MCU Ronan vs. Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ronan has his Hammer (No gem)/ Loki has his staff

Who wins

KingD19
Loki can block blows from someone much stronger than Ronan. Plus Ronan has no way to counter his fighting style. Before he knows it, he'll be fighting 3 Loki's and the invisible one behind him taps him with the staff to make ROnan his slave.

Nibedicus
Once GotG2 comes out and we get better "feats" from Drax, we should revisit the Ronan threads.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, only person we can scale non-gem Ronan off is Drax (who was wasted at the time). And Drax's own feats are rather limited. His best combat showing is taking down Korath, and I don't see Loki having many problems with that guy (especially if he has his staff). So, not a lot to go on for Ronan here.

Surtur
I was surprised at the low levels of power Drax was shown to be at in the movie. I feel like it would have been better if when he fought Ronan he was shown to be physically superior, but Ronans cosmic staff thingy allows him to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.