CW Deathstroke vs. Winter Soldier (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Slade is on Mirakuru Both rounds

Round 1: Slade is Unarmored
Round 2: Slade has his armor on

NotAllThatEvil
do marvel super soldiers get a healing factor?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
do marvel super soldiers get a healing factor?

It's not like Wolverine, but they heal a lot faster from non-fatal wounds than regular humans. Cap might have taken a bullet or two to the chest at the end of TWS, I don't recall exactly.

FrothByte
WS is the better fighter and might be the harder hitter but I have to give Slade the win due to durability.

Henry_Pym
Is this Bucky or Winter soldier? The mind controlled Bucky strangles Slade. The standard version has a much harder fight.

FrothByte
Doesn't matter which version it is, DS is too durable and is strong and skilled enough that WS can't just strangle him without beating him up first.

TheVaultDweller
Bucky's metal arm should be able to have a notable effect on Slade (if we go by Felicity's concrete assertion). But, in return, all of Slade's limbs should be able to have a notable effect on Bucky. This gives Slade a distinct advantage in a H2H bout.

Khazra Reborn
How durable is Slade? I don't watch Arrow, but I'm assuming since he's the villain that he's lost to Green Arrow before.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
How durable is Slade? I don't watch Arrow, but I'm assuming since he's the villain that he's lost to Green Arrow before.

Oliver had to de-power him in the S2 finale before he actually beat him. H2H between Mirakuru DS and Oliver generally involved Oliver getting manhandled and tossed around. And he is pretty damn durable, especially with armour. Even his unarmoured foot soldiers could soak up several gunshots without showing serious problems. But Bucky's metal arm should be able to do some damage. But Slade is fairly strong as well (can do things like snap a rifle in half, and punch a hole in a regular human's chest, or easily send them flying if he wants to).

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Oliver had to de-power him in the S2 finale before he actually beat him. H2H between Mirakuru DS and Oliver generally involved Oliver getting manhandled and tossed around. And he is pretty damn durable, especially with armour. Even his unarmoured foot soldiers could soak up several gunshots without showing serious problems. But Bucky's metal arm should be able to do some damage. But Slade is fairly strong as well (can do things like snap a rifle in half, and punch a hole in a regular human's chest, or easily send them flying if he wants to).

Strength sounds pretty comparable to Bucky's (minus the mechanical arm). Honestly, I don't know enough about the character to make any kind of educated answer, I don't know why I even asked. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.