before being decapited to be pretty badass?

Kurk
Kurk is jealous that Dooku never got as badass a scene as Vader did in Rogue One. smile LOL Vader swinging his lightsaber around killing fodder is badass?

Dooku on Oba Diah is badass
Dooku on Zygerria is badass

Beniboybling
LOL Vader swinging his lightsaber around killing fodder is badass?

Dooku on Oba Diah is badass
Dooku on Zygerria is badass Yes, because he did it in style.

Dooku's displays don't compare. He's been outdone. sad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Don't you consider losing both your hands in a duel before being decapited to be pretty badass? smile

Kurk
Yes, because he did it in style.

Dooku's displays don't compare. He's been outdone. sad LOL Dooku has more finesse and class in his pinkie than Vader dreams of, sitting in his meditation chamber crying about Padme.

That R1 scene had Vader hacking and cleaving like Kylo Ren in TFA. There was no contrast. Either they both suck, or Kylo is on Vader's level.

Kurk
Don't you consider losing both your hands in a duel before being decapited to be pretty badass? Better than having your right hand cleaved off by your inferior seconds before getting back up and rejoining the person who gave permission for said inferior to kill you; and then take 3 minutes to decide whether or not it's such a good idea to do that.

Beniboybling
dry those tears, kurk.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beni's a goddamn soul sucker. smile

Kurk
dry those tears, kurk. I'm a sociopath I don't cry.

TenebrousWay
Better than having your right hand cleaved off by your inferior seconds before getting back up and rejoining the person who gave permission for said inferior to kill you; and then take 3 minutes to decide whether or not it's such a good idea to do that.

You basically described Dooku, lmao. Except Dooku was so terrified of being stomped by Anaking and betrayed by his master that he didn't have the balls to mutter even a single word. For all his arrogance Dooku showed to utterly lack scholarship on Sith philosophy.

Pathetic.

Kurk
You basically described Dooku, lmao. Except Dooku was so terrified of being stomped by Anaking and betrayed by his master that he didn't have the balls to mutter even a single word. For all his arrogance Dooku showed to utterly lack scholarship on Sith philosophy.

Pathetic. lol no. Anakin was Dooku's superior no one's going to argue against that. Luke was Vader's inferior yet Vader got his hand chopped off. There is no comparison. The reason why Dooku didn't open his mouth is unknown. Any ideas are pure speculation. We do know that Chris Lee had it changed since he didn't think begging suited Dooku's character. I personally believe it's because Dooku had a great-deal of self-discipline, and much like Pre-Vizsla, accepted his inferiority to Skywalker. In Yoda's vision Dooku didn't say anything either.

Freedon Nadd
Count Kurk keep it that way. It feels so Dooku-stic when you type. Try to enter in the character's shoes better.

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Count Kurk keep it that way. It feels so Dooku-stic when you type. Try to enter in the character's shoes better. My apologies Darth Nadd; you are correct in saying that my fragmented style of writing does not embody the aristocratic style of The Right Honorable Count of Serenno. I am only his servant.

TenebrousWay
lol no. Anakin was Dooku's superior no one's going to argue against that. Luke was Vader's inferior yet Vader got his hand chopped off. There is no comparison. The reason why Dooku didn't open his mouth is unknown. Any ideas are pure speculation. We do know that Chris Lee had it changed since he didn't think begging suited Dooku's character. I personally believe it's because Dooku had a great-deal of self-discipline, and much like Pre-Vizsla, accepted his inferiority to Skywalker. In Yoda's vision Dooku didn't say anything either.

ZonaLuke was above Vader. Dooku cowed like a scared house cat before the mighty Skywalker, Kurk. His glance towards Palpatine shows the coward, clueless, arrogant fool he was. The self proclaimed chosen one was stomped by the true one. lmao

Freedon Nadd
My apologies Darth Nadd; you are correct in saying that my fragmented style of writing does not embody the aristocratic style of The Right Honorable Count of Serenno. I am only his servant.

"I can teach you, Lord Tyranus, how to master the aristocratic tongue. You just need to deny your allegiance to Darth Sidious--and join me."-Freedon Nadd

Kurk
ZonaLuke was above Vader. Dooku cowed like a scared house cat before the mighty Skywalker, Kurk. His glance towards Palpatine shows the coward, clueless, arrogant fool he was. The self proclaimed chosen one was stomped by the true one. lmao I don't know what Zonaluke you're talking about. Seems like a made up entity. All I know is that Luke, a kid with incomplete Jedi training, was able to defeat the all high and mighty Dark Lord of the Sith chosen one. Vader cowed like a pussy; he cried "ahhh" and fell on his ass with his hand in the air. And the funny thing is, Anakin out maneuvered and over-powered Dooku. He literally disarmed him. Vader just randomly collapsed and held onto a railing for dear life and let himself get beat on (I guess his knee gave out?).

Dooku got down on his knees in a gesture of defeat. Is there any other reason why he would? It's not like his leg was cut off.

Vader is by far the bigger fool. Sidious told Luke to kill Vader, he refused, so Vader just got back up and decided to rejoin the person who was ready to throw him under the bus. What a complete retard. It then took him a couple moments for his son's cries for help to get into his thick skull. "Hey, maybe I shouldn't try to rejoin the person who's been abusing me for years and just a second ago was ready to kill me".

TenebrousWay
Chosen One >>>> Fake Chosen One

Freedon Nadd
Chosen One >>>> Fake Chosen One
Tbh. But look like the other one's self.
I would have loved if Dooku was related to Skywalker in any way.

Freedon Nadd
Vader is a brute. Tyranus is a refined warrior.
Dooku is not 'badass', he is 'galant' and noble.

TenebrousWay
Vader is a brute. Tyranus is a refined warrior.
Dooku is not 'badass', he is 'galant' and noble.

Dooku fought valiantly, Dooku fought nobly, Dooku fought honorably. And Dooku died.

Freedon Nadd
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFIFzvb2wX8& amp;itct=CAsQpDAYByITCKXE5tvpn9ECFQZIHAod4FMOuTIHc
mVsYXRlZEiMv4eDyrbex00%3D

Kurk

Emperordmb
He committed genocide numerous times lol, one of the least "bad" sith, my ass.

Kurk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HbIH2uMBk

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He committed genocide numerous times lol, one of the least "bad" sith, my ass. Dark Disciple really ruined his image and I will never forgive Golden for that.

Kurk
I'm going to make a Dooku tribute but I need help finding a soundtrack. What would you think of the final countdown?

Emperordmb
Dark Disciple really ruined his image and I will never forgive Golden for that.
Nah Legends already established that mate.

Geistalt
'cause he was a dumbass who threw his life away.

End of story.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah Legends already established that mate. can you think of a sith who has committed fewer atrocities?

MythLord
I'm going to make a Dooku tribute but I need help finding a soundtrack. What would you think of the final countdown?

Someone already made that.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Someone already made that. and it was taken down. Nvm anyway, I'm going to have it uploaded in 20 mins.

MythLord
I don't think anybody cares, Kurk.

Kurk
Master quanchi I offer this thread as a gift to you for all your teachings.

Freedon Nadd
Dooku allies with and pledges to Quan-Chi?
Man, that's ****ed up.
You will lose more than your hands and head this time, Count. smile

Freedon Nadd
Behind Blue Eyes(The Who version)
A Welcome Burden
Wake me up(Evan Escence)
Knights of the Round Table
Saruman's theme
Royals(lol just kidding)
Reverse-Flash soundtrack(just add him lightning and glowing eyes lol xD jk)
Take another character Lee had played and use their theme

Kurk
Behind Blue Eyes(The Who version)
A Welcome Burden
Wake me up(Evan Escence)
Knights of the Round Table
Saruman's theme
Royals(lol just kidding)
Reverse-Flash soundtrack(just add him lightning and glowing eyes lol xD jk)
Take another character Lee had played and use their theme
I already made it. I used Lee's rendition of "My way"

quanchi112
Master quanchi I offer this thread as a gift to you for all your teachings. Disney cannon further validated my position about Vader being mobility wise too slow to stop some slack jaw rebel scum from safely getting the Death Star plans out of the cripples reach. They were too busy in awe of him hack and slashing to understand the epitome of failure on full display.

Kurk
Up. One of my prouder faps smile

TheIndyJedi
He isn't though

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Trocity
You basically described Maul in your ass hurt rant.

Kurk
I'm ready for round two. Come at me bros.

I stand by everything I said in OP. If Vader "isn't" then explain why.

Zentrex
I can see people liking Vader for his power but why his character? Who likes some sadistic, glorified slave?

i krai evry tim I hear about Vader's back story, dude.

Zentrex
Also, for a slave who has no will of his own and is suppressed beyond all limits (they do go too far with this), he carried himself with untouchable respect in the OT.

LordOfTheLight
You're just angry that Vader is above Dooku, lol.

I mean, the guy didn't expose Sidious even when the latter betrayed him, whereas Vader actually had the strength and will to destroy Sidious at the weakest point he had been since Mustafar and you are calling Vader out for being a slave.

Freedon Nadd
Because Vader is Palpatine's dick. No purpose in life other than being a slave to darkness.

Zentrex
Because Vader is Palpatine's dick. No purpose in life other than being a slave to darkness.

Well I guess that answers the question about Palpatine's junk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.