Pong Krell vs The Fifth Brother & Seventh Sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who Wins?

ares834
Krell handily.

Kurk
Krell dismembers them while they scream for daddy Vader to save them.

UCanShootMyNova
The Inquisitors.

|King Joker|
Krell.

MythLord
Dies. The Inquisitors can wreck Clones just fine, lel.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

|King Joker|
I doubt Krell's inferior to barely-above-Ezra-level opponents, lol.

Kurk
I mean Krell was strong enough in the force to foresee the demise of the jedi. He's no slouch. The Inquisitors are for low level knights and padawans; even if Krell was just an average jedi master they'd still be fked.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I doubt Krell's inferior to barely-above-Ezra-level opponents, lol.

You disgust me. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk
I mean Krell was strong enough in the force to foresee the demise of the jedi. He's no slouch. The Inquisitors are for low level knights and padawans; even if Krell was just an average jedi master they'd still be fked.

They hunt down lower level Jedi . That doesn't mean they can't take higher level ones. Given their level of power I'd say it should unreasonable to assume they couldn't.

Kurk
Physical advantage: Krell, bigger, stronger, pretty self explanatory

Force advantage: 5th and 7th holding back a shuttle with is pretty impressive. Krell's TK came off as pretty strong as well so I'll just say split.

Anything else in favor for inquisitors?

MythLord
Skill and power is in favour of the Inquisitors. What kind of argument is "came off pretty strong"? TKing Clones or TKing a shuttle/temple? The latter is vastly more impressive.

Your sh!tty attempt to lowball Vader by lowballing the Inquisitors is failing, darling.

UCanShootMyNova
Physical advantage: Krell, bigger, stronger, pretty self explanatory

Force advantage: 5th and 7th holding back a shuttle with is pretty impressive. Krell's TK came off as pretty strong as well so I'll just say split.

Anything else in favor for inquisitors?

Krell's baseline physicality is superior, sure. But the Inquisitors are both demonstrably superior to Krell in the Force which would place them at least even with him in regards to augmentation.

The Inquisitors showed they were skilled working in groups even managing to put Maul in a pincer after less then a minute. I have little doubt that 5th Brother and 7th Sister could take out Krell in about the same amount of time. Probably less.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Skill and power is in favour of the Inquisitors. What kind of argument is "came off pretty strong"? TKing Clones or TKing a shuttle/temple? The latter is vastly more impressive.

Your sh!tty attempt to lowball Vader by lowballing the Inquisitors is failing, darling. I mean Krell's use of telepathy and foreseeing ability definitely suggests he's no average Joe Bloggs jedi. Seeing how easily Maul ragdolled 7th (and of course this opens up another portal into Maul's strength), I don't see how the inquisitors surpass Krell. I have Maul at a little above Kenobi, which is above average jedi master, which is where I have Krell. Of course this is going to be mostly speculation since he's featless but oh well.

What do you mean by putting Maul in a pincer in less than minute?
I just remember them falling back against the trio and getting soloed by Maul later. Unless something new has occurred on TV in which case tell me b/c I don't watch Rebels.

MythLord
So because your arbitrary, baseless ranking has Kenobi at above-average Jedi Master level, and then you baselessly place Krell there, he must be better than the Inquisitors?

Farseeing isn't telekinesis, idiot. Krell would also be dominated by Maul.

Jmanghan
Krell did better then all the Jedi in Order 66.

Vader tells the Inquisitors to avoid Jedi Masters and to call him if they encounter any.

MythLord
KEK, lol, nah. Zett Jukassa pulled Krell level sh!t off.

And Filoni said that in the context of someone like Kenobi, not Pong fvcking Krell.

Total Warrior
Krell wins solidly imo. Even if added another inquisitor ( GI excluded though) he would still win imo. Aniway, where was it said that Vader told them to call him in case they met a jedi master?

Beniboybling
The Inquistors die staring at his many spinning blades.

juggernaut74
What race was the Fifth Brother? The dude was a scary looking motherf*cker that's for sure. He must have been a strong f*cker with his natural strength.

UCanShootMyNova
Hammerhead shark. smile

MythLord
Jetstream Sam.

Deronn_solo
Krell rapes.

Kurk
Exactly, I said my opinion has no merit and it's all arbitrary since Krell is featless.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The Inquistors die staring at his many spinning blades.

Ha!

Beniboybling
smile

ILS
Krell annihilates lmao.

red8
Krell should win pretty easily.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Krell annihilates lmao. What do you make of the Inquisitors, ILS?

Emperordmb
Think Krell could fly by twirling his two saberstaffs really fast? That's apparently how it works.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Think Krell could fly by twirling his two saberstaffs really fast? That's apparently how it works.

They aren't on Malachor

Zenwolf
That's still quite possibly the dumbest thing ever to come into this New Canon. <.< They need a fracking nexus to fly, rather than it be just a technological ability....it's already there with the sabers being able to spin...not that, that isn't also dumb but still.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That's still quite possibly the dumbest thing ever to come into this New Canon. <.< They need a fracking nexus to fly, rather than it be just a technological ability....it's already there with the sabers being able to spin...not that, that isn't also dumb but still.
Never mind that round blades made of plasma with no weight aren't getting any lift by spinning.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That's still quite possibly the dumbest thing ever to come into this New Canon. <.< They need a fracking nexus to fly, rather than it be just a technological ability....it's already there with the sabers being able to spin...not that, that isn't also dumb but still. It's pretty retarded but I thought there's a hover mechanism built into the blade.

Beniboybling
i agree its physically impossible, in fact it breaks the laws of physics

only mortis-tier nexuses break the laws of physics, therefore Malachor = Mortis

therefore Vader <= Mortis Anakin

therefore Ahsoka => the Daughter thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Malachor Vader <= Mortis Anakin?

How so?

Baseline Vader's been confirmed > Baseline Anakin prior to reaching his prime in Rebels and as you just proved Malachor > Mortis tier nexus.

This should make Malachor Vader >>> Mortis Anakin and Ahsoka >>>> the Daughter. Possibly => Mortis Anakin.

Beniboybling
Fugg off with your nonsense power scaling. smile

Zenwolf
It's pretty retarded but I thought there's a hover mechanism built into the blade.

Which would have at least made sense in an already dumb design...but /shrug.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Fugg off with your nonsense power scaling. smile

Ahsoka lowballer.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
Krell handily.

Freedon Nadd
"Judge me by my size, do you?"-Pong Krell

UCanShootMyNova
They do.

DarthDuelist9
If the Fifth Brother performs as in Twilight of the Apprentice then I can see the team winning, otherwise Krell in an OK fight.

Petrus
Dies. The Inquisitors can wreck Clones just fine, lel.

Have you ever seen them do it, or...?

Petrus
Probably Krell.

MythLord
No, but if a pre-prime Kanan can, then so can they, lmao.

Petrus, you need to stop using the "absence of evidence = evidence of absence" argument.

Petrus

Well yeah any Jedi > a couple of clones, lol. I seriously doubt Kanan faced the amount of clones Krell faced and I seriously doubt they consisted on a handful of the most skilled in all the army.

Petrus

Petrus, you need to stop using the "absence of evidence = evidence of absence" argument.

I like it tho. smile smile

Nah, I was only messing with you when I asked you if you'd ever seen it.

Lord Stark
Krell didn't defeat 'a couple of Clones' he broke the lines of the 501st and 212th two of the best trained legions in the galaxy with ease. Krell's feats (especially in light of TCWs more 'human' portrayal of Jedi) are more impressive than Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister.

UCanShootMyNova
Lol. Rebels portrays feats exactly the same and is made by the same creator.

The medium argument is always a sh!tty one but it doesn't even have a shred of validity here.

Beniboybling
TFU is exaggerated medium.

UCanShootMyNova
smile

Going to respond to that Tenebrous Galen thread boi?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Krell.

Raptor22
Originally posted by ares834
Krell handily.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.