Darth Vader vs 100 death troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1: EU for both
Round 2: Canon for both

Kurk
zenwolf

Zenwolf
Death Troopers aren't in Canon, if you're speaking about the Blackwing virus. Depending on what the infected are though(and what stage), this would be incredibly easy for Vader or something of an annoyance, might get hit once or twice just due to numbers but it shouldn't be hard to bring those down.

If you're talking about the Death Troopers in RO for R2(as those aren't in Legends) Vader would mop them up pretty quick since Canon had him taking on an entire Rebel company + Rebel battalion with tank support.

Kurk
But can we assume canon death troopers are on the same level as rebel troops?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
But can we assume canon death troopers are on the same level as rebel troops?

I guess?...We don't really have any much info for anything regarding the bigger scope of the SWU compared to the Legends, but that has some 40+ year headstart and is overall superior so to be expected. I mean the DTs might be better just based on their description compared to Canon Rebels, but that doesn't change any outcome against Vader.

nfactor1995
I thought death troopers were the black storm troopers from Rogue One...?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by nfactor1995
I thought death troopers were the black storm troopers from Rogue One...?

They are, but Legends had their own Death Troopers which were just zombies by the Imperial Blackwing virus. They had a novel titled Death Troopers.

I was figuring that Kurk was going with those Death Troopers(though it would have been better to just go with Blackwing virus troopers) for Legends in R1 and the Canon DTs from RO for R2 since it's Canon.

Since neither appeared in Canon or Legends at the same time.

cs_zoltan
https://media.giphy.com/media/TziYd1ClxHmiQ/giphy.gif

Freedon Nadd
And we never had a game with a Blackwing viruse carrier. Xel Reqm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.