Valkorion vs Sidious's apprentices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Valkorion

vs

Darth Vader, Count Dooku and Darth Maul

Battle takes place on Mustafar. All at their peaks.

Deronn_solo
Valk should be able to fry them all with lightning.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valk.

Freedon Nadd
Lucas wins? I was so sure that you'd say the Sidious Witnesses win.

Tondemonai
Lol, Valk wrecks with no effort

UCanShootMyNova
Valkorian.

Azronger
Valkorion. No one here is powerful enough to compete.

QuakeBlood
up

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Valkorion. No one here is powerful enough to compete.

McP
Apprentices stomps.

Ursumeles
Prolly Valk, yeah.

chingchangwalla
Apprentices.

darthbane77
Valkorion

Rockydonovang
Valk dies

Habro
Valkorion one shoots Maul and Dooku, while Vader provides decent challenge.

AncientPower
Valkorion solidly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends who's writing Valkorion.

DarthAnt66
What authors do you think would give the team the win? Luceno?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, just look at Revan and the KOTFE chapter 1. Some people just like writing Valkorion to get defeated/matched by teams of inferior force users working together. And this team >> Chapter 1 Outlander and Arcann.

Obviously Valkorion has the power to beat them, and imo would win. But he's not incapable of losing here, imho.

SunRazer
Yeah, depends on their approach.

Did Valkorion have to repel all of Arcann's attacks or was he just playing with him? It's possible he was charging up that Lightning attack that knocked Arcann out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I doubt it. Besides, Valkorion was literally casually blocking Arcann's strikes to the point that Arcann tired out his force reserves/energy, lol. Petulant child.

Whether or not Arcann was above Dooku or below Maul, considering Valkorion's domination of Arcann was 5 years before the latter's feats in KOTFE, is anyone's guess.

Geistalt
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I doubt it. Besides, Valkorion was literally casually blocking Arcann's strikes to the point that Arcann tired out his force reserves/energy, lol. Petulant child. He's not petulant; Valkorion's just a total fvcking dipshit.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion solidly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.