kratos vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Gbi0BXQtA

this should be fun..

Nusa105
Sorry, i thought i made this before

RadZoa
Spiderman would beat Kratos pretty badly tbh

KingD19
Wrong again. Are you tired of that yet? Kratos would either kill Spidey or make him a disciple.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure Hulk murders.

KingD19
Kratos has some insane feats and weapons fully capable of hurting him. Like yanking his soul out of his body.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by KingD19
Wrong again. Are you tired of that yet? Kratos would either kill Spidey or make him a disciple.
lol youre stupid even batman or deathstroke is too much for kratos

CosmicComet
^Jesus. Do you ever get tired of shitposting everywhere?

Nusa105
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^Jesus. Do you ever get tired of shitposting everywhere?
Just ignore him

RadZoa
Originally posted by KingD19
Wrong again. Are you tired of that yet? Kratos would either kill Spidey or make him a disciple. I'm rarely ever wrong, but Kratos does get a lot of wank, especially people who think he'd be a credible threat to the Hulk or Thor.

I only dislike it when characters get wanked and put up against characters out of their weight class

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
I'm rarely ever wrong, but Kratos does get a lot of wank, especially people who think he'd be a credible threat to the Hulk or Thor.

I only dislike it when characters get wanked and put up against characters out of their weight class

Holding apart the hands/fingers of a mountain sized titan is probably > holding up a mountain range, at least.

NemeBro
Originally posted by cdtm
Holding apart the hands/fingers of a mountain sized titan is probably > holding up a mountain range, at least. Atlas is not the size of a mountain, and Hulk's strength does not cap out at mountain range lifting.

Anyway, Kratos' only chance is to abuse some of the versatility he has in some games to maybe get himself the win.

If this is Hulk at his strongest (basically Worldbreaker) it's not even close though. Hulk would kill him without needing to physically touch him.

RadZoa
Originally posted by cdtm
Holding apart the hands/fingers of a mountain sized titan is probably > holding up a mountain range, at least. No...

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Atlas is not the size of a mountain..

Considering a mountain starts in at 1,000 feet (Less then a mile), he certainly is.

lp9GBL957L4

Transformers city bots aren't as impressive as that. Metroplex in Fall of Cybertron, the toon, and the comics are a midget next to this guy.

GOW titans in general are huge, they're entire levels.

Descent Freespace games had capital ships listed as several kilometers across. Little sheds next to this titan. I've never seen a game with characters this big before, ever.

CosmicComet
Titans are 500 meters tall. 1640 feet.

Anyway, Atlas held up the world for nearly 20 years. According to Ascension, he used to wield a hammer that also weighed as much as the world.

By GoW 3 with the Power of Hope, Kratos would be able to essentially one-shot Atlas going by in-game statements and showings.

The Power of Hope >>>> The Flames of Olympus >= The Blade of Olympus. Any of which could easily one shot Atlas.

So its unknown just how strong EoS Kratos is.

carver9
Hulk lost the fight but he did well. Kratos must be monstrous to beat Hulk the way he did.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk lost the fight but he did well. Kratos must be monstrous to beat Hulk the way he did.

Your hero was BEHEADED!!!!!

WHERE IS THE REAL, CARVER?!!!!!!

dika123
Originally posted by RadZoa
I'm rarely ever wrong, but Kratos does get a lot of wank, especially people who think he'd be a credible threat to the Hulk or Thor.

back on 2010 yes, but now ? meh...

dika123
i think this is savage hulk considering they only use GoW 3 Kratos. Btw i hate when they don't show Kratos Hax abilities.

dika123
Originally posted by Nusa105
Sorry, i thought i made this before
well this is the new one. you should check on that video ..

dika123
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Titans are 500 meters tall. 1640 feet.

Anyway, Atlas held up the world for nearly 20 years. According to Ascension, he used to wield a hammer that also weighed as much as the world.

By GoW 3 with the Power of Hope, Kratos would be able to essentially one-shot Atlas going by in-game statements and showings.

The Power of Hope >>>> The Flames of Olympus >= The Blade of Olympus. Any of which could easily one shot Atlas.

So its unknown just how strong EoS Kratos is.

emm.... kratos (with power of hope) use blade of olympus to stab himself and release the power to mankind. So i don't think Power of hope >>> blade of olympus unless i miss something.....

CosmicComet
Kratos couldn't kill zeus with the blade of olympus. Yet he could do so with the power of hope, which is stated to be the strongest weapon in Heaven or Earth.

Kratos got a massive stat boost and then used the Blade of Olympus to stab himself.

It's still a huge, massive, mystically durable sharp piece of metal. So of course Kratos with his new found level strength could still stab himself with it.

The blade's power output is nowhere near The power of hope's however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.