Is Darth Skotia stronger than Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
In the Marvel comics, Vader's suit is shut down by Cylo. After this happens, Vader is completely unable to move until he musters the strength in the Force to move his body. It took him some time to be able to do this, which implies that he was not strong enough to move his body with the Force until he shed his past identity completely and found the strength necessary to perform the task.

Darth Skotia was able to do the same thing when his body was shut down. However, he was able to maintain a heated battle with an early act I Nox. While we don't know how evenly matched they were (or if it was one-sided), it is still clear that he gave a hard fight, as was implied by Zash and game (can't be bothered to look for it, on mobile atm).

Next thing I'd like to examine is their cybernetics. After extensive research, I have estimated that Vader is at the very most 45-50% machine, where Skotia is repeatedly stated to be more than 50% machine.

TLDR: Skotia was able to move his body immediately, where it took Vader a while to be able to even stand up and activate his lightsaber. Skotia was able to contend with an early Act I Nox in this condition (immediately after losing his cybernetics), while Vader struggled to even stand. Vader's body is approximately 30-45% (50% at best) machine, where Skotia's is more than 50%.

Take that as you will

AncientPower
Quanchi's apprentice has grown strong, a cyst upon all PT wankers.

Tondemonai
Excuse me?

cs_zoltan
Interesting find. And by interesting I mean nobody gives a shit.

MythLord
Vader's entire body functions and moves off of that suit, though, Skotia's doesn't.

Anyways, yes Skotia is better than TPM Vader.

Trocity
Yes, Skotia would destroy Vader.

ILS
Well, that settles it.

Emperordmb
Ah shit! Nobody let LeGenD find this topic.

Quick! Spam it with pictures of gayism to distract him!

Ursumeles
http://www.emlii.com/images/article/2014/02/5304ef5ccc977.jpeg

UCanShootMyNova
A gay oreo? Hmmm.

Tondemonai
Gay Oreo might be enough to give him a stroke laughing out loud

Tondemonai
Cancer bump smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
http://www.emlii.com/images/article/2014/02/5304ef5ccc977.jpeg

Nephthys
No, but he is greater than Dooku.

(This is something Legend has actually argued)

cs_zoltan
I'd say you should lobotomize yourself Tond, but obviously someone already beat you to it.

Tondemonai
I wasn't actually seriously considering Skotia being comparable to Vader, lol. I was just doing my part to add to the cancer that is modern KMC

Petrus
Rofl @ the idea of Skotia being above Vader and/or Dooku.

Fated Xtasy
Lol pathetic.

TenebrousWay
Orgus Din is in the same level as Dooku. Clearly Skotia > Vader. lmfao

Tondemonai
Bump. To reiterate, I don't actually hold Skotia >/~ Vader. I have him more ~ Dooku.

Tondemonai
@ Az this is what I was referring to

NTJack0
Quality thread.

Azronger
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Bump. To reiterate, I don't actually hold Skotia >/~ Vader. I have him more ~ Dooku.

How? This scaling doesn't place him anywhere near Dooku, especially Legends Dooku.

Anyway, I've not read the Vader comics this far. Care to post the scans?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I have him more ~ Dooku.

Wait...how?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait...how?

While the point is irrefutable, it's not enough for me to comfortably say Skotia is even ~ Vader, and there's a chance I'm wrong about Vader only being ~40% machine, he could be 70%. Even then my point would still stand, but nonetheless it's not enough evidence to safely place Skotia ~ Vader. If I were to take it at fave value I would place Skotia ~ ROTJ Vader. As of now I have him a little below ANH Vader, and tbh I don't have Dooku that far below ANH Vader so there ya go.

Originally posted by Azronger
How? This scaling doesn't place him anywhere near Dooku, especially Legends Dooku.

Anyway, I've not read the Vader comics this far. Care to post the scans?

Will do later today. Gonna be a bit sketchy tho

Tondemonai
Gonna be a bit sketchy tho

Scratch that, found higher quality images than what I was gonna use

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X-JYr2UJYoY/V4900DU5h3I/AAAAAAACng0/6OSLvhKDR1gj0TA4x8uzlGJW4fc4GLjrgCLcB/s1600/13_17.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V9FHmOPNFM8/V4900TBlaLI/AAAAAAACng4/3seueGBsQTQAV9Gmmjbn7XsEer9lj4LawCLcB/s1600/13_18.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sl1Jdl47FoE/V4900oDv97I/AAAAAAACng8/d-sPYj7IodEmkCxKMtJQdHGG3YnEPp__QCLcB/s1600/13_19.jpg

So I don't have to get cans of the next 12 relevant pages, just read this: http://viewcomic.com/darth-vader-024-2016/

Ursumeles
Dooku and Vader both ragdoll Skotia.

MythLord
Honestly, Obi would ragdoll Skotia, nevermind Dooku... who could one-shot him.

Rockydonovang
Nah this scaling's totally legit.

Additionally, as Kanan defended vs saber throw, and vitiate didn't, making use of similar scaling, we can conclude that kanan>vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
snip

No, I meant how in the hell is Skotia in any way equal to Dooku?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, I meant how in the hell is Skotia in any way equal to Dooku?

We can't say they're equals as duelists (no evidence to place Skitia anywhere solidly), but the point I make here, at face value, places Skotia as a ROTJ Vader tier Force user, i.e. > Dooku. Even if we devalue the implications and such we still see that he would have to at least be an ANH Vader-tier Force user to pull of this feat, still placing him > Dooku as a Force user.

MythLord
laughing

The Merchant
Focusing on singular force powers probably isn't the best way to gauge Skotia, especially a somewhat unquantifiable usage of the Force.

Rockydonovang
We can't say they're equals as duelists (no evidence to place Skitia anywhere solidly), but the point I make here, at face value, places Skotia as a ROTJ Vader tier Force user, i.e. > Dooku. Even if we devalue the implications and such we still see that he would have to at least be an ANH Vader-tier Force user to pull of this feat, still placing him > Dooku as a Force user.
Kanan defended vs saber throw, and a nexus amped vitiate didn't, we can conclude that kanan>vitiate.
Even if we devalue the implications and such we still see that kanan would have to at least be >non-amped vitiate to pull off this feat, therefore placing kanan>vitiate

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Originally posted by MythLord
Vader's entire body functions and moves off of that suit, though, Skotia's doesn't.

Anyways, yes Skotia is better than TPM Vader.

SunRazer
Well, for one thing, Vader could will himself past it, whereas Skotia couldn't. smile

Big Gerald
Yes, he is.

Zenwolf
The thing Nox used wasn't even meant to shut down Skotia, but to weaken him as per the device's description. There's a difference here and it's not like Vader's suit hasn't been trashed heavily and he still keeps going.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The thing Nox used wasn't even meant to shut down Skotia, but to weaken him as per the device's description. There's a difference here and it's not like Vader's suit hasn't been trashed heavily and he still keeps going.

He becomes a ***** as soon as his armor gets so much as chipped. He has no mental strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.