Captain America and Winter Soldier vs Baleman, Bane, Daniel and Miyagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
MCU Cap and WS

VS

TDKR Batman, Bane and Daniel and Miyagi from Karate Kid

Round 1: Pure H2H.

Round 2: Standard weapons and gears for everyone.

The fight takes place in the airport from Civil War.

Which team wins and why?

Surtur
Team 1 should win both fights. Both men have the super soldier serum, which gives you stats far above Baleman or Bane.

Especially for round 2 where they are allowed standard gear, which for WS I'm pretty sure includes some guns.

BruceSkywalker
Cap/Bucky stomp

Silent Master
Either one of them(Cap/WS) could solo

BruceSkywalker
I'm waiting h1 to come in and say something stupid.. I need a good laugh

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Surtur
Team 1 should win both fights. Both men have the super soldier serum, which gives you stats far above Baleman or Bane.

Especially for round 2 where they are allowed standard gear, which for WS I'm pretty sure includes some guns.

lol youre stupid

either daniel or miyagi would knock steve and winter soldiers skulls with a crane kick

or simply put a arrow through their skulls before they could shoot and react

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm waiting h1 to come in and say something stupid.. I need a good laugh
because he is telling the truth moron

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
lol youre stupid

either daniel or miyagi would knock steve and winter soldiers skulls with a crane kick

or simply put a arrow through their skulls before they could shoot and react

You're a funny little man.

FrothByte
Cap or WS solos.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're a funny little man.

Lol I was treated to some comedy gold upon clicking his profile. His status is "owningyouhard". I'm not even kidding. His location? "Bashing fanboys". His interests and hobbies? "owning fanboys by telling the truth on forums".

It's funny, but also a little bit heartbreaking. But mostly funny.

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
lol youre stupid

Your face is stupid. BOOM!

Yeah, nope.

Okay a scene in which Daniel or Miyagi shoot an arrow through a guys skull?! I'm sold! Sounds f*cking awesome. Can you provide me with a clip of this scene?

KingD19
Lol I was treated to some comedy gold upon clicking his profile. His status is "owningyouhard". I'm not even kidding. His location? "Bashing fanboys". His interests and hobbies? "owning fanboys by telling the truth on forums".

Yeah, nope.

Okay a scene in which Daniel or Miyagi shoot an arrow through a guys skull?! I'm sold! Sounds f*cking awesome. Can you provide me with a clip of this scene?

He said Spider-Man could beat Kratos with no problems.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
He said Spider-Man could beat Kratos with no problems.

Well damn, I'm surprised his hobbies only include "owning fanboys". Surely he enjoys kayaking down the rivers made of butterscotch pudding in whichever alternate reality he resides in. The sky is purple and it rains gummi bears.

KingD19
He must do some really good drugs.

FrothByte
Profile built specifically to troll...

Khazra Reborn
Lol, the dorks from karate kid may as well not even show up. The super soldiers stomp in any scenario.

TheVaultDweller

According to his constant "5 microseconds" posts in other threads, they can also comfortably move faster than CW Flash. So, apparently we should actually be making Miyagi vs Fox Quicksilver threads. eek!

Nononono666

Yeah, nope.

he is actually telling factual information dickhead no expression

cap and ws doesn't fight faster or better than professional fighters or stuart and mai lihn from die hard. and we knows these fighters would get DESTROYED by bourne, miyagi or han

you doesn't need to be a master to see that professional fighters, stuart and lihn are faster than cap

cap and ws aren't bullettimers. mr miyagi catched a arrow with casual ease and arrows travel faster than 220mph

miyagi and dre are too fast for cap and ws tag even with guns

Nononono666
miyagi would just disarm steve and bucky's weapons and crack their skulls open with a three breaking chop

Silent Master
Cap wins.

Drsoe08
Originally posted by Nononono666
miyagi would just disarm steve and bucky's weapons and crack their skulls open with a three breaking chop

Nice joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.