Who is the weakest technopath that could jack...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest technopath that could definitively jack Dr Dooms armor (as in jack it a perfect 10/10)?

I'd perfer to see someone beneath Tyrant level (who was able to jack Galactus's tech while in Galactus's direct presence) if possible...

DarkSaint85
Cyborg Superman.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cyborg Superman.

thumb up

I was thinking him since he was able to jack a portion of the Source...

Anyone else?

Digi
Quite possibly The Engineer (from The Authority). Iirc, besides counter-hacking Midnighter's tech implant, she also "hacked" Cpt. Atom's biology at the quantum level. And she's a couple steps below Cyborg Supes in overall power.

Speaking of Cyborgs, though, Nu52 Cyborg is probably in the discussion. He's hacked the entire Bat-computer (among many, many other things), yeah? Maybe some of the brainier Transformers as well.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest technopath that could definitively jack Dr Dooms armor (as in jack it a perfect 10/10)?

I'd perfer to see someone beneath Tyrant level (who was able to jack Galactus's tech while in Galactus's direct presence) if possible...

tim drake

Facee
Forge

Stoic
Stonecutter

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Stonecutter.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

Interesting answers; thanx for the feedback!

smile

thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Machine Man

golem370
King M would say Madison Jefferies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.