Top 15 strongest Jedi padawans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDuelist9
Which are the top 15 strongest Jedi padawans we've seen in the Star Wars universe?

DarthAnt66
Nadd, Kun, Droma, Nomi, Revan, Bastila, the Hero, Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, Kyp, the Solo twins, and Cade.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nomi, Revan, Malak, Bastila, Satele, the Hero, Barsen, Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, Kyp, the Solo twins, and Cade.

I'm not sure if Kun and Droma were Padawans or Knights when they fell.

Do we know enough about Dooku's time as a padawan?

DarthAnt66
I changed my list.

Yoda said Dooku was the best student he ever had.

Zenwolf
Shouldn't this be for those who were actual Padawans? All of the above were Padawans yes, but they moved past that into being full Knights or Masters.

This list would just devolve into the same names really if it's not.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Shouldn't this be for those who were actual Padawans? All of the above were Padawans yes, but they moved past that into being full Knights or Masters
Nadd and Kun were never Knights, IIRC.

DarthDuelist9
For me anyone counts as long as their feats and accolades are limited to their time as an apprentice.

Beniboybling
No, Ezra is not on the list.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Beniboybling
No, Ezra is not yet on the list.

Agreed

juggernaut74
I changed my list.

Yoda said Dooku was the best student he ever had. Enough said.

Fated Xtasy
Jaden Korr is probably like #16 lol

I agree with Ant tho

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Agreed why u lyin?

Petrus
Nadd, Kun, Droma, Nomi, Revan, Bastila, the Hero, Dooku, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, Kyp, the Solo twins, and Cade.

Pretty much.

ILS
Nadd and Kun were never Knights, IIRC. I don't think "knight" as a rank was really acknowledged in Tales, unless I'm forgetting something. You had "the" masters, and then everyone else.

I think Kun and Ulic were as good as knights.

Petrus
I think it's pretty clear Kun and Ulic were both superior to practically all the masters even during their padawan stage.

ILS
Depends on what part of the padawan stage, though yeah it didn't take long for Ulic to surpass Arca (going from Arca bailing him out against Queen Amanoa, to Ulic being the only one who could defeat Ommin, who is even more powerful).

Petrus
Originally posted by ILS
Depends on what part of the padawan stage, though yeah it didn't take long for Ulic to surpass Arca (going from Arca bailing him out against Queen Amanoa, to Ulic being the only one who could defeat Ommin, who is even more powerful).

Yeah since their mid-late stages, probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.