Who has a greater force connection: Meetra Surik or Cade Skywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Which force user has greater latent force potential, greater growth demonstrated between lapses of time/trials that grew it, and is overall the greater force user/combatant in the mythos?

Who faced the greater challenges and would be remembered as a greater force user by future Jedi?

carthage
Bane

hutchy1345
There's a skywalker in this fight
Instant win for the skywalker

Petrus
Did carth just troll his own thread?

JKBart
fυck islam

Geistalt
Originally posted by JKBart
fυck islam Finally! Someone with some sense.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Petrus
Did carth just troll his own thread?
It's an after-image. A Speed Mirage if you will.

Freedon Nadd
Caedus had a greater connection. Lol Meetra is/was a Wound in the Force. Before being nerfed, she acquired a lot of Force strength via unconscious Hunger.

Geistalt
'cept this is Cade; not Caedus.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4759681-cade+ability+tk+barrier+(4).png

Rockydonovang
i'll side with the force's descendant here.
Oh wait meetra can drain/eat the force. that makes her nihlus level.
As has been indisputably proven nihlus can just eat the force out of yoda, sidious, and luke, the three most powerful users(nihlus can drain people more powerful than him if he's really hungry). So nihlus's raw power(and by extension surik) is>luke who himself was the grandson of the force(more raw power than cade).
TL;DR
Meetra wins because the force is realy just sushi

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
i'll side with the force's descendant here.
Oh wait meetra can drain/eat the force. that makes her nihlus level.
As has been indisputably proven nihlus can just eat the force out of yoda, sidious, and luke, the three most powerful users(nihlus can drain people more powerful than him if he's really hungry). So nihlus's raw power(and by extension surik) is>luke who himself was the grandson of the force(more raw power than cade).
TL;DR
Meetra wins because the force is realy just sushi http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/932/537/71b.jpg

Rockydonovang
don't believe me? jedi was named after a japanese word. Sushi is japanese. The force is sushi

NTJack0
Interesting theory.

carthage
Sunrazer defend your wench

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.