Russia has malware in your utility companies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stop the hate
and maybe a president about to enter you White House...

Russia seems to own the USA.

Nibedicus
The fear mongering from the media/current admin at this point is just reaching ridic proportions.

Looks like media/Obama wants to drive as big a wedge between Russia and the US citizens as possible before Trump goes into office.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus
The fear mongering from the media/current admin at this point is just reaching ridic proportions.

Looks like media/Obama wants to drive as big a wedge between Russia and the US citizens as possible before Trump goes into office.

I look forward to a return to McCarthyism. Have you done your daily denouncing of Russia yet?

Firefly218

Looks like media/Obama wants to drive as big a wedge between Russia and the US citizens as possible before Trump goes into office. This shit where stupid republican shills defend Putin and attack our own people/president is so trashy and unpatriotic. At this point it's extremely clear people care more about the partisan politics than the good of the country. Ronald Reagan is turning in his grave You fvckers

Silent Master
Originally posted by Firefly218
This shit where stupid republican shills defend Putin and attack our own people/president is so trashy and unpatriotic. At this point it's extremely clear people care more about the partisan politics than the good of the country. Ronald Reagan is turning in his grave You fvckers

Like how certain liberals ignore what the emails actually show?

Ascendancy
After watching Zero Days, there's really no telling who has what in whose systems. Stuxnet by the US/Israel and ended up in systems all over the world because of unsanctioned use by the Israelis. If something like that can be employed and accidentally have that kind of reach, then there's no question that it could be directed at specific infrastructure.

The question is who has taken that action already, who will do so in the future, and who's foolish enough to use it. A shutdown like that would be catastrophic for any country, and the fallout in terms of lives and the economy would be massive. There's no question that going to that level would be an act of war, and with all the saber rattling going on lately it's not going to result in any cool-headed responses.

As to the comment about the Obama administration wanting to drive a wedge between the US and Russia, Putin is doing plenty to cause that on his own. If you'd like to fact check you'd see that Putin started playing the game of making certain high-profile US personnel persona non grata a while back. If the accusations are backed by fact, then I'm not sure what else there is to expect. A president who takes no action in response to consistent pushes against the US wouldn't be much of a leader, so to expect nothing to happen is foolishness.

Firefly hit the nail on the head though: it's clear that partisanship is all that matters to many of the most vocal people at the top as of now.

Nibedicus
This shit where stupid republican shills defend Putin and attack our own people/president is so trashy and unpatriotic. At this point it's extremely clear people care more about the partisan politics than the good of the country. Ronald Reagan is turning in his grave You fvckers

Don't care enough about patriotism/republicans/democrats/Reagan to really give a damn about who spins in whose grave.

I care when things look/sound pretty damned stupid. And this feels stupid to me.

Go ahead and tell me why ppl should care about malware (something that's existed for so long, that it's basically a daily reality when surfing/downloading in the net)?

And tell me why ppl should be surprised that Russia has a cyber intelligence department targetting the US? Why is it a big deal now when it has most likely existed for decades?

What next? "Obama reveals that Russia has spies in the US!"

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/gallery/2117880/83721784.jpg

Thing is, I can't even find anything in their so-called "proof" that points to a direct conclusive Russian Intelligence involvement in the DNC hack. All I see is circumstantial evidence (please if you can find anything conclusive in their report pls point it iut, cuz I can't find it). From my perspective, Obama and the liberal media is just going full fearmonger mode now.

As far as I remember, I've never hated on Obama before (and Putin's actions in Crimea pissed me off to no end). I've always considered him a very decent President. But this is just petty sh!t at this point.

Stop the hate

This

Originally posted by Ascendancy
After watching Zero Days, there's really no telling who has what in whose systems. Stuxnet by the US/Israel and ended up in systems all over the world because of unsanctioned use by the Israelis. If something like that can be employed and accidentally have that kind of reach, then there's no question that it could be directed at specific infrastructure.

The question is who has taken that action already, who will do so in the future, and who's foolish enough to use it. A shutdown like that would be catastrophic for any country, and the fallout in terms of lives and the economy would be massive. There's no question that going to that level would be an act of war, and with all the saber rattling going on lately it's not going to result in any cool-headed responses.

As to the comment about the Obama administration wanting to drive a wedge between the US and Russia, Putin is doing plenty to cause that on his own. If you'd like to fact check you'd see that Putin started playing the game of making certain high-profile US personnel persona non grata a while back. If the accusations are backed by fact, then I'm not sure what else there is to expect. A president who takes no action in response to consistent pushes against the US wouldn't be much of a leader, so to expect nothing to happen is foolishness.

Firefly hit the nail on the head though: it's clear that partisanship is all that matters to many of the most vocal people at the top as of now.

And this, are both correct, but don't you think it's more than partisan politics? Don't you think the partisan politics have been pushed by those with an agenda to bring down western democracy?

I wonder... The pieces are in place, what is Putin's gambit? What will the end game be? Is Trump a King to be checked or merely just a pawn to be taken?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Stop the hate
Russia seems to own the USA. Seems that way. smile

Flyattractor
If anybody owns the U.S it is China. Cause we owe them BIG BANK and we aint NEVER gonna pay that debt off.

Surtur
I just can't take most people on the left seriously anymore. It just feels like when someone else plays the same games they have been playing for years..they cry foul. This is why some people just don't give a shit. Then they have the audacity to call others unpatriotic? What a joke.

Is there some kind of mass memory loss going on in this country?

This

And this, are both correct, but don't you think it's more than partisan politics? Don't you think the partisan politics have been pushed by those with an agenda to bring down western democracy?

I wonder... The pieces are in place, what is Putin's gambit? What will the end game be? Is Trump a King to be checked or merely just a pawn to be taken?

Once again we see the utterly insane reaction to this. I know you're probably a troll, but some people are legitimately reacting this way. I just love it how we've now shifted to blaming Russia for everything. That is what this is going to turn into.

I'm not saying I love Russia, but holy shit they are not the boogeyman some people are now making them out to be. This is getting ridiculous.

Raisen
Most people don't believe shit in this country anymore. No trust. So alot of people are pretty meh about what they hear. Democrats are as much if not more to blame for this than any other group. No room to cry now

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If anybody owns the U.S it is China. Cause we owe them BIG BANK and we aint NEVER gonna pay that debt off. And they are stealing are aloominum!

Flyattractor
The Earth appreciates their Recycling Efforts.

Henry_Pym
This

I wonder... The pieces are in place, what is Putin's gambit? What will the end game be? Is Trump a King to be checked or merely just a pawn to be taken? I'd say the Lefts decrying of Democratic elections has a far bigger negative impact on our way of life. You had over 4 million people sign a petition to ignore the Brexit referendum and widespread pandering for the electoral college to ignore the will of their electorate.

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'd say the Lefts decrying of Democratic elections has a far bigger negative impact on our way of life. You had over 4 million people sign a petition to ignore the Brexit referendum and widespread pandering for the electoral college to ignore the will of their electorate.

So subjects objecting to a vote where lies were used as propaganda in the UK to get that vote, eg the NHS bus. Or where citizens in the US wish clarification on some perceived voting irregularities are as big a problem as a foreign power messing with your infrastructure? Really?

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Surtur
I just can't take most people on the left seriously anymore. It just feels like when someone else plays the same games they have been playing for years..they cry foul. This is why some people just don't give a shit. Then they have the audacity to call others unpatriotic? What a joke.

Is there some kind of mass memory loss going on in this country?

Once again we see the utterly insane reaction to this. I know you're probably a troll, but some people are legitimately reacting this way. I just love it how we've now shifted to blaming Russia for everything. That is what this is going to turn into.

I'm not saying I love Russia, but holy shit they are not the boogeyman some people are now making them out to be. This is getting ridiculous. The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one. Suck it up Breitbart boy...

Henry_Pym
So subjects objecting to a vote where lies were used as propaganda in the UK to get that vote, eg the NHS bus. Or where citizens in the US wish clarification on some perceived voting irregularities are as big a problem as a foreign power messing with your infrastructure? Really? the fact you have to go out of your way to try and make that pedantic argument should be self-evident

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
the fact you have to go out of your way to try and make that pedantic argument should be self-evident

#triggered, The cognitive dissonance of the alt right.

Pedantic argument? The bus and most of the Leave promises are proven fantasy. Given Russia's hacking, American's have a right to double check everything.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Beniboybling
And they are stealing are aloominum!

Anything but our alyoumineum! sad

Silent Master
#triggered, The cognitive dissonance of the alt right.

Pedantic argument? The bus and most of the Leave promises are proven fantasy. Given Russia's hacking, American's have a right to double check everything.

You're on the Alt-right?

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're on the Alt-right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#Noyouare

NewGuy01
#iknowyouarebutwhatami

Stop the hate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
#iknowyouarebutwhatami

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know what you are.

NewGuy01
#busted

i do.

Silent Master
When did Sanders supporters become alt-right?

Stop the hate
When did Sanders supporters become alt-right?

It would seem when they needed to fight the establishment with a protest vote. Like you did. smile

Silent Master
If you think I voted for Trump, you're wrong.

Stop the hate
If you think I voted for Trump, you're wrong.

O.K. So you are just trolling in support of him to fit in. That's fine.

Flyattractor

I would support Trump hitting you square in your Commie Shnozzle.

Stop the hate
I would support Trump hitting you square in your Commie Shnozzle.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow, an internet tough guy.

Flyattractor
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow, an internet tough guy.

So you are willing to let Trump punch you in the face then?

We need to ARRANGE THIS!

Stop the hate
So you are willing to let Trump punch you in the face then?

We need to ARRANGE THIS!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

#triggered and #Drivel

Silent Master

You're confusing me with someone else, as none of my posts support Trump.

Stop the hate
You're confusing me with someone else, as none of my posts support Trump.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your posts just support Trump supporters and attack anyone who is anti-Trump?

Silent Master
I support posters that are correct, I don't care about their politics.

Stop the hate
I support posters that are correct, I don't care about their politics.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

O.K. So you think the ones who support Trump are correct?

Nibedicus
Posting style really reminds me of how TI would incite moderates/liberals with aggravating/provokative subject matters enough to bait them into aggressive posting, thus baiting the conservatives to respond as well.

Will not surprise me that he is doing this for the lols so that he can pit moderates/conservatives against the liberals this time around.

Fortunately, other than 1 or 2, most of the more rational liberals haven't taken the bait.

He must have been watching last week's South Park episode. He's attempting to duplicate Trevor's axiom. Albeit unsuccesfully.

Stop the hate
Posting style really reminds me of how TI would incite moderates/liberals with aggravating/provokative subject matters enough to bait them into aggressive posting, thus baiting the conservatives to respond as well.

Will not surprise me that he is doing this for the lols so that he can pit moderates/conservatives against the liberals this time around.

Fortunately, other than 1 or 2, most of the more rational liberals haven't taken the bait.

He must have been watching last week's South Park episode. He's attempting to duplicate Trevor's axiom. Albeit unsuccesfully.

#stilltriggered

I have no idea what a TI is and I don't watch Southpark "Brother". Silly paranoid alt-righter aren't you?

Silent Master
roll eyes (sarcastic)

O.K. So you think the ones who support Trump are correct?

In their views on Hillary and the DNC, yes.

Stop the hate
In their views on Hillary and the DNC, yes.

wacko

So it's your hate of Hilary that makes you side with the alt right...

Silent Master
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Stop the hate
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Typing about?

Stop the hate
Sigh. Stop the hate is like the h1 of the GDF...

Ha, lolz Brother smile

Stop the Hate is Stop the Hate, simples.

#triggered

Surtur
Stop the hate is a poor attempt at trolling.

You kind of give yourself away when there are 5 separate threads by you.

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Surtur
Stop the hate is a poor attempt at trolling.

You kind of give yourself away when there are 5 separate threads by you.

But that's what you do... So if I'm a troll (clue I'm not) you're a troll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.