What systems do own/play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I've rolled MS the past few gens.

Used to be a Nintendo fanboy, like everyone. Then kind of lost interest after the Cube (I was playing my PS2 a lot more.)

I'd say I game on Steam about as much, but it's no gaming rig, so mostly low rent indies on that thing...

Smasandian
All major consoles.

I own 360, PS3 and a Wii U from previous gen (even though Wii U isn't really previous gen.

Then I have an PS4 and Xbox One. And a computer that is able to play all games at pretty good graphics.

I primarily use my Xbox One as the main console and PC for everything else.

Jmanghan
PS Vita, PS2, Computer.

-Pr-
I own a PS3 and a PC, but rarely play the console.

Surtur
An SNES, Sega, Ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox 360, gamecube, and a PC.

I don't play the actual systems anymore when it comes to my SNES, Sega, and PS1. I just use roms and emulators instead.

As for the stuff I am playing now, I play either stuff on PC or the 360. Mostly the PC.

BruceSkywalker
used to own snes and original playstation..

now simply ps4

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
PS Vita, PS2, Computer. Nintendo DS* as well.

Impediment
PS3, PS4, Wii U, and 3DS.

Surtur
I suppose I technically have a PSP. Not physically, but I do have a PSP emulator with a bunch of games.

Crisis Core is a great game.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
I suppose I technically have a PSP. Not physically, but I do have a PSP emulator with a bunch of games.

Crisis Core is a great game. dunno if it'd be hard for you to play, but if you love action-packed games, and FF Lore, play Dissidia.

Also, Gladiator Begins is a great PSP fighting game with mechanics that are like MH, with fast-paced gameplay.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
dunno if it'd be hard for you to play, but if you love action-packed games, and FF Lore, play Dissidia.

Also, Gladiator Begins is a great PSP fighting game with mechanics that are like MH, with fast-paced gameplay.

Heh yeah, I also have roms of both Dissidia's. So far I've beaten Clouds story mode.

BackFire
The only major consoles I never owned, not counting hand helds, were the original Xbox, Saturn and Xbox One. I would probably have purchased an Xbox One by now had MS not released all the exclusives I'd be interested in playing for the PC. Now there's no reason for me to buy one.

As far as handhelds go, I've owned a Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, PSP, and a Vita.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
Heh yeah, I also have roms of both Dissidia's. So far I've beaten Clouds story mode. Obviously, my favorite character in the game is the Warrior of Light.

Jmanghan
I own a large abundance of consoles now.

Laptop, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PS2, PS3, PS Vita, PSP, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, New Nintendo 3DS XL.

I bought most of these recently (within the past 2 years, is what I mean), and they're all brand new, which cost me TONS of money, but if I want my systems for a long time it's worth it. I didn't take very good care of some of these consoles as a kid but owning them now I have way more games for them and I plan on taking care of them.

Inhuman
PC, Switch, and a 3ds i hardly use.

Impediment

Kazenji
PSP, PS2, PS3, 360, PS4, Wii and PC.

steverules_2
PSP, PS Vita, PS2 (slim), PS3, N64, 360, PC, and PS4

My phone also has the gameboy app on it so guess I can include that

Kazenji
^ is that the one that you have to pay to get rid of the ads and also use the quick save function?.....if it is the one i'm thinking of, Kinda stupid how you can get the exact some emulator for PC and not deal with the ads.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
^ is that the one that you have to pay to get rid of the ads and also use the quick save function?.....if it is the one i'm thinking of, Kinda stupid how you can get the exact some emulator for PC and not deal with the ads.

The one I remember had quicksave. And ads.

Only really used it for Pokemon hacks.

cdtm
Gameboid.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji

Can't take my PC around in my pocket though

But the GB emulator I use has no ads or quicksave and I didn't pay

CroftAlice
Xbox one S and ps3

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Can't take my PC around in my pocket though

But the GB emulator I use has no ads or quicksave and I didn't pay

The one i'm thinking of was Visual Boy Advance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.